剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
布里 我介绍你认识一些人
Bree, let me introduce you to some people. Yeah, mm. Great.
我美丽的老婆在这里
There's my beautiful wife.
你在忙什么
What are you up to?
为什么问我 想找理由吼我吗
Why? Looking for a reason to scream at me?
你说的对 我那天太过分了
You're right. I was awful the other day.
为了补偿你
How about I make it up to you
我买♥♥下哈德森太太的房♥子怎么样
by buying you Mrs. Hudson's house?
真的吗 我考虑过了 我觉得
Seriously? Well, I thought about it, and I agree.
这的确是个好的投资机会
It's a good investment opportunity.
谢谢你
Oh! Thank you!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. Thank you. Thank you.
我保证 我们会收到很高的租金
And I promise that we'll rent that place out for top dollar.
我倒不担心这个
Oh, I'm not worried about that.
但是我想帮别人一个忙
But first... I want to do someone a favor.
你好
Hi.
你在哪 都两点多了
Where are you? It's after 2:00.
我在准备面试
I'm getting ready for my job interview.
面试4点才开始
Oh, that's not until 4:00.
我在看公♥司♥的年度报告
I'm reading the company's annual reports.
需要充分准备
I want to be prepared.
亲爱的 很多人都问起你
Oh, honey. Everybody's asking about you.
我想你在这 今天对我很重要
I want you to be here. It's my big day.
好好享受 你应得的
Well... Enjoy it. You've earned it.
知道这东西多好吃吗 再来点
Ooh! You know what this tastes like? More.
似乎
It would seem
有人对自己的旧部下爬到自己头上来
somebody's taking their designated driver position...
过于在意 斯图
A little lightly. Stu?
斯图负责布里的宣传
Stu is doing Bree's ad campaign?
我坐过他的车
I rode in his hatchback once.
车里味道烂透了
It smelled like mu sh...
我必须警告她 等等 亲爱的
I gotta warn her. Oh, wait! No, honey.
庆功宴结束再说吧
Why don't you wait till after the ceremony?
是呀 等到你酒醒了以后
Yeah, just until you can blink both eyes at the same time.
朋友们 我只是给她提点意见
Guys, I am just gonna offer her a little advice. Geesh.
还在等你上菜呢
Oh! Whoop. Still waiting.
网络的最大优点就是
The great thing about the Internet is that
用最小的投资 你能向固定的目标群体
with a minimal investment, you actually can reach
做宣传 优♥惠♥券
all your specific target audience... coupons.
优♥惠♥券
Coupons?
和一些大型食物公♥司♥
Do a cross-promotion with some of the major food companies.
合作促销 降低20%的售价
Knock off 20%
销♥售♥你书上的美食
on some of the items featured in your recipes,
如果购买♥♥你的书
then they do the same
也降低20%的售价
towards the purchase of your cookbook.
根据我们最近的调查报告
Yeah, our research shows, you know,
人们对这些噱头并不感兴趣 住嘴 斯图
people aren't so hot on gimmicks... zip it, stewie.
我们走开一下
Would you excuse us, please?
勒奈特 你醉了
Lynette, you're drunk.
那不重要
Yeah, that's immaterial.
你觉得优♥惠♥券怎么样
What do you think of the coupons?
勒奈特 我现在不想讨论这个
Lynette, I am really not able to deal with that right now.
我知道
Oh. I know.
你出了书 还得了奖
You've got your book and... and your big fancy award,
我只是个家庭主妇
and I'm just a housewife.
我没这么想
I never said that.
当我叱咤风云
You know, when I had a high-powered career,
而你只是家庭主妇的时候 我没小看过你
and you were just a housewife, I never looked down on you.
大家请就座
If you could all please take your seats,
颁奖时间到了
it's time to present our award.
你现在得走了
You need to leave now.
好 别担心
Fine. And don't worry.
不管我多想 我都不会闹场的
Even though I'd like to, I'm not gonna make some big, ugly scene.
你好
Hi.
我给MJ买♥♥了自行车
Hey. I, um, I bought M.J. Some stilts,
我现在准备教他骑
thought I'd teach him how to use 'em.
事实上 他和胡安妮塔在看DVD
Har har. Uh, actually, he's at Juanita's watching a DVD.
我去叫他吧 不 不用了
Do you want me to call him?
我只是想告诉他我搬家了
No. No, it's cool. I just wanted to tell him about my new place.
你又搬家了
You're moving again?
这次搬多远
How far are you gonna be away now?
哈德森的房♥子 是的 她卖♥♥掉了
The Hudson house? Yeah, she sold it.
伊迪说新房♥东要出租
And Edie told me the new owner wants to rent it,
现在我有机会
so now I'll have a fighting chance
在MJ身边 看着他成长
of being around when M.J. Hits his milestones.
你没意见吧
Is this okay with you?
这太棒了
Yeah. It's great.
我们就像一个离了婚大家庭
Uh, we'll be like... One big, happy, divorced family.
你确定
You sure?
有点奇怪
It's a little weird.
但是MJ会很开心
I... I but, you know, M.J. Will be thrilled, and...
所以我也没问题
Yeah, I'm fine with it.
好
Good.
那么 回头见 邻居
So, um... I'll see you around, neighbor.
我还是觉得很奇怪
I still think it's strange
为什么不告诉迈克 我们是新房♥东
you won't let me tell Mike that we're the new owners.
他是个自尊心很强的人
Well, the man's got a lot of pride.
我想让他把我当成邻居 而不是房♥东
I want him to feel like I'm his neighbor, not his landlord.
房♥东 见鬼 那么点房♥租
Landlord? Hell, with the rent we're charging him,
你简直就是他的神仙教母
you're his fairy godmother.
你可以想想好人有好报 见它的鬼去
All right, consider it an investment in good Karma. Screw Karma.
我好不容易做了件好事
I finally do something nice in this neighborhood,
却不能告诉别人
and I can't even brag about it?
做了好事而不张扬的人
The man who is silent in his good deeds
才是最大的赢家
is the man who reaps the greatest reward.
你好 你好
Hey. Hi.
给我点提示
So... Give me some guidance.
我要不要跪下 送花 还是该搬家
Do I grovel, send flowers, or... Just move?
我没有生你的气
I'm not angry with you.
我只是很抱歉让你
I'm just sorry that you felt so...
喝醉 妒忌
Drunk? Jealous?
我没什么值得你妒忌的
You have nothing to be jealous of.
别这么说
Don't give me that.
你目前的成功
You are having the kind of success
是我做广♥告♥的时候梦寐以求的
I only dreamed of back in my ad days.
但这不代表我小看你
But that doesn't mean I look down on you.
不 但你的成功 让我自形惭愧
No. But watching you, I look down on me.
当我拿着你的书
When I held your book in my hands,
我妒忌到胃绞痛
I felt so jealous my stomach hurt.
然后我就想 如果我能搭下顺风车
And I thought, if I could just hitch a ride,
分享一下成功
have a piece of it,
也许我就不会那么妒忌
I wouldn't feel so bad about your success.
看在上帝的份上 勒奈特 别再说我成功
For god sakes, Lynette, stop calling me a success.
我根本就一事无成
There's nothing successful about me.
我的朋友觉怀疑我抛弃她们
My friends think I'm gonna drop them,
我的搭档嘲笑我
my partner resents me,
我的丈夫
and my husband...
已搬去客房♥睡了
Has moved into the guest bedroom.
成功的代价太沉重了
Everything I gain comes at some horrible price,
我甚至想 是不是值得
and I'm starting to wonder if any of it's even worth it.
当然值得
It is.
你正踏上这不可思议的旅程
You're at the start of an incredible journey,
我会一直在沿途
and I am going to be there every step of the way,
帮你打气加油
cheering you on,
告诉每一个人
telling anyone who will listen
那个布里·范德坎普是我的朋友
that the Bree Van De Kamp is my friend.
谢谢
Thanks.
至于其他的事情
And the rest of the stuff...
会有办法解决的
You'll find a way to fix it.
要知道你所有的朋友都以你为傲
Just know that all your friends are very proud of you.
一点点妒忌 但是更骄傲
Bitterly jealous, but proud.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表