剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
其他地方有没有回复呢
So did any of those other places call back?
不会吧
Seriously?
6个面试 没人回复
Six interviews and nothin'?
这次我可要保持笑容了
Well, I should probably try and keep my game face on here.
稍后再联♥系♥ 我爱你 拜拜
I'll... I'll call you later. I love you. Bye.
玛莲娜
Mariana!
我就猜到你会来这里参加面试
I had a feeling that you'd be interviewing for this!
你好 妮琪
Hey, Nikki.
我猜安娜应该很快也会来了吧
So I guess Anna should be showing up any minute, too.
不 你没听说吗 她怀孕了
No. You didn't hear? She's pregnant.
天啊 刚30就怀孕吗
Oh, my god. A kid and she just turned 30?
永别了 事业 别说这个话题
Bye-bye, career. Oh, don't start.
再两年我就30了 感觉人都老了
I'm gonna be 30 in 2 years. I feel so old.
知道更惨的是什么吗
Do you wanna know what's even sadder?
我听说维罗妮卡在找工作
I just heard that Veronica's looking for work,
她都已经39了
and she's 39.
在这行
In this business?
35岁之后 他们就会带你到后门 一枪毙了你
After 35, they take you out back and they shoot you in the face.
勒奈特·斯加沃
Lynette Scavo.
轮到你了
We're ready for you.
来了
Coming.
帮帮忙
Do me a favor.
如果你们听到枪声 转告我的4个孩子 我爱他们
If you hear a gunshot, tell my four kids I love them.
当你们听着音乐时
Now as you listen to the music,
展开你们的想象力
see what pops into your head.
这些音乐让你们想到什么形状
What shapes does it make you see?
什么颜色
What colors are you thinking of?
为什么孩子们拿着蜡笔在画画
Uh, why are the children drawing with crayons?
他们应该做粘土花瓶的
They're supposed to be making Clay vases.
我希望能课堂氛围更自♥由♥
Well, I wanted to do something more free.
这是个训练想象力的练习
It's an imagination-building exercise.
我看着就像乱涂乱画
Looks like a lot of scribbling to me.
苏珊
Susan,
孩子的父母每年支付2万2千美元
these parents pay $22,000 a year to send their kids here.
作为艺术教师 你应该教会他们
As art teachers, it's our job to give them
做些可爱的手工 摆放在桌子上
something adorable to put on their desks
好让父母们觉得 钱花得有价值
to smile at while they write those tuition checks.
我的意思是
I mean,
没人会觉得
no one's gonna find
这些无意义的涂鸦 有何可爱之处
this meaningless chicken scratch adorable.
不是说你 米亚 你画得很好
Not yours, Mia. Yours shows real promise.
杰西 你说我今天可以自行组织教学计划
Jessie, you said that I could plan the lesson today,
我认为这很有意义
and I think this is valuable.
我只是想创新
I'm just trying to be creative.
好吧
Fine.
但你应该知道我的立场
But you know where I stand.
苏珊老师 评估是什么意思
What's an "evalley-ation," miss Susan?
评估嘛
An evaluation?
就是看你的表现
Well, that is when someone judges your work
给你打个分数
and gives you a grade on it.
但是别担心 我今天不打分
But don't worry. I'm not doing that today.
不 是他们要给你打分
No, they're doing it to you.
谁
Who?
杰西老师和霍布森校长
Miss Jessie and principal Hobson.
我听到他们说了
I heard them talking.
是的 不过要到年末
Oh, right. That's not till later this year.
不 是这个星期 希望你不会被开除
No, it's this week. I hope you don't get fired.
穿紫色毛衣的那个女老师
The lady with the purple sweater
就像你一样 和杰西老师顶嘴 后来她走了
argued with miss Jessie like you did, and she's gone.
穿紫色毛衣的老师
The lady with the purple sweater?
我不知道她名字 她没待多久
I never learned her name. She wasn't here that long.
她也很有创意
She was creative, too.
好了 大家
All right, everyone.
拿些粘土 我们要开始做花瓶了
Grab some Clay. We're making vases.
亲爱的 我回来了
Darling, I'm home.
饿得快晕倒了
Oh, and I'm famished!
晚餐吃什么
What are we having for dinner?
忏悔大餐如何
How about a confession?
坐下
Sit down.
坦白从宽
Start talking.
你想让我说些什么
What do you want me to say?
我想让你解释
I want you to explain to me
为什么还干这些疯狂的事
why this insanity is still going on.
你偷了那个录音笔
When you stole that tape recorder,
你说是最后一次
you said it was a onetime thing,
是报复的冲动
an impulsive act of revenge.
刚开始是这样子的
It was, at first.
可是后来
But then...
我知道听起来很怪
I know it sounds odd, but...
这让我觉得很兴奋
It started giving me a thrill.
兴奋
A thrill?
偷了一个陶瓷鸭子让你兴奋
Stealing a ceramic duck gives you a thrill?
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
好吧 也许跟专业人士谈谈
Well, maybe you'd feel more comfortable
会感觉更不错
talking to a professional.
看心理医生
A psychiatrist?
天哪 布里 我没病
Good heavens. Bree, I'm not crazy.
听着 我以后不这样了
Look, I'll stop.
我 我会跟所有的人道歉
I'll... I'll tell everyone I'm sorry
归还所有的东西
and return everything.
不许再做这种事情了 从现在开始
You will do no such thing. From this moment on,
不许去朋友们家
you are forbidden from entering any of our friends' homes.
那怎么把这些还回去
But how are we gonna get these things back?
不用你操心
I'll take care of it.
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you could make it.
你能赶来 我太激动了
I know I sprung this on you at the last minute. Oh, actually,
我打算看看影碟 再叫点外卖♥♥
I was just gonna watch a DVD and order some takeout,
我很期待家常菜
so I'm looking forward to a home-cooked meal.
好吧 只能期待了
Oh, well, keep looking,
我不会做饭 叫了海熊猫外卖♥♥
'cause I don't cook, and Shanghai panda delivers.
好的 挺好的
Oh. Well, that'll be fine.
苏珊 你知道吗
You know, Susan,
收到你的邀请我挺惊讶的
I was a little surprised to get your invitation.
你知道
Oh, well, you know,
我只是想学校是个正式的场合
I just think that school is such a formal environment,
我认为如果我们能放松一点 喝点酒
and I thought it would be nice if we could let loose
相互加深一下了解
and drink a little wine, get to know each other.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
怎么了 看你
What? Look at you.
你看起来像电影里披着头发的
You're like that schoolmarm in the movies
女教师 真漂亮
who lets down her hair and va-va-va-voom.
我从来没听过这样的赞美
I've never gotten a va-va-va-voom before.
谢谢 你看起来也很不错
Thanks. You look nice, too.
拜托 我都没什么机会改变
Oh, please. I didn't even get a chance to change.
我的前夫该来接MJ了 他迟到了
My ex was late picking up M.J.,
他神经了 因为他就住在马路对面
which is insane, 'cause he lives right across the street.
你的前夫就住在对面
Your ex lives across the street?
他决定跟我的好朋友同居
He decided to shack up with my best friend.
居然还有人奇怪 我为什么受够男人了
And people wonder why I'm through with men.
我们庆祝什么
So what are we toasting to?
为了更深一步的了解
Getting to know each other better.
忘了餐巾
Oh, napkins.
这非常值得干杯
I'll drink to that.
你好 麦克 快进来
Oh, hey, Mike. Come on in.
我在露营商店买♥♥的有点多了
I went a little crazy at the camping supply store.
看看这个 我给凯瑟琳准备了提灯
Hey, check this out. I got Katherine her own lantern.
我知道她有点担心
I know she was a little worried
半夜起来找厕所
about finding the latrine in the middle of the night.
事实上 我 我就是为这事来的
Uh, actually, that's, uh, why I came by.
凯瑟琳要放鸽子了
Katherine sort of bailed.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表