剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我同意了
I'm on board.
我盯上了查理的首席财务长官
I got a bead on Charlie fields for c.F.O.
查理那边 他不可能同意的
Charlie fields? There's no way you're gonna get him.
他是布鲁斯特家族公♥司♥的二把手
He's the number two guy at Brewster & parent.
别紧张 需要耍点手段
Relax. It'll take some maneuvering,
一定能成 要怎么办
but I'll make it happen. How?
卡洛斯 你是经理
Carlos, you're the president.
这种细节你最好不要知道
It's best you don't know where the bodies are buried.
说曹操曹操到
Ah. Well, speak of the devil.
我去接个电♥话♥
If you'll excuse me,
我有点工作上的事要解决
I have some professional ethics that need compromising.
现在我知道你为什么要雇她了
Wow. Now I know why you wanted to hire her.
她天生谈判好手啊 你该看看她和别人谈条件的
She's a force of nature. Mm, you should see her close a deal.
肯定厉害 开门的时候你很惊讶吗
I'll bet. Ahh. So were you surprised when the door opened?
什么意思 显然 自从和你告别后
What do you mean? Well, she's obviously stopped counting calories
她就再没上过磅秤了吧
since the last time you saw her.
没啊 她和以前一样
No, she looks about the same.
什么 但
What? But...
你们上过床啊
You two used to have sex.
是啊 怎样
Yeah. So?
没别的意思 她确实很迷人
So don't get me wrong... She's attractive.
只是 不是你喜欢的那种
It's just... She's not really your type.
你喜欢的是苗条模特 没错 你估计是看不到她走T台了
Your type is skinny model. Okay, so you're not gonna see her on a runway.
在机场就不一定 加布
Except maybe at an airport. Gaby!
我有那么肤浅吗 只看外表吗
You think I'm that shallow, that all I go by is looks?
对啊 这不是我们的共同点吗
Yeah, I thought that was something we had in common.
露西智慧过人
Look, Lucy is brilliant and witty
是我认识的人中最自信的
and has more confidence than anybody I've ever met.
这种品质非常有魅力
That type of personality can be very seductive.
给我点烟庆功吧 你拿下他了
Ahh! Someone light me a cigar. You got him?
我发现当你说"工资翻倍"的时候
I find poaching is easier when you lead with,
挖人会更简单
"we'll double your salary."
戳下我
Sizzle me.
就是这样
Ah, there it is,
这种把别人的东西据为己的快♥感♥
that thrill you get from taking something that's not yours.
你还在招聘营销总监吗
Hey, are you still looking for a marketing director?
我有个朋友
I have a friend
要能和你们一起工作就太好了
that I would love to see working with you two.
没问题 布里
No problem, Bree.
我们家的阿司匹林用磅来算的
We by aspirin by the pound in this house.
给你一些吧
I'll get you some.
你真是救世主啊
Ah, you're a lifesaver!
我家有好多螺丝刀
Yes, we have lots of screwdrivers.
要哪种 梅花起子么
What kind do you need? Phillips head?
对 太好了
Yes, that would be lovely.
没有小茴香子 但应该有肉桂
I don't have cumin, but I probably have cinnamon.
差不多啦
Oh. Close enough.
好的 两个鸡蛋嘛
Yeah, no problem. Two eggs coming right up.
等等
Oh! Wait.
早上我做了煎蛋卷 鸡蛋用完了
I made omelets this morning, so I'm all out.
没事 我去商店好了
Oh, that's all right. I'll just go to the store.
那个是哪来的
Where did that come from?
我不知道 不过真可爱
Oh. I don't know, but it's awfully cute.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
胡安妮塔 给我滚下来
Juanita, get your butt down here.
你叫胡安妮塔干吗
Why are you, uh, calling Juanita?
问她为什么麦克卢斯基的墨西哥睡娃
To find out what McCluskey's sleeping Mexican
会在我家
is doing in my house.
那不是你的 不是啊 为什么
That's not yours? No. Why would you think that?
不知道 但它就在这啊
Oh! Uh, I don't know. But, you know, there it is.
它在麦克卢斯基家走廊里很多年了
It's been sitting on McCluskey's porch for years.
我一直跟她说这个有多种族歧视
I keep telling her how racist it is.
先是糖果碗 又是这个
First the candy bowl and now this?
我告诉你多少次 不要偷东西 我没拿那个
How many times have I told you not to steal? I didn't take that.
胡安妮塔 我们每次到麦克卢斯基家 你都要玩这个
Juanita, you play with it every time we go by Mrs. McCluskey's.
要么说实话
Now either tell me the truth,
要么我就取消你的生日派对
or I'm gonna cancel your birthday party.
我说的是实话啊 够了 别想要派对了
I am telling you the truth! That's it. Party's over!
加布 你是不是太严厉了
Gaby! Aren't you being a little harsh?
可能不是她拿的呢
I mean, perhaps she didn't take it.
那它还能怎么来的
Well, then how else did it get here?
也许是她拿的
Maybe she did it.
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
若是我的孩子偷东西
Whenever my children stole,
他们就得饿着肚子睡觉
I sent them to bed without any supper.
随便说说
Just a thought.
奥森
Orson?
奥森
Orson!
奥森 奥森
Orson! Orson!
奥森
Orson!
别这样
No!
布里 是你啊 你在鲍勃和李家干吗
Hi, Bree! What were you doing at Bob and Lee's?
他们叫我喝咖啡啊
Well, they invited me over for coffee.
我说过不准到邻居家去的吧
After I told you to stay out of the neighbors' houses?
你又偷东西了 对吧
You stole again, didn't you?
没啊 我没偷
No. No, I didn't.
你背后藏了什么
What are you hiding behind your back?
没什么
Nothing.
这是我的
It's mine.
你是说
You're telling me
你有个大杯子 上面画着 吉普赛窃贼吗
you own a mug with a picture of Bernadette Peters in "gypsy"?
你的条件看起来不错啊
This is quite a résumé you got here. Oh.
西北大学
Northwestern, huh?
对 谢谢
Yep. Thank you.
那么 勒奈特
So, Lynette... Mm-hmm?
你多少岁
How old are you?
威纳特先生
Um... Mr. Vivinetto,
我可以不回答 法律没这规定 对 对
I'm not obligated to answer. It's the law. Right, right.
只是问问 我也是西北大学的
I was only asking 'cause I-I also went to Northwestern,
也许在哪见过呢
and I thought maybe we crossed paths there. Oh.
你哪年毕业的
What... what year did you graduate?
要是我真傻到会回答你
Well, if I was dumb enough to answer that,
就进不了西北大学了
I never would've gotten into Northwestern.
这我理解 老实说
I-I understand, but, uh, I'm gonna be honest here.
我们公♥司♥对职员 有某些硬性规定
We have certain accounts that cater to a specific demographic.
到此打住吧 为什么执着于年龄呢
Okay, I'm gonna stop you. What is this obsession with age?
我是一个活力十足的女人
I am a vital woman with passion
在广♥告♥业算是学富五车
and a library of knowledge when it comes to this industry.
这些能力都比不上年龄吗 我是想说
Why doesn't that count for something? What I'm saying is,
我们刚研发了斯格罗夫活肤滋润霜
we just landed the cosgrove's revitalizing serum account.
有抗皱功能 我需要一名成熟♥女♥性
It's an antiwrinkle cream, and I need someone more mature
她的年龄应该达到 我54岁了
who can identify with the... I'm 54.
他眉头不皱一下
He didn't even flinch.
我说我54岁 他居然信了
I said I was 54, and he bought it.
居然没有夸奖我保养得当
There was not a "wow, you look great for your age!"
起码假装惊讶一下嘛
Not even a courtesy gasp.
管他呢 你得到工作了 年薪8万呢
Look, you got the job. You're making $80,000 a year.
这种小事算什么
What... what does it matter?
有关系 因为我只有43岁 看起来应该像39岁
It matters because I'm only 43, and I look like I'm 39.
你43岁吗 我比你小两岁
You're 43? But I'm... I'm 2 years younger than you,
我已经 谁管你多少岁了 汤姆
and I... nobody cares how old you are, Tom.
好消息 你应聘上了 从哪里听说的
Hey.
听说 宝贝 是我促成了
Great news! You got the job! Yeah! How'd you hear about it?
我和卡洛斯谈过了 他答应了
Hear about it? Honey, I did it. I talked to Carlos. You're in. Oh. Wow.
那个工作啊
That job.
我不知道该说什么好
Um... I don't know what to say.
说 该如何感谢你 你真是世界上最伟大的朋友
Say, "how do I thank you, greatest friend in the world?"
你的诞生石是什么 谢谢 伟大的朋友 但
"What's your birthstone?" Well, thank you, greatest friend,
我刚接受了另一份工作
but I just accepted another job.
那再拒绝它 你必须接受我的提供
Well, UN-accept it. You have to take this job.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表