剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on...
我爱你
I love you.
你和你最好朋友的母亲上♥床♥了
You're having sex with your best friend's mother?
丑闻一件被揭穿 你必须向我保证
An affair was revealed. You have to promise me
绝不向她那变♥态♥老公透露半句
that you won't say anything to her psycho husband.
美好时光不复返 滚开
A good time was brought to an end. Back off!
你别忘了跟谁说话呢 到此为止 拜拜
Who do you think you're talking to? We're done here. Good-bye.
陈年往事 波澜又起 我们只是想了解一下这人
And a man's past was uncovered. Look, we're just trying to get some info on this guy.
他刚搬来美景镇
He just moved to Fairview,
可是个惹祸精 你们住在美景镇
and he's really creeping people out. You're in Fairview?
是的 怎么了 有问题吗
Yeah, why? Does that mean something to ya?
每年一度
Once a year,
白马酒吧的老板
the owner of the white horse bar
都会举♥行♥一场音乐擂台赛
would host a competition known as the battle of the bands.
掌声有请"酷点乐队"
Give it up for cold splash.
年轻的乐手来到这里
And young musicians would come...
带着鼓
With their drums...
吉他
And guitars...
还有一夜成名的梦想
And dreams of stardom.
而今年 一群中年男子
This year, those young musicians
加入到这行列里来了
were joined by a group of middle-aged men
他们带着僵硬的关节
who came with their stiff joints...
过高的胆固醇
And high cholesterol...
还有重获青春的梦想
And dreams of being young again,
即使只是一晚
if only for one night.
♪ 皱纹渐去 我的皮肤♪
♪ Wrinkles leave my skin ♪
天哪 看看他们 真年轻
God, look at those guys. They're so young.
难怪他们先演出 没准还得赶作业
No wonder they went first. They probably have homework.
哥们儿 轻松点
Would you guys relax?
摇滚又不是年轻人的专利
Rock 'n' roll's not just for young people.
他们怎么这么吵
Why are they so loud?
吃醋了 卡洛斯
Not helping, Carlos.
他们真的太棒了
They're really good,
而我们真的老得可以当他们爸爸了
and we're really old enough to be their fathers.
好吧 我们或许看起来稍微大了点
Okay, we may look a little old up there,
我们或许不那么惹火 但管他呢
and we may hit a few clams, but who cares?
我们是来找乐子的 今晚没有水管工 没有按♥摩♥师
We're here to have fun. Yeah, tonight we're not the plumber and a masseur
更没有披萨店长 我们是一支摇滚乐队
and a guy that makes pizzas. We're a rock 'n' roll band.
是吗 大卫
Right, Dave?
没错 我去找灯光师确认下
Absolutely. Look, I've gotta check with the guy about the light cues.
你确定今晚咱们不会丢人现眼
You're sure we're not gonna humiliate ourselves?
我保证 今晚将终生难忘
I promise you it'll be a night to remember.
一语成真
And it was...
♪ 野马萨莉♪
♪ mustang Sally ♪
♪ 我想你最好放慢野马的速度♪
♪ Guess you better slow your mustang down ♪
出乎意料 确实永生难忘
in ways they could never have known.
♪ 野马萨莉 现在 宝贝♪
♪ Mustang Sally now, baby ♪
哦 上帝 火
Oh, my god! Fire!
噢
Uhh!
锁住了
It's locked.
直接回来
Straight back.
次日早晨
The next morning,
这场惨剧传遍了街头巷尾
news of the tragedy began to spread...
流言四起
Along with rumors
据说有人故意纵火
that the Blaze had been set intentionally.
没过多久 警♥察♥便用上了"纵火"一词
It wasn't long before the police began using the word "arson"...
于是有人被逮捕了
And someone was taken into custody.
一天前
看看我的小甜心
Oh! Look at my little girl.
真是太可爱了 我想死她了
Isn't she adorable? Oh, I missed her so much.
我等不及要跟她打招呼了 别急 我先要打量打量她的新男友
Oh, I can't wait to meet her. Oh, not yet. I wanna give her new boyfriend the once-over.
哇哦 她说得没错 果然很帅
Wow. He's as cute as she said...
笑容灿烂
Nice smile,
瞧那头发
and look at that hair.
你难道不想用指尖轻抚而过
Don't you just wanna run your fingers through it?
算你走运 我不想
Fortunately for you, no.
瞧 我的第一印象向来很准
You know, I'm very good at first impressions.
我会喜欢他的
I'm gonna like this guy.
为什么出租司机给朱莉的男友钱
Why is the cab driver handing Julie's boyfriend money?
为什么朱莉的男朋友回车里了
Why is Julie's boyfriend getting back in the cab?
为什么那个中年出租司机正在亲朱莉
And why is the middle-aged cab driver kissing Julie?
我觉得应该是
I think what's going on is...
我知道怎么回事 让我暂时逃避现实
I know what's going on. Let me enjoy my denial.
亲爱的 我回来了 今天交通简直太
Ohh! Honey, I'm home. You wouldn't believe the traffic...
你好 加布丽尔
Hello, Gabrielle.
维吉妮亚过来看看
Virginia came by to say hello.
她是不是很好
Isn't that a nice surprise?
我来告诉你们一个消息
I have news I wanted to share.
似乎不高兴见到我
You don't seem happy to see me.
或许因为我们最后一次谈话时
Well, maybe that's because the last time we spoke,
你叫我贪婪的婊♥子♥
you called me a greedy bitch
而我称你为可恶的老巫婆
and I called you a scary old hag.
我们还真是一对急性子
Weren't we a fine pair of hotheads?
但谁家平时没个小打小闹呢
But what family doesn't have its squabbles?
家 拜托 女士 你害卡洛斯被炒了
Family?! Lady, you had Carlos fired.
那是个糟糕的误会嘛
That was a terrible misunderstanding.
她澄清事实 我重操旧业了
And she straightened it out, and I got my job back.
很棒吧 心满意足
Isn't that nice? Delightful.
现在走吧 否则我的脚和你的屁♥股♥
Now leave before there's a terrible misunderstanding
也会发生一个糟糕的误会
between my foot and your ass.
加布 厨房♥里来 就现在
Gaby, could I see you in the kitchen... now?
省省吧 卡洛斯
Save your breath, Carlos.
让这反复无常的老太太重新回到我们的生活里
There is no way we're letting grandma screw-loose
没门 她把我们写入遗嘱中了
back into our lives. She put us in her will.
天哪 这女人疯了吧
Oh, my god! That woman is crazy.
她究竟是神经兮兮 还是孤苦无依
Is she crazy or just desperately lonely?
我才不管 她只想和人们正常交往
I don't care. All she wants is some human contact...
偶尔在周末和我们出去聚聚
To hang out with us on the occasional weekend,
偶尔还一起过节 是的 但作为回报
maybe a holiday or two. Right, and in exchange,
当她最后翘辫子之后
when she finally kicks the bucket,
我们继承一盏破灯 很抱歉 卡洛斯
we wind up with a lamp. I'm sorry, Carlos.
我们是她所有财产的唯一继承人
We're the sole heirs of her entire fortune.
她现在血压是220/90
And her blood pressure is 220/90.
维吉妮亚 我怎能一直 生你的气
Virginia! Why can't I stay mad at you?
那好吧 一会儿见
All right, then, we'll see you soon.
记者快要来了 我好紧张
The reporter's almost here. I am so nervous.
为什么 采访你可没少做
Why? You've done lots of interviews.
那都是当地的 而这位是《纽约速递》来的
That was all local. This is "the New York dispatch."
如果采访成功 我的烹饪书就能
If this goes well, my cookbook could be on the front page
上周末特刊首页
of their weekend style section.
凯瑟琳 你的头发怎么弄的
Katherine, what did you do to your hair?
又光滑 又浓密
I've never seen it look so thick and lustrous.
我早就打算说你的好话了
I'm already planning to say nice things about you.
真好 那我就放心了
Good. I can check that off my list.
记者什么时候到
When's the reporter coming?
随时 哦 天哪 安德鲁 你今天帅呆了
Any minute. Oh, my gosh, Andrew. Don't you look sharp today?
别担心 我不会告诉她我是同性恋的 多加注意
Don't worry. I-I won't tell her I'm gay. Check and check.
妈妈 你对这个记者了解吗
Mom, do you know anything about this reporter?
我只知道她名字叫桑德拉·布里奇
Only that her name is Sandra birch.
聊过而已 人看起来不错 不
We just spoke, and she seemed very nice. She isn't.
我上网找了些她的文章
I went online and pulled a bunch of her articles,
绝大多数都是揭人短的 "了解越深 黑幕越真
and a lot of them are complete hatchet jobs. " A deeper look suggests something darker,
一个自鸣得意的女人的脸上 暗藏着魔鬼般的
"something more ominous, a woman whose perky surface
权利欲和恶毒的心机"
conceals a deep, almost demonic thirst for power."
我猜麻烦找上门来了
Ooh. I doubt Betty white saw that coming.
妈妈 要是这女人采访你
Mom, if this woman tanks you,
肯定会毁了你的销量
I could kill sales of the book.
你必须妥善解决这事 咚 咚
You're gonna have to figure out a way to handle this. Knock, knock?
我在找布里
I'm looking for Bree.
你一定是桑德拉
You must be Sandra.
瞧瞧 衣着得体
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表