剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我很好
I'm good.
你要挺过去
You'll get through this.
伙计 你会挺过去的
Buddy, you will.
听着 我也经历过
Look, I have gone through some really...
你那什么都不是
You've gone through nothing.
如果你还站在这里
And if you stand there
试图给我说你能理解我的感受
and try to tell me you understand how I feel,
我发誓 我会发狂的
I swear to god, I'm gonna lose my mind.
我只想帮帮你 你帮不了
I'm just trying to help. You can't, okay?
那你为什么不去找凯瑟琳
So why don't you go back to Katherine
过你那快乐的小日子 让我一人静静
and your happy little life and leave me the hell alone?
你是对的
You're right.
我不知道你都经历了什么
I don't have any idea what you're going through.
亲爱的 我回来了
Sweetie, I'm home.
周二别有什么计划
Hey. Hey. Don't make plans on Tuesday.
我们要去索利斯家吃饭
We're having dinner at the Solis' and...
你怎么了
What's that look on your face?
没有再吃乳制品吧
You didn't eat dairy again, did you?
我一直在健身
No. I've been working out.
如果你喜欢 我让你摸下
Oh. If you're good, I'll let you cop a feel.
不用了 从这就可以看到
Hmm. That's okay. I can see it from here.
很棒
Thrilling.
你真香
Pfft. Mwah. You smell good.
我刚洗了个澡
Mm. I just took a shower,
我知道你想干什么
and I know where you're going with this... Mm.
但我实在太累了 勒奈特 拜托
But I am exhausted. Oh, come on, Lynette. Please?
发牢骚了 真火♥辣♥
Ooh. Whining... that's hot.
好吧
Fine.
我们来嘿♥咻♥吧
Let's have sex.
但我警告你 我只是躺在这
But I warn you, I'm just gonna lie here,
一直对你抱怨 等这该死的事情结束
resenting you the whole time, waiting for this hell to be over.
没问题 只要你肯
Okay. If you're sure.
汤姆
Tom! Mmm.
别这样 好 好 不做了
Come on! All right, all right. Okay, forget it.
等等
Wait. Y...
你刚刚洗了澡 在哪
You just took a shower? Where?
公♥司♥
At work.
我不知道你那还有浴室
Didn't know you had a shower there.
我没有 卡洛斯有
I don't. Carlos does.
那你去了卡洛斯的办公室
So you went into Carlos' office,
直接脱♥光♥然后洗澡
stripped naked and took a shower?
不是 我进了他的 浴室
No, I went into Carlos' bathroom,
把门关上 然后脱♥光♥开始洗澡
closed the door, then stripped naked and took a shower.
我听着不舒服 他要是进去怎么办
I'm not comfortable with this. What if he walked in?
如果他要求的话 我可以考虑 我没跟你开玩笑
Then maybe I'd get that raise I've been asking for. This isn't funny.
你一天跟他相处16个小时
You already spend 16 hours a day with the guy,
有时还全身湿透 赤身裸体好几个小时
and now I find out that some of those hours,
好几个小时 两分钟而已
you are naked and wet. Hours? It was two minutes.
又不是点着蜡烛
It's not like I'm lighting candles
听着巴里·怀特(北美男歌♥手) 我不介意 我不喜欢这样
and putting on Barry white. I don't care. I want it to stop.
行
Fine.
我应该刚刚给做了 现在好好睡觉
I should've just had sex. I'd be asleep by now.
女士们 市议会要求我们
Oh, and, ladies, we have been asked by the city council
美化主要街道的中♥央♥分禾器
to beautify the center divider on main street.
所以要确定下周二没别的安排
So make sure your calendars are clear next Tuesday.
我知道我在园丁俱乐部是新人
I know I'm new here at the garden club,
但为什么干这些活
but what's with all the gardening?
我以为我们只是
I thought this was just an excuse
聚在一起 发发牢骚 喝酒狂欢呢 要怪就怪爱德娜 那个花卉法♥西♥斯♥分子
to get together for bitchin' and boozin'. Blame edna, the flower fascist.
我们刚加入时
Yeah, when we first joined,
经常坐在柳椅上
we used to sit around in wicker chairs,
喝喝玛格丽特鸡尾酒 赏赏花 我爱死玛格丽特鸡尾酒了
drinking margaritas and just looked at the flowers. Oh, I'd kill for a Margarita.
女士们 不要聚在一起 颜色要分开
Don't cluster, ladies. Vary the colors.
我也爱死她了
And she's the one I'd kill.
谁是这里真正的负责人
I mean, really, who died and left her in charge?
爱丽丝.库恩兹 开车时癫痫病发
Alice koontz. Grand mal seizure while driving. Oh.
我们要阻止这个爱德娜
Well, this edna has got to be stopped.
怎么阻止
How?
天哪 你要罢♥工♥了是吧 我加入
Oh, my god. You're planning a coup, aren't you? I'm in.
我也加入
Me, too.
我们三个人了 还能找到谁
Well, that's three. Who else can we get?
朱迪也会参加
Definitely Judy.
泰瑞讨厌这一切
And Terry's allergic to everything.
只要稍稍刺♥激♥她一下 她就会
One bee sting, and she blows up like...
像朱迪一样 加入我们
Well, like, Judy.
那个穿工装裤的女人怎么样
How about the woman in the overalls?
菲里丝 她超喜欢喝酒
Phyllis? She just got her second d.U.I.
如果有鸡尾酒的话 她肯定来
If there's cocktails, she's in.
那我们现在6个人了
Okay, so the lush gives us six.
她们呢 不行 她们都是爱德娜的朋友
What about them? No way. They're all friends of edna's.
好了 她们6个人 我们也是6个
Mm. All right, so they have six, and we have six.
我们的决胜局开始了
We're gonna need a tiebreaker.
男的也可以加入吗
Hey, uh, are men allowed to join the group?
我觉得可以
I don't know why they wouldn't be.
女士们 准备好你们的调酒器吧
Ladies, start your blenders.
奥森 听说你想见我
Orson, I heard you wanted to see me.
是的 凯科医生
Yes, Dr. Kagen.
我听说 你是对面的那位女士的主治医生
I heard you're treating a lady across the hall.
你是说瑞斯·凯普吗 是 她其实是我的邻居
Uh, you mean Rose kemper? Yeah, she's actually my neighbor.
我想知道她怎么样
I wanted to know how she's doing. Sorry. I can't discuss her condition
抱歉 我不能和没有亲属关系的人谈论病人情况
with anyone she's not related to.
这是个问题
Oh. Well, that's a problem.
你看 她没有家人 也没有朋友
See, she has no family or friends, for that matter.
而且 因为她痴呆了
And, uh, because of her dementia...
谁说她痴呆了
Who said she has dementia?
你肯定听过她说的一些不知所云的疯话
Well, certainly you've heard some of her bizarre ramblings.
如果她没痴呆
If she doesn't have dementia,
同样还是让人担忧
it's something just as troubling.
她一直在说令人不安的话
She has been saying some very disturbing things.
但我不觉得这是个大问题
But I wasn't aware it was an ongoing situation.
不 这是个大问题
Oh, yes, it is.
我很担心 她回到她的大房♥子后
And I'm so worried about her going back to that big house
没人照顾她
with no one to look after her.
我不喜欢社会服务部门牵扯进来
Hmm. I hate to get social services involved.
他们可能会把她接进国立的疗养院
They'd probably just stick her in some state-run facility.
真遗憾啊
Oh, that would be a shame.
但如果她最后误伤自己或其他人呢
But what if she ends up hurting herself or someone else?
我又不是律师
I mean, I'm no lawyer,
难道医院不应该负责任吗
but wouldn't the hospital be liable?
你好 佩妮 你上学是不是晚了
Hey, penny. Aren't you gonna be late for school?
我那些白♥痴♥哥哥把我的作业给藏起来了 长不大的家伙
My stupid brothers hid my homework. Real mature.
你妈妈准备好了吗
Is your mom ready?
她正在冲澡
She's in the shower.
什么
What?
勒奈特
Lynette!
卡洛斯 你早了
Carlos, you're early!
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗 会议提前了
Didn't you get my text? The meeting got moved up.
该死 我这就下去
Oh, crap. I'll be right there!
勒奈特 你没事吧
Aah! Lynette, you okay?
勒奈特
Lynette?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
如果你不出声 我就要进去了
If you don't answer me, I'm coming in there.
天哪
Oh, my god.
好的 医生 谢谢 再见
All right, doctor. Thank you. Bye.
他说 因为你失去知觉的时间不长
He says that since you weren't out very long,
应该没什么大碍 你也不用担心会议
you should be fine. And don't worry about the meeting.
我把它推迟到午饭了 我可以自己处理 不 我没事 我可以去
I pushed it to lunch, and I can handle it alone. No, I'm fine. I-I want to go.
你确定吗
You sure? Mm-hmm.
好 等你穿上衣服
Okay, I'll let you get dressed.
卡洛斯 一个小问题
Hey, Carlos, quick question for ya.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表