剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
不过她不会有事的
but she'll be fine...
你造的孽 也不能因此得到原谅 小先生
Which doesn't excuse what you did, mister.
怎么了
What's going on?
宝贝儿 要是你担心我会为
Sweetie, if you're worried that I don't like
爸爸跟凯瑟里在一起不开心 大可不必
your daddy spending time with Katherine, don't be.
我觉得 那样挺好的
I think it's great.
可他们不能在一起
But they can't be together.
为什么
Why not?
因为你和妈妈就要和好了
'Cause you and mommy are getting back together.
什么
What?
是妈妈说的
That's what mommy said.
我有个主意
Um... Hey, I've got an idea.
你干吗不去弄张"早日康复"卡给凯瑟琳
Why don't you go make a get well card for Katherine's foot?
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我有办法解释 我发誓
I can totally explain this. I swear.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
那是 我不知道 你搬出去一个月后吧
It was... I don't know, uh, about a month after you moved out.
是上♥床♥的时间了
It was bedtime.
我要给他读书听 可他只想要你
I was trying to read to him, but he only wanted you.
他哭的那么伤心
And he was crying so hard,
一直问我 你会不会再回来
and he kept asking me if you were ever coming back,
后来我就
and so I finally...
说也许你会的
Said maybe you would.
我只是不想他那么难过
I just didn't want him to be so sad.
苏珊 我都不知道他还记得
Oh, Susan. I didn't even think he'd remembered it.
他当然记得 你怎么能那么说呢
Of course he remembers it. How could you say that to him?
因为我们从未挑明
Because we have never said it.
什么
What?
我们从没望着对方的眼睛
We've never looked each other in the eye
说我们不可能
and said that there is no chance
再复合了
we are ever getting back together.
好吧
O-Okay.
也许我们没那么说过 可一切都过去了
Maybe we haven't, but we moved on.
是吗
Did we?
苏珊 你说什么呢
Susan, what are you doing?
你有杰克逊 我有凯瑟琳
You're with Jackson now. I'm with Katherine.
你这是何必呢
What are you doing?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
你从没想过 我们可能复合吗
You don't ever think about it?
我得去看看凯瑟琳
I've gotta go check on Katherine.
置身一片黑暗 是何其可怕的事情
It's an awful thing to live in darkness,
不能眼见别人 熟视无睹的事情
unable to see what others take for granted.
可要是我们足够幸运 黑暗得以弥散
But if we are lucky, the darkness lifts
我们终能得见
and we can finally see
我们太太做出的隐秘牺牲
the secret sacrifices made by our wives...
我们母亲迈出的惊人一步
The surprising progress made by our mothers...
或是我们所作所为
Or the unintended consequences
招致的无法预期的后果
of our own actions.
可有些人 选择黑暗
But there are those who prefer the darkness,
因为漆黑中 他们得以一叶障目
because there, they see only what they choose to see.
我知道看起来
I know it must seem like
我好像忘了你们
I've forgotten about you,
可你们得知道 我无时不刻都在想你们
but you have to know, I think about you every day.
我为你们而生 永远不变
I live for you, just like always.
可我有我的计划
But I have a plan,
所以我希望 你们能再等些时日
so I hope you can wait a little longer.
我很快就能跟你们在一起了
I'll be with you soon,
但首先 麦克·德尔非诺
but first Mike Delfino has to pay
得为把你们从我身边夺走 付出代价
for taking you away from me,
我得找准时机下手
and I need just the right moment to do it.
他毁了我的至爱
He destroyed what I loved the most,
我希望他 也体会那种剜心之痛
and I want him to feel that hurt.
我要他失去 我曾失去的所有
I want him to lose what I lost.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表