剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You're still hung up on her. Oh, for god sake, are we gonna do this again?
我只知道 今天是我们的大喜之日
All I know is, it's our wedding day,
你却一直心神不宁
and you were in a crappy mood
直到给你前妻打过电♥话♥才好
until you talked to your ex-wife.
凯瑟琳 如果我不想娶你的话
Katherine, I wouldn't be sitting here
我现在不会坐在这里 好吗
if I didn't want to marry you. Okay?
真的
Really?
真的
Really.
需要我在机场大声宣告下吗
Do I need to shout it out in the airport?
你才不会这么做呢 我会的
You wouldn't do that. Oh, I will.
不管做什么我都愿意 来证明我对你的爱 好了好了
I'll... I'll do whatever I need to, to prove my love! No, it's okay!
我相信你了
You convinced me.
我想喝杯卡布奇诺 你要吗
I am dying for a cappuccino. You want one?
愿意一试
Yeah, I do.
你说了"愿意"了
You said it. "I do."
可不能再收回去了
Can't take it back now.
怎么可以就这样...一走了之
...Should be allowed to just... walk away.
我知道有的人可能会想
I know some people will wonder,
为什么不杀掉苏珊
why didn't I just kill Susan?
但如果那样做有什么好处呢
But what good would that have done?
她会死掉 那样永远不会知道...煎熬的滋味
She'd be dead. There'd be no... suffering.
因为我夺去无辜男孩生命
And to those of you who hate me
而憎恨我的人们
because I took the life of an innocent, young boy,
我想说...
I say...
凯瑟琳
Katherine!
打扰一下
Excuse me. Mm-hmm?
看到跟我一起的那位女士 跟她说我得走了 情况紧急
That woman I was with? Tell her I had to go. It's an emergency.
你朋友让我告诉你 他得先走了
Oh, uh, your friend asked me to tell you he had to leave.
什么
What?
他说他很抱歉
He said to say he's sorry.
你到底想怎么样 首先 告诉我效果如何
What were you thinking? First, tell me if it worked,
然后我再来告诉你我的打算
then I'll tell you what I was thinking.
别跟我油腔滑调的 你雇人去袭击奥森了
Don't be glib. Did you hire someone to attack Orson?
是的
Yes.
你疯了吗 那歹徒差点勒死他
Are you insane? Your thug tried to strangle him.
如果他真想勒死他 不会留下活口的
If he had tried to strangle him, he'd be dead.
奥森在离婚事件中占了上风
Look, Orson had the upper hand in this divorce.
我们得夺回优势 不是用这种暴♥力♥手段
We needed to regain it. Not by resorting to physical violence.
我绝不会允许你这么做的 这就是为何我没问你的意见
I would never have given my permission for that. That's why I didn't ask you.
你有什么可抱怨的 布里
W-What's your beef here, Bree?
我不满的是 从我踏进这个办公室的那刻起
My beef is that from the minute I walked into this office,
你就拉着我同流合污
you have pulled me deeper and deeper
让我在道德深渊越陷越深 那可不是我雇你的原因
into your moral cesspool. That is not why I hired you.
拜托 这恰恰正是你雇我的原因
Please. That is exactly why you hired me.
承认吧 你已经厌倦了当个乖乖女
Face it. You were tired of being a good girl.
你知道该是时候耍点手段了
You knew it was time to play dirty.
我只想保护属于我的东西
I wanted to protect what was mine.
你却把我变得失去了自我 而你享受其中的每分每秒
You have turned me into someone I don't recognize. And you've loved every minute of it.
不 我没有 是的 你有
No, I haven't. Yes, you have!
我也是
And so have I.
因为 事实是
Because the truth is,
你是我遇到过的
I think you're the most fascinating woman
最迷人的女性
that I have ever met.
什么
What?
卡尔...
Karl...
如果我没表达清楚我对你的感觉
If I have not been clear about how I feel about you,
我为我的含糊其辞表示道歉
I apologize for any ambiguity.
这么说你明白吧 我讨厌你
Understand this... I detest you.
不 你没有 你的眼睛告诉我了
No, you don't. I can see it in your eyes.
你想让我走到身前 把你拉进我怀中
You want me to walk over there and pull you up against me
吻你 直到你双腿发软
and kiss you until your knees buckle.
你被炒了
You're fired.
很好 那我这么做就不至于违反行业道德
Good. That keeps this from being a breach of ethics.
嗯
Mmm.
我的双腿还没有发软
My knees haven't buckled yet.
♪ 她吞下蜘蛛去抓苍蝇 ♪
♪ she swallowed the spider to catch the fly ♪
哦 ♪ 我不知道她为什么... ♪
Oh! ♪ I don't know why she swa... ♪
你♥爸♥打来的 喂 麦克
Oh, it's your daddy. Hey, Mike.
你们在哪 跟大卫在一起吗 是啊 我们在车里唱歌♥来着
Hey! Hey, where are you? Are you with Dave? Uh, yeah. We are in the car, singing.
好了 苏珊 听我说 别让他知道
All right, Susan, listen to me. Do not react
我要告诉你的话
to what I'm about to tell you. Wow.
听起来真的很... 苏珊 听明白了吗
This sounds really... Susan! Do you understand me?
好
Okay.
大卫的真名是大卫·黛西
Dave's real name is David dash.
他是我们在那次事故中 害死的女人的丈夫
He's the husband of the woman we killed in the accident. Oh, my god.
我的天哪 别给他看出来
Don't react!
有问题吗
Uh... problem?
太糟糕了
Uh... that sucks.
他们怎么能取消你们的航♥班♥ 你们俩有危险
How could they cancel your flight? All right, you guys are in danger.
快逃开他 躲到加油站 小店...
Just get away from him. Go to a gas station, a store...
只要是有人的地方 我在赶过去了
Anyplace there's people. I'm on my way.
好的
Right.
你觉得你们会误点多久
So how long do you think you'll be delayed?
我离湖边还有半小时车程
Uh, I'm a half-hour from the lake.
我会马上报♥警♥ 你快想法逃开他
I'm calling the cops right now. Just get away from him.
离开那辆车 离大卫远远的
Get out of that car and get away from Dave.
到时候打电♥话♥给我 好的
And you call me the second you do. Okay.
希望你们很快到达
Um... well, I hope you get there soon.
没坐上那班飞机吗
Bumped his flight?
是啊 真是糟糕
Yeah. Oh, what a drag.
好了 从头开始唱
Mm. Okay, from the top.
♪ 有一位老太太吞下了一只苍蝇 ♪
♪ there was an old lady who swallowed a fly ♪
♪ 我不知道她为什么吞下苍蝇 ♪
♪ I don't know why she swallowed the fly ♪
♪ 也许她会死 ♪
♪ perhaps she'll die ♪
天 我们好像开了一整天了
Gosh, it feels like we've been driving forever.
也许该活动活动腿脚了
Mm. Maybe we should stretch our legs.
马上就到了 继续前进吧
Ah, we're almost there. Let's keep going.
那你饿不饿
Aren't you hungry, though?
也许前面会有餐馆
Maybe there's a restaurant up ahead.
我真的不想停下来 苏珊
I really don't want to stop, Susan.
好的
Okay.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
看看我为上学准备了什么 笔 笔记本
Hon! Look what I got for college. I got pens. I got notebooks.
还有一本英汉字典
Ooh, I got an English to mandarin dictionary
因为你永远不知道
'cause you never know
可能你随时要坐 "公共汽车"
when you might need a...
还有看看这个
Oh, and look at this.
见识一下
Check it out.
这是香水笔 想闻闻葡萄的味道吗
They're scented. You wanna smell grape?
干嘛 他们闻起来...
What? They're...
就像糖一样
Like candy.
我今天去看医生了
I went to the doctor today.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
怀孕
Pregnant?
怀了个孩子
With a baby?
闻那记号♥笔把你脑子闻坏了吗
How long have you been sniffing those markers?
当然是怀孩子
Of course with a baby.
但是你不能 我是说 我们不能...
But you can't. I mean... w-we can't.
我们都老了
W-We're old!
很显然 还不够老
Well, apparently, not old enough.
那我上学的事怎么办
What am I gonna do about school?
那我工作的事怎么办
What am I gonna do about my job?
我们又要多一个孩子了
We're gonna have another baby.
事实上 我还有要补充的
Actually, I have an addendum to that.
告诉我你这是要背诵女童军守则
Please tell me you're about to recite the girl scout oath.
不是的 汤姆
No, Tom.
这一胎又是...
We're having twins...
双胞胎
Again.
我想要嘘嘘
I have to go potty.
好的 亲爱的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表