剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
想她自己的死吗
thinking about her death?
我想 她会想的
Yeah, I do.
我曾一整晚上都和她在一起
I spent a night with her
我和卡洛斯刚离婚的时候
right after Carlos and I got divorced.
这是不是太红了 我觉得我要粉♥嫩♥一点
Is this too red? I think I need something pinker.
好啦 快点吧
It's fine. Hurry up.
我想趁蜜蜡脱毛还新鲜的时候到酒吧
I want to get to the club while this bikini wax is still fresh.
一定会很好玩
This is gonna be fun.
我不能想象咱们从没一起出去玩过
I can't believe we've never gone out on the town together.
我们以前从来没一起单身过
Well, we've never been single together before.
我替酒吧里的那些女孩们难过
Oh, I feel so sorry for all those other girls in the bar.
我也是
Oh, so do I.
公平起见 我们也许应该倒着走
To be fair, we should probably walk in backwards.
不 可能没用
Oh, no, that won't work.
我们是无人能挡的
We're an unstoppable team.
紫藤郡最火♥辣♥双枪姐妹花
Mm, the hottest chicks on Wisteria Lane.
别这么说
Oh, be nice.
咱们这还是有很多漂亮姑娘的
There are lots of attractive women on the street.
比如谁
Like who?
比如布里
How about Bree?
她那个头发颜色
Uh, with that hair color,
你可以给她脸上再装个红鼻子
you could stick a red nose on her,
她就能参加马戏团了
and she could join the circus.
勒奈特很漂亮
Lynette's beautiful.
她也太能生了吧
Mm, for a baby factory.
那苏珊呢 我们是最漂亮的 好吗
And Susan? We're the hottest, okay?
太过了吗
Wow. Too much?
不 很漂亮
No, it's great.
好了 咱们走吧
All right. Come on. Let's go.
这地方太棒了
Wow! You were right about this place.
就跟你说很棒吧 俊男美女很多
Told ya. A lot of hotties, very few "notties."
女士们 这是
Ooh. Ladies, this is
酒吧里面那位先生送的
from the gentleman at the end of the bar.
我才刚坐下
Oh, and I just sat down.
这就是个人魅力
Well, that's a personal best.
实际上 这是送给她的
Actually, the drink's for her. Oh.
这里面挺暗的
Oh! It's pretty dark in here.
看来他没好好看我
He probably didn't get a good look at me.
伊迪 别当真
Oh, Edie, don't take it personally.
我们是不同风格
We're just different types.
对 有些人喜欢高个 金发 性感的
You're right. Some like tall, blonde and sexy,
有些人喜欢的
and some men like...
是这种
That.
伊迪 别这么刻薄
Now, now, Edie. Don't be snarky.
我们是最漂亮的 记得吗
We're both hot, remember?
虽然看起来 我可能更漂亮
Although, apparently, I'm just a little bit hotter.
一个人会这么想
Well, one guy might think so.
那个人明显是被丰满的女性的胸部
One guy who's evidently intimidated
给吓坏了
by full-sized womanly breasts.
我在这方面是小了一点
Hmm. Yes, I guess I am a little on the small side.
这是真货的缺点啊
That's the drawback to having ones that are real.
你在说什么啊 我的也是真货
What are you talking about? These are real.
伊迪 你上下跳的时候
Oh, Edie, come on. When you jump up and down,
房♥子都震动了 你的胸部还纹丝不动呢
the room moves more than your boobs.
有人看来是怒了
Well, someone obviously has a chip on her shoulder.
我能继续 击败你
I'd reach down and knock it off,
但我可没那么低级
but I can't go down that low.
你真的觉得你比我漂亮吗
Okay, you really think you're hotter than me?
我只能说 我有男人想要的
Let's just say that I have more of what men want.
是吗 我可是有杯伏特加饮料 看起来可不是这样
Yeah? Well, I have a vodka soda here that says otherwise.
他送你一杯酒
Ooh! So he bought you one drink...
一杯不错的酒
A well drink, I might add.
就比你多这一点
Well, it's one more than you got.
你是说 我找不到人送我酒吗
Are you saying that I can't get a man to buy me a cocktail?
当然 有啦 只不过没我多
Sure, you can, just not as many as me.
一个小时
One hour.
最后谁收集的调酒棒最多 谁就赢
Whoever gets the most swizzle sticks by the end wins.
一个小时见 你输定了
See ya in an hour, loser.
我知道男人们喜欢什么 我们知道男人们想要什么
♪ I know what boys like, we know what guys want ♪
我知道男人们喜欢什么 我们知道男人们想要什么
♪ I know what boys like, we know what guys like ♪
我让他们渴望我
♪ I make them want me ♪
我喜欢挑逗他们
♪ I like to tease them ♪
他们想来抚摸我
♪ they want to touch me ♪
我从来不让他们得逞
♪ I never let them ♪
我知道男人们喜欢什么
♪ I know what boys like ♪
我们知道男人们想要什么
♪ we know what guys want ♪
我知道男人们喜欢什么
♪ I know what boys like ♪
男人们喜欢
♪ boys like ♪
男人们喜欢我
♪ boys like me ♪
烂货
♪ sucker ♪
我知道男人们喜欢什么
♪ I know what boys like ♪
我们知道男人们想要什么
♪ we know what guys want ♪
啦
♪ na-na na-na na ♪
啦
♪ na-na na-na na ♪
索利斯 数一下 让你伤心死
Count 'em and weep, Solis.
我以为我行的
Well, I guess I could do that.
谁知更行
Or I could do this.
我本想说点什么
Ah. I should make some kind of speech.
事实很明显 我们都很清楚你输了 对吧?
But I think it's enough. We both know I crushed you, right?
抱歉我得离开了
Now if you'll excuse me,
给我买♥♥第17杯酒的家伙有一艘快艇 和一双巨足
swizzle stick number 17 has a yacht and giant feet.
你到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking,
把我一人扔在单身酒吧
abandoning me at a singles bar?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想 一个人呆一会儿
I just needed to be by myself for a while.
为什么
Why?
你不是因为输掉了一个无聊的游戏
Don't tell me you're depressed
而在这难过吧
because you lost some stupid game.
我不是难过
I'm not depressed.
我是很惊讶
I'm surprised.
它可以消逝得这么快
It's going by so quickly.
什么
What is?
我的青春
My youth.
我越是使劲去抓住它
The harder I try to hold on to it,
它越...
the more it just...
在我指间滑走
Slips through my fingers.
所有的化妆品 和暗淡的灯光
And all the makeup and dim lighting in the world
都不能掩盖脸上的皱纹
can't seem to stop it.
拜托 你很美了
Oh, please. You're gorgeous.
而且你会这么一直美下去的
And you are going to stay that way forever.
鬼才相信
Hmm. That's the tricky part.
我不会老去的
I'm not gonna be old.
你在说什么
What?
当我还是小孩时
Ever since I was a child,
我就知道我不会活过50岁
I've known that I was never gonna see 50.
真可笑
Oh, that's ridiculous.
这是真的
No, it's true.
每当我回首往事
As far back as I can remember,
我脑中都有一个声音 "活在当下
a voice in my head said, "live it up today,
因为你的日子不会太长"
'cause you're not gonna have a lot of tomorrows."
你知道
You do realize
现在医学上可以消除那些声音 对吧
there's medication designed to get rid of those voices?
加布 这不是什么坏事
It's not a bad thing, Gaby.
这其实是一份礼物
It's actually a gift.
我...
I...
感激我的生命
Appreciate my life
用和大多数人都不同的方式
in a way that most people don't.
我只是不想它过得这么快
I just didn't expect it to go by this fast.
仅仅如此
That's all.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表