剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我愿意承担风险 我就是要做
Well, I am willing to take that risk. I'm doing it.
你干嘛这么顽固
Why are you being so stubborn?
你干嘛管这么多
Why do you care so much?
因为我不想整容
Because I don't want to have plastic surgery.
什么
What?
汤姆 如果你不满意自己的相貌
Tom, if you're unsatisfied with your looks,
总有一天你也会对我厌倦的
someday you're gonna be unsatisfied with mine.
不会的 会的
No. No. Yes.
某一天你会用崭新的脸看着我
You are going to look at me someday with your brand-new face
然后说 她什么时候这么老了
and say, "when did she get so old?"
我们不再会比翼双飞了
We won't look like we belong together anymore.
勒奈特 我只是想磨平一点皱纹
Lynette, I'm just talking about gettin' rid of a few wrinkles.
我没看到皱纹啊 汤姆
But I don't see your wrinkles, Tom.
我看到的是我们走过的岁月
I see our whole life together.
这是
This...
你在思考如何养活我们
Is you worrying about how you're going to provide for us.
这是佩妮从树屋上掉下来
This is penny falling out of the tree house
摔断了手臂
and breaking her arm.
这是我的癌症
This is my cancer.
这是让我们挺过
These are the millions of laughs
艰难时期的笑容
that got us through all those tough times.
就像是我们婚姻的轨迹
It's like a map of our marriage,
我不想失去它
and I don't want to lose it.
如果因此我不能找到工作呢
And it if keeps me from getting a job?
你会找到工作的
You're gonna get a job,
是因为你有丰富的经验
and it'll be because they're impressed by your experience,
而不是光滑的皮肤
not your wrinkle-free face.
我完全了解你的意思了
I know exactly what you mean.
我也爱你的脸蛋
And I love your face, too.
这里的皱纹 是在
Mmm. Mmm. And this wrinkle here, that's when...
现在不是说我 汤姆
This isn't about me, Tom.
走吧
Come on. Mwah.
和凯瑟琳谈过了 赡养费照旧 麦克
Talked to Katherine. You'll get your alimony. Mike.
好消息
Hey. Good news.
看似我们最终可以完成我们的假结婚了
Looks like we're getting fake married after all.
真的吗 是的
Really? Yeah.
麦克传简讯给我 他同意继续付赡养费
Mike agreed to keep paying me alimony. He just sent me a text.
太好了 我可以松一口气了
Oh, man. That's a relief.
他太大方了
And unbelievably generous.
我得对他说一声谢谢
I'm gonna send him a thank-you right now.
不客气
You're welcome.
苏珊 我真的不知道
You know, I really can't tell you
该如何来表达对你的感谢
how much I appreciate you doing this for me, Susan.
我保证 只要我在这里
And I promise, as long as I'm here,
我有什么需要我做的 我一定随叫随到
I'll pitch in around the house, run errands.
就像真正的丈夫一样
You know, just like a real husband.
显然你没有结过婚
Clearly, you've never been married before.
我想说 可能正是一个冒牌婚姻
Well, you know, just because this is, um...
会出现许多让人意想不到的惊喜呢
A fake marriage, doesn't mean it can't be wonderful.
我经历过真正的婚姻
Well, I've been in some real marriages that weren't,
所以我认为 你可能是对的
so... maybe you're right.
看看 易拉罐
Oh, look. Cans.
婚礼离不开易拉罐和结婚标志
You can't have a wedding without cans and signage!
太贴心了
Sweet!
我们去法♥院♥的路上先把车洗了
Let's get to the car wash on our way to the courthouse. Mm-hmm.
杰克逊.布拉多克
Jackson braddock?
什么事
Yes?
我们是移♥民♥局的
We're with immigration.
你持有过期签证
You're in the country on an expired visa.
你得跟我们走一趟 不行 不
You're gonna have to come with us. Oh, no, no, no.
你们不能带他走 女士 请退后
You... you can't take him now. Ma'am, I need you to step back.
苏珊 化妆台上有一张律师的名片
Susan, there's a business card on the dresser
请帮我打给他
with an attorney's number. Would you call him for me, please?
我们能等等吗 我们马上就结婚了 你们选错日子了
Please, can't this wait? We're about to get married. Not today you're not.
发生什么事了 他们是谁 移♥民♥局的 我想
What's going on? Who are these guys? Uh... immigration agents, and I think they're...
她们要把杰克逊遣送回加拿大
Sending Jackson back to Canada.
你好 请找布里·范德坎普
Hello? May I speak with, uh, Bree Van De Kamp?
她现在不在 请留言
Oh, she's not in at the moment. Can I take a message?
我是威斯顿兄弟仓库的西拉
Uh, yeah, this is Sheila with Weston brothers storage.
我想谈谈关于她租的存储间 存储间
It's about the storage unit she just rented. Storage unit?
对 我们的保证金多算了
Uh, yeah, we overcharged her on the deposit.
告诉她不用担心
Tell her not to worry.
我们会在她下张订单里扣除掉的
We're gonna deduct it from her next bill.
好的 谢谢 不客气
Okay. Uh, thank you. You're welcome.
每个人都戴着面具
Everyone wears some kind of mask,
你必须睁大双眼
so you must look closely
才能发现谎言后的真♥相♥
to find the truth that lies beneath.
有人掩饰年华逝去的恐惧
Hi. Mwah. Some conceal anxiety about growing older.
有人隐藏对于破产的畏惧
Some hide fears of financial ruin.
有人将无法忘去的真爱掩埋
Others cover up a love that continues to linger.
有些人的面具不小心滑落
And then there are those who let their masks slip.
如果你仔细看着他们的双眸
If you look into their eyes,
他们才会现出原形
you'll see who they really are...
及其精心盘算的计划
And exactly what they're capable of.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表