剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我们爆满过很多次 这是你的派对
Well, we've filled the place many times, but it's your party.
你想怎么样都行 把它挂在后面就行了
Whatever you want. Oh, you can just put that on a hanger in the back.
我要做的就是给你个机会
What I want is to make this an opportunity for you.
我们可以在生意不好的周四晚上办
We can turn one of your dismal Thursday night seatings
办的有模有样
into a real event.
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
不用谢我 是你的点子
Well, don't thank me. It was your idea.
对啊
Right.
很高兴这是我的点子
Glad I thought of it.
苏珊·梅尔知道她不能把所有的东西
Susan Mayer knew she couldn't always give her son
都给她的儿子
everything she would've liked...
可当她看到孩子的学费
Yet when she saw her child's tuition
戴在凯瑟琳的脖子上
around Katherine Mayfair's neck,
她觉得应该从麦克那偷点东西
she felt something had been stolen from him.
而且很快做了决定
And it didn't take her long to decide...
她将如何把它抢回来呢
How she was going to get it back.
苏珊 你在家吗
Susan, hi. Hi. You at home?
在 正打算洗澡呢 怎么了
Uh, yeah. I'm just about to jump in the shower. What's up?
我要疯了 我好像忘了锁门
I'm going crazy 'cause I think I left my front door unlocked.
你能帮我过去看看吗 我等着你
Could you run and check? I'll stay on the line.
没事 我可以理解
No, no. I totally understand.
要是有一天我忘了锁门
The one day I don't lock up,
总觉得那天会有小偷进去
I always think that's the day somebody's gonna break in.
就是
Exactly.
我刚才在去机场的半路上
And so even though I was already halfway to the airport,
可是现在又掉头回来了
I turned around and I came home,
是啊 我曾把垃圾箱盖开着
and, yep, I had left the garbage disposal on.
从那以后 我总要检查一下
So ever since then, I always check.
我也是这样 不管怎样 你放心吧
Oh, I'm the same way. Anyway, you can relax.
前门是锁着的 你知道吗
The front door's all locked up. Oh, you know what?
再帮我看看侧门吧
I'm actually still worried about the side door.
能帮我看一下吗 看过了 锁着的
Do you think you could check that, too? Already did. You're good.
好了 我要洗澡了 回头见 亲爱的
Well, I'm gonna take that shower now. See ya later, hon.
麦克 是你吗
Mike, is that you? Oh. Oh.
回来的正是时候
You're just in time.
苏珊
Susan? Hi.
嗨
Hey!
苏珊·梅尔
Susan Mayer!
看在上帝的份上 项链还我
For god sake, give me back my pearls!
项链还是浴巾 你来选
Pearls or towel... you decide.
你敢 我以前在这里裸体过
You wouldn't dare. I have been naked on this street.
是该来点新鲜故事了 你疯了吗
It would be nice to take the heat off that story. Have you lost your mind?
麦克说他付不起M.J上私立学校的学费
Mike said he can't afford to pay for M.J.'S private school.
现在知道原因了
Now I know why.
他想让他的女朋友戴着珍珠项链
He wants to see his girlfriend wearing pearls
光彩照人
when she flashes him.
什么 他付不起M.J的学费
What? He wouldn't pay for M.J.'S school?
不是 所以我来拿这个
No. So I was going to take these
把它卖♥♥了 然后交学费
and sell them to try to pay for it,
是啊 我现在要公布于众
and, yes, now that I'm saying it out loud,
听起来真是愚蠢 麦克怎么会这么做
I hear how stupid that sounds. I can't believe Mike would do that.
他就是做了
Well, he did.
梅菲尔夫人
Hey, Mrs. Mayfair.
见到你真高兴
It's nice to see you.
我们该待会再谈
Perhaps we should discuss this later.
大事不妙啊
This can't be good.
这是在欢迎我回家吗
So is this a "welcome home, we missed you" kind of thing or...
别大惊小怪 "我破产了"是怎么回事
Oh. Damn right, "oh." What happened to "I'm broke
还说没钱送M.J上私立学校 麦克 别误会
and can't afford to send M.J. To private school"? Don't get me wrong, Mike.
这礼物棒极了
It was a wonderfully generous present.
可是你不能用供孩子的钱
But you can't go around blowing your kid's money
给女朋友买♥♥珠宝
on jewelry for your girlfriend.
花了你多少 四千还是五千美元
What did these cost you? $4,000, $5,000?
129美元
$129.
什么
What?
这是假的 行了吧
They're fake, okay?
我知道你很想要珍珠项链
And I knew how badly you wanted pearls,
我买♥♥不起真的
and I couldn't afford real ones.
推销员发誓你一定分不出真假
And the salesman swore you'd never know the difference,
她的确没分出来
and she didn't.
至少丢了也不会觉得难过
Well... At least you won't feel bad if you ever lose them.
我只是想送你件不错的礼物
I just wanted to get you a really nice gift,
不知道怎么说
and I don't know.
我想如果不送你的话 会觉得很不好意思
I-I guess I was embarrassed when I couldn't.
麦克 别这么想
Mike, don't ever feel
别觉得花钱才能打动我
like you have to spend money to impress me.
好吗
Okay?
相信我
Trust me.
我已经很感动了
I'm already very impressed.
好吧 好吧 水落石出了
Ugh. Okay, okay. Point made.
各回各家吧
Move along.
我去做晚饭
I'll go fix us some dinner.
你怎么这样
How dare you.
我不知道那是假的
I didn't know they were fake.
我是指你怎么竟敢认为
I mean how dare you think
我会拿着该给儿子上学的钱
that I would put jewelry for my girlfriend
去哄女友开心
ahead of my son's education.
可能是我妄下结论
Okay, maybe I jumped to conclusions,
但这个学校对m.j.真的很重要
but this school is important for M.J.
我们快资金不足了 我觉得很沮丧
I feel really bad that we're falling short.
苏珊 我今早6点就开始工作
Susan, I've been at work since 6:00 this morning,
晚饭才吃了5分钟
and after I inhale a 5-minute dinner,
又要一直工作到午夜
I'm going back out till midnight.
为了给儿子创造条件 我呕心呖血
I am busting my ass to give our son the best,
我们如果真的缺钱 也没我什么责任
so if we're falling short, it's not because of me.
什么事
What?
你在哪 你训练迟到了
Where are you? You're late for training.
是的 我退出了
Oh, yeah, I quit that.
条约讲明了 不许退出
There is no quitting. It's in the contract.
那好吧 让我律师跟你说
Yeah, well, maybe you should take it up with my lawyer.
让他听
Here he is.
我们决不闪人
We are not leaving!
加油 女士们 继续
Oh. Come on, ladies! Keep going!
不要停
Keep it moving!
你们在这里干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你不来训练营
When you don't come to boot camp,
那训练营就找上门 快下来
boot camp comes to you. Fall in!
你疯了吗 我两个孩子都在睡觉 我知道
Are you out of mind? I have two sleeping children. Oh, I know.
我已经看到了肥臀
I've seen the cellulite.
下来 快来吧 加布 不许退缩的
Fall in! Do it, Gaby. There is no quitting.
别假惺惺的
Oh, don't get all holier than thou, Mona.
我亲眼见你昨天吃了甜甜圈 甜甜圈 那是禁忌
I saw you pull into the doughnut shack yesterday. Doughnut... that's a lap!
真的吗 那我不妨这么说
Oh, really? Well, try this on for size.
我太"累"了 我要回去睡觉
I'm going back to bed, because I'm tired.
起床后 我还要吃些"蛋糕"
And when I wake up, maybe I'll have some cake,
而你"管不了"我
and you can't stop me.
加布
Gaby!
你去哪
Where are you going?
你要是不回去
If you don't get out there,
他就要拿我们当出气筒了
he is gonna take it out on the rest of us.
老实说 有些人是需要好好锻炼
Well, frankly, some of them need it.
我只是要重塑一下身型
I just came for a little remodel,
但那简直就不是人干的
and there are some real teardowns out there.
你简直就是个淘气自私的小混♥蛋♥
Wow. You are one spoiled, selfish, little brat.
看在上帝的份上 伊迪 这是个愚蠢的训练班
Oh, for god sakes, Edie, it's a stupid exercise class.
我参加了 烂得很 不想再去了
I tried it. It sucked. I don't want to do it anymore.
你醒醒吧 这愚蠢的训练班上的女性们
Lighten up. Well, that stupid little exercise class is filled
每周三次坚持痛苦的训练
with women who bust their asses three times a week
还要带孩子 做全职家务
while raising kids and holding down full-time jobs.
说明她们疯了 他一边叫 她们就一边跳
Well, they're crazy. He yells, and they jump.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表