剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on...
五年内生活发生了变化
Lives change in five years.
有些家庭壮大 有些家人分离
Some families grow, while others grow apart.
那我周六6点左右把他送回来 行
So I thought I'd bring him back Sunday around 6:00 or so. Fine.
我们也找到了方法 -这会我有点不方便
And we find ways... It's not really a good time.
医治伤痛
To ease the pain.
是的 五年间
Yes, in five years...
伊迪 真的是你吗 我结婚了
Edie, is that really you? I have a husband now.
许多事情变了
Many things change.
你每月需要报道一次
You're required to check in once a month.
这是保释期的条件
It was a condition of your release.
总之 苏珊·梅尔的男朋友 知道要做的还很多
All in all, Susan Mayer's boyfriend knew he had a lot going for him.
他浪漫
He was romantic...
有着迷人的微笑
Mm. Had a nice smile...
一贯体贴周到
And was consistently thoughtful.
是的 杰克逊·布拉多克优点多多
Yes, Jackson Braddock had many wonderful attributes.
不幸的是
Sadly...
时间把握得不好
A sense of timing wasn't one of them.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我想 你可以告诉苏珊我来了
I guess you could tell Susan I'm here.
好的 你是哪位
Okay. Uh... Who are you?
我是麦克 她前夫
Oh, I'm Mike... The ex-husband.
你是
Ah. I, uh, I take it you're...
杰克逊
Jackson.
我是
I'm, uh...
苏珊的
Susan's, uh...
朋友
Friend?
是的 朋友
Friend. That's right.
真是尴尬啊
Wow. Could this be any more awkward?
你睡袍开了 是蛮尴尬
Well, your robe's open... So yeah.
是的 好吧 你来做法官
Yep. Well, you be the judge.
我不知道 伙计 信息技术非常好
I don't know, man. It... it's pretty good.
我有种感觉
Well, I got the feeling that...
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
哦
Oh!
你前夫
Hey, your ex-husband is...
麦克 怎么了
Mike! Uh, what's going on?
只是来送MJ的游戏盘
I was just returning M.J.'S video game.
他落在我家了
He left it at my house.
谢谢 我猜 你见到杰克逊了
Oh. Thanks. So I guess you met Jackson.
是啊 腿不错
Yeah. Nice legs.
很明显
Oh, clearly this is not
我不想你俩以这种方式见面
how I would've wanted the two of you to meet.
他 他人很好
He's... he's really a nice guy.
以防万一 我需要跟他多接触接触 确认下
Yeah, well, just to make sure, I'm gonna need to hang with him a little bit, check him out.
我认为没那必要
Oh, I don't know that that's necessary.
若他跟我儿子睡在同一房♥子里 就有必要
If he's sleeping in the same house as my son, I think it is.
首先 MJ昨晚不在家
Oh, well, first off, um, M.J. Was at a sleepover last night.
实际上 杰克逊他俩还没见过
And, in fact, Jackson and he haven't even met,
所以 你真的没必要过来
so, uh, there's really no need for you to be hanging...
确认
Or checking.
给杰克逊说我明晚来这接他
Oh, just... tell Jackson I'll pick him up here tomorrow night.
等等
Hey, hold on.
你不能就这么擅自决定
You don't get to just decide these things by yourself.
还记得我在监护权上的让步吧
You remember how nice I was about our custody agreement?
我明天可以让你进法庭
I can haul you back to court tomorrow
如果我不完全满意儿子接触的人
if I'm not 100% satisfied with who you expose my son to.
懂了吗
Got it?
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我本不想这么跟你前夫初次见面
It's so not how I wanted to meet your ex for the first time.
那第二面时
Well, when you meet him for the second time,
可以告诉他这些
you can tell him that.
他明晚来这接你 什么
He's picking you up here tomorrow night. What?
我早餐时跟你解释
I'll explain over breakfast.
你拿报纸了没有
Did you get the paper?
这就是杰克逊·布拉多克
And that is how Jackson Braddock realized
意识到他确实需要掌握好时间
he needed better timing...
你是谁
Who are you?
还需要一个长点的睡袍
And a longer robe.
住在郊区的人希望
If there is one thing everyone in suburbia can appreciate... Oh, hey!
能有个好邻居
It's a good neighbor.
帮忙拿杂货袋
You know, the kind that helps with the last bag of groceries...
或者送还递错的信件
Or brings over misplaced mail...
或帮忙刈草坪
Or offers to mow your lawn.
是的 人人希望有个好邻居
Yes, everyone appreciates a good neighbor.
太感谢你帮忙了
You are so sweet to do this.
我只是恰好知道怎么修灯泡
I just know how tricky these bulbs can be.
没人比大卫·威廉姆斯更清楚这些
And no one knew this better than Dave Williams,
他决心成为 紫藤郡有史以来最好的邻居
who was determined to be the best neighbor Wisteria Lane had ever seen...
当然
Assuming, of course,
他妻子并不配合
his wife didn't get in the way.
怎么了
What's going on?
装行李
Packing our bags.
凯伦·麦克卢斯基又侮辱我了
Karen McCluskey insulted me again,
我受不了了
and I can't put up with it anymore.
她这次又跟你说什么了
All right, what did she say to you this time?
没什么 不重要了 我们要搬家了 成年人不会因为些
Nothing. It doesn't matter. We are moving. Adults don't pack up and move
善意的取笑而搬家的
because of some good-natured teasing.
她说我的胸部是德国工程师的功劳
She said that my breasts were a triumph of German engineering.
这是善意吗
You call that good-natured?
别这样 她只是个脾气暴躁的老女人
Come on. She's a cranky old lady.
不仅是她 她们都这样
It's not just her. It's all of them.
我是说 已经五年了 我变了不少
I mean, it's been five years. I have changed.
但这条街上没人在意
But the people on this street don't care.
对她们来说 我一直都是个笑话
To them, I will always be a joke.
抱歉你今天过得不好
I'm sorry you had a bad day.
不要再劝我了
Please don't use your motivational voice.
我真的很讨厌那
I really hate that.
你有些心烦 还有些疲倦
You're upset and you're tired.
去洗个热水澡吧
Why don't you take a nice hot shower,
我来做点午饭
and I'll make us some lunch?
好吗
Does that sound good?
真是不明白
I just never understood it.
我们可以在任何一个城市生活
We... we could've gone and lived in any city in this country.
你为什么要坚持住在这呢
Why did you insist on living here?
因为我们可以在这住得开心
'Cause we can be happy here.
你心太急
You just need to give it some time.
我保证
And I promise,
我会尽力
I'll personally see to it
让这里的人开始慢慢尊敬你
that people start treating you with a little more respect.
你还是没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我没吗
Didn't I?
卡洛斯 米歇尔·唐宁邀请我们去她的宴会
Carlos, we got invited to Michelle downing's party!
我要去买♥♥点漂亮的
I'm gonna have to buy something nice to... aah!
加布 我在做按♥摩♥
Gaby, I'm giving a massage.
我看到了
I can see that.
我看到很多
I can see a lot of things...
不该看到的东西
Things that can never be unseen.
不好意思 毛巾往上缩了
Uh, sorry. I guess the towel must've rode up.
卡洛斯 来厨房♥ 现在就要
Carlos? Kitchen. Now.
我知道你不喜欢我在楼下工作
I know you don't like it when I work down here,
但他不能上楼
but he couldn't get up the stairs.
他髋节有伤 他还只有一个睾丸
He's got a bum hip. He's also missing a testicle.
卡洛斯 我到底还要忍♥受多久
Carlos, how much more of this am I supposed to take?
好 好 我可以把工作搬到车♥库♥里去
Okay, okay, maybe I could set up my table in the garage.
不 那不能解决全部问题
No! That's only part of the problem.
最近查过我们的银行余额吗
Have you checked our bank balance lately?
加布 我不在乡村俱乐部上班了
Gaby, I am not taking the country club job.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表