剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
What can we think of? He's holding all the cards.
相信我 谁也不能抓住所有的把柄
Trust me. No one ever holds all the cards.
勒奈特 快下来
Lynette, get down here!
发生什么事了 我刚接到 大学打来的电♥话♥
What's going on? I just got off the phone with the university.
我被录取了
Mm-hmm? I'm in!
真的 你通过考试了
Really?! You passed the test?!
不仅是通过
Not only did I pass the test,
你天才丈夫考进了前5%
your genius husband scored in the top 5%,
难以置信
drunk out of his mind!
顺便说一句 我从未如此幸运 从来没有
Oh! Which, by the way, I am not condoning... ever.
祝贺你 爸爸
Congrats, dad!
宝贝 谢谢你
Thank you, baby. Mwah!
如果你愿意我能在学习上帮帮你
I can help you study if you want.
我不知道你能不能帮我
I'm not sure how much help you're gonna be.
我主修的可是汉语
I'm majoring in Chinese.
我知道怎么用普通话讲"我要去脱衣俱乐部"
I know how to say "take me to a strip bar" in mandarin.
我很自豪
I'm so proud.
波特 你不向你父亲表示一下祝贺吗
Porter, aren't you gonna congratulate your father?
恭喜你毁掉我的人生
Congratulations on ruining my life.
如果你在校园里看见我
If you see me on campus,
请当作不认识我
you're not allowed to talk to me.
好的 每个人都恭喜过了
Okay, that's everyone.
请你们吃热巧克力圣代
This calls for hot fudge sundaes.
上车吧
Everybody... in the car!
你也去吗 我得打一个电♥话♥
Okay. Ohh! Mwah! You coming? Uh, I'm gonna make a quick phone call,
马上就来 好的
and I'll be right out. Okay.
你好 我是勒奈特·斯加沃
Hi. This is Lynette Scavo.
请找一下拉西顿医生
May I please speak to Dr. Rushton?
告诉他很紧急
Tell him it's important.
你好 拉西顿医生
Hi. Dr. Rushton,
我想尽快来做一下检查
I need to come in and see you as soon as possible.
好像癌症又复发了
I think the cancer's back.
妈妈 我能再要一盒桔汁吗
Mommy, can I have a juice box?
宝贝儿 你不是刚刚才喝过吗
Oh, sweetie. You just had one,
我们可不想一路上不断停车
and we don't want to have to stop ten times
等你上厕所
so you can go to the bathroom.
我想念我的尿布
I miss diapers.
这就是做父母的乐趣
Oh, the joys of being a parent.
对啊 我知道
Yeah, I remember.
你知道吗
You do?
我有过一个女儿
I had a little girl.
她死了
She died.
我的上帝 我
Oh, my god. I...
抱歉 我不知该怎么说
I-I had no idea. I'm so sorry.
没事
That's okay.
我在学着慢慢习惯
I'm learning to deal with it.
伊迪居然给你钥匙 为什么不呢 她信任我
I can't believe Edie gave you a key. Why not? She trusted me.
只有在牛奶面包吃光的情况我才用
And I only used it when I was out of milk or bread...
还有现金
Or cash.
找找能把大卫和海勒医生联♥系♥起来的一切东西
Okay, look for anything that could tie Dave to Dr. Heller.
检查他的文件 资料 包括垃圾
Look through his files, his papers, even his trash.
萝伯塔 你在做什么
Roberta, what are you doing?
我们来查杀人犯的 我知道 但在查清楚前
We're trying to catch a murderer. I know, but before I get to the bottom of that,
我得先把这个喝掉
I'd like to get to the bottom of this.
快看
Oh, look!
肌肉松弛剂 太棒了
Oh! Muscle relaxers... score!
放回去 这不是你的
Put that back! They're not yours.
很明显 也不是他的 大卫·黛西是谁
Yeah, apparently, they're not his either. Who's David dash?
威廉姆先生 我们是警♥察♥
Mr. Williams? It's the police.
快蹲下
Oh! Oh, cheese it!
我们有几个问题要问你
We need to ask you a few questions.
告诉我
Please tell me
你没犯过法吧 有过 但不易发现
you doesn't have anything illegal on you. I do, but it's hidden.
如果他们一旦发现 我们会被起诉
And if they find it, we got a lawsuit.
女士们
Ladies?
请开门
Open up, please.
你好 有什么要帮忙的吗
Uh, hi there. Can I help you?
是的 你是奥森·霍吉吗
Well, I hope so. Are you Orson Hodge?
对 我是 你哪位
Yes, I am. You are...
你想让我放手吗
You want me to let go?
你想让我放手吗
You want me to let go?
对
Yeah.
看 我放手了
There, I let go.
现在你也要放手 我不知道你什么意思
Now you gotta do the same. I don't know what you mean.
我想你明白我的意思 我是来真的
Oh, I think you do, and I am dead serious.
如果你再不放手
If you don't let go...
下次 我也不会放手了
Next time, neither will I.
给你拿来一个洗衣篮
Brought you a laundry basket.
你要我教你怎么用洗衣机吗
You need me to show you how to use the washer?
这是我的一种婉转说法
It's my clever way of saying
你要自己洗衣服
you're gonna be doing your own laundry.
好
Oh. Okay.
孩子们都要干家务活
You know, the girls have chores, too.
这是教她们如何有责任心
It's how we teach 'em responsibility.
说到这个
Speaking of which, uh...
门禁平时是10点 周末11点
Curfew's 10:00, 11:00 on weekends.
你能接受吗
Does that seem reasonable?
没问题
Sure. No problem.
看来你不算问题少女
Hmm. This teenager thing isn't so bad.
那我其他的家务活是什么
So what are my other chores?
不是我要求多
Oh, well, not to push my luck,
但我想 你要打扫前门廊
but I was thinking you could sweep the front porch
还有清扫客房♥的洗手间
and take care of the guest bathroom.
明白了
You got it.
好漂亮的裙子
Oh, that's a pretty dress.
天哪 是范思哲的
Oh, my god, it's versace!
是啊 还好吧
Yeah. It's all right.
还好 如果你住在我房♥子里
"All right"? Young lady, if you live under my roof,
你就不能侮辱范思哲的裙子
you will not disparage versace.
对不起
Sorry.
不 开玩笑呢
No, I'm just kidding. It was a joke.
好笑
Oh. Funny.
我想 我该开始洗我衣服了
Well, I guess I'm gonna get started on my laundry.
薇拉王
Vera wang!
你从哪弄到这些裙子
Where are you getting all these dresses?
都是礼物
They were gifts.
男朋友们送的
You know, from boyfriends.
男朋友们 你有多少男朋友
Boyfriends? How many do you have?
没以前多了 我也得减员啊
Not as many as I used to. I had to make some cutbacks.
经济危机对我们都有冲击啊
Yeah, the economy has hit us all.
所以
So...
什么样的男朋友能买♥♥得起这些衣服
What kind of boyfriends can afford things like this?
他们是大学生
They're college guys
只要家里有钱 任何都买♥♥得起
with rich parents who can pay for everything.
他们给你买♥♥名牌衣服
Uh-huh. And so... they give you designer clothes,
你给他们
and you give them...
我陪他们度过愉快的时光
The pleasure of my company.
是 好
Yeah. Okay, well...
别想错了
Don't take this the wrong way,
但那些可不是范思哲处♥女♥系列
but that's not exactly from the versace virgin line.
我不需要做什么
I don't have to do anything.
只需要他们觉得 我可能会做什么
They just have to think I might.
这要多长时间
Uh-huh, and how long do you think that will last?
到10点 周末11点
Till 10:00, 11:00 on the weekends.
开玩笑呢
Just kidding. It was a joke.
搞笑哦
Oh. Funny.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你衬衫怎么了
What happened to your shirt?
怎么不问问你的朋友
Why don't you ask your friend?
你雇来打我的那位
The one you hired to assault me.
你被打了吗
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表