剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on...
你承办婚礼吗 天呐 你们俩
Do you do weddings? Oh, my goodness. Are you two...
是的 我们要结婚了
Yes. Yes, we're getting married.
天呐 恭喜
Oh, my god! Wow. Congratulations.
热恋中的爱侣 决定将关系巩固 或正在努力 我们的关系不止如此
Those in love made the next step... or tried to. I need more from you.
加布 我看到她们了 真是太棒了
Gaby, I can see them. That's wonderful! Oh!
雪亮的不止这双明目 关键人物是那个医生
Eyes were opened in more ways than one... The key is this doctor guy.
也许我们应该卧薪尝胆 前往波士顿
Maybe we should just bite the bullet and go to Boston.
你拆散我的家 还烧毁我的俱乐部 我没有烧你的俱乐部
You break up my family. You burn down my business. I didn't burn down your club.
有人发出了恐吓
And a threat was made.
某天 你放学回家
Someday, you'll be walking home from school,
会突然灰飞烟灭
and you'll just disappear. Poof!
每个家庭
There are important events
都会经历几个重要的日子
in the history of every family...
喜增爱子
Joyous births...
悲失亲夫
Tragic deaths...
炫目婚礼
Sublime weddings.
但每个家庭最头痛的时刻
But the one event every family dreads
是他们跟
is the moment when they finally meet...
姻亲见面
The in-laws.
妈妈 这是亚里克斯的妈妈玛里娜·康米尼斯
Mom, this is Alex's mom Melina cominis.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我也一样 再次感谢你让我留在这
Likewise, and thanks again for letting me stay here.
我现在连旅馆钱都付不起了
I just can't afford a motel right now.
听亚里克斯说你下岗了
Oh, Alex mentioned that you were laid off from your job.
很抱歉 没关系
I'm so sorry. Oh, that's okay.
大伙都这么说 大凡经济不景气
You know what they say... In a bad economy,
老气的鸡尾酒女招待 是最先走人的 他们真那么说吗
the mature cocktail waitress is the first to go. Really? They say that?
妈妈 我们去提你的行李
Mom, we're gonna go get your luggage.
你们两位好好聊两句
That way, you two can get acquainted.
再次感谢你
Thank you again
长途跋涉从奥克戴尔开车过来
for making the long drive down from oakdale.
我们这一大家子真的应该好好聚聚
It's high time our families got together.
当然
Absolutely.
说到家庭聚会
Now speaking of family get-togethers,
这倒提醒了我 我要圣诞节
that reminds me... I call Christmas.
什么
What?
现在孩子们就要结婚了
Now that the boys are getting hitched,
我们要把假期分开 所以
we're gonna have to split the holidays, so...
我要圣诞节 等等 等等
I call Christmas. Wait, wait, wait.
我们不能这么决定家人重聚的时间 那有什么问题
This is not how we decide family get-togethers. What's the problem?
我可以把感恩节让给你
I'm letting you have Thanksgiving.
我是宴会承办人 感恩节脱不开身
I'm a caterer. I oversee events on Thanksgiving.
这个节日 我就不要了
It's the one holiday that I don't need.
很好 我要感恩节
Great. I call Thanksgiving.
不行 你不能把主要的假期都要了
Stop that! You can't call all the major holidays.
复活节还闲着呢 复活节一次
No one's called easter yet. Going once...
我才不把与儿子共处的时间来竞标
I am not bidding on time with my son.
复活节两次 玛里娜 这很幼稚
Going twice... Melina, this is childish!
我可要举手了哦
Ooh! Ooh! My hand's going up.
那行 我要复活节
Fine! I call easter.
那并不是很难 对吧
That wasn't so hard, was it?
我知道 两个家庭一起协商假期
Look, I know it's very difficult
并不容易
for two families to negotiate the holidays,
但我强烈感觉到
but I feel strongly
这种处理方式不妥帖
that this is not the best way to handle it,
我相信孩子们同意的
and I'm sure that the boys would agree with me. Hey...
我要圣诞节 名正言顺
I called Christmas fair and square,
我要跟我儿子一起过
and I wanna spend it with my son.
如果你欺负我 试图说服孩子们
So if you go to the boys and try and screw me over,
我会长久铭记在心的
I'll remember that for a really long time.
明白了吗
Got it?
是的 每个家庭都会经历几个重要的日子
Yes, there are important events in the history of every family.
跟姻亲见面只是其中一个
Meeting the in-laws is one.
看看你俩 我有没有给你们说过
Look at you two. Have I told you how great you look together?
你俩站一起真般配
Have I? Aw.
而决定对他们充满怨恨
The moment you decide to hate them
则是另一重要时刻
is another.
人人在郊区都想住得其乐
There's a home for everyone in suburbia,
地♥产♥商迫切为每个人找到理想的住所
and a realtor eager to find you exactly what you want.
不论温馨舒适
Whether it's something warm and cozy...
还是优雅精致
Or something dignified and elegant...
或者宽敞便宜
Or perhaps something affordable with a porch.
无论你品位如何 人人都想在郊区住得其乐 这样 邻居就不会怀疑
Yes, everyone wants a home with a lovely exterior, mostly so the neighbors will never suspect
屋内发生的丑陋行为
the ugliness going on inside.
你在这啊
There you are!
我为亚当住♥宅♥找到了很多买♥♥家
I just got the listing for the Adams house.
我想最好的庆祝方式是
And I think the best way to celebrate
我的性感老公带我出去跳舞
is for my sexy husband to take me out dancing.
宝贝 今晚不行
Oh, babe. Not tonight.
怎么了 生病了吗
What's wrong? Are you sick?
不是 没有
No. No, uh...
我很好
I'm good.
真的吗
Really?
你看起来可不怎么样
'Cause you look like hell.
我很好 伊迪 只是
I'm good, Edie. I just, uh...
只是 今晚想待在家里 仅此而已
I-I just... feel like staying in tonight, that's all.
你又来了
Ah, you're doing it again.
你有心烦的事
There is something upsetting you,
把我拒之门外
and instead of letting me help you,
而不是让我帮你
you're shutting me out.
我只是不想谈论我的烦心事
I just don't like to talk about my troubles.
而我不也想每当我心情愉悦时
And I don't like sitting at home doing nothing
坐在家里受冷眼
when I feel like dancing.
伊迪
Edie...
把你心情弄糟了 我很抱歉
I am sorry you're unhappy.
有件事你必须搞清楚
There's something you should know about me.
我很久没有心情不愉快了
I don't stay unhappy for long.
是杰克逊
Hey, it's Jackson,
在母校过得很开心
having fun at the old Alma mater.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
保证是好消息
Only good news, I promise.
我想你
Did I mention I miss you? Bye.
我们搬来这里就是为了远离那些事情
We moved here to get away from that.
可我不是 我是为了你才搬来的
I didn't. I moved here for you.
我做了这么多的准备
I've got a deposition to prep for.
好吧 那我就自己去俱乐部
Well, then I will go clubbing without you,
而且一定会泡到个帅哥
and I will be wearing my "not coming home alone" jeans.
你说"一定会" 是指"嘿休干事"吧
By "wearing," you mean "squeezing into"?
混账
Damn you!
在找东西吗 还是想听八卦
Aah! Miss anything? Need a juicy recap?
不用了 伙计 你怎么这么喜欢
No. I'm good. Boy, you just have to stick your nose
多管闲事
into other people's business.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
你要是感兴趣的话 我告诉你布里的丑事
If you're interested, I have dirt on Bree.
继续说
Go on.
看来我们彼此彼此
Aha! You're no better than I am.
你真狡猾 梅尔
Nicely played, Mayer.
多谢夸奖 今晚能跟你一起去俱乐部吗
Thank you. Can I go clubbing with you tonight?
狡猾过头了 梅尔
Overplayed, Mayer.
求你了 我太无聊了
Oh, please! I'm bored.
M.J 去麦克家了 杰克逊不在镇上
Mike has M.J., Jackson's out of town,
况且你需要个人气气鲍伯
and you're gonna need somebody to bitch about Bob to.
你明知道我去的是同志俱乐部
You do realize I'm going to a gay club.
没关系 同志们都喜欢我
Yes, that's fine. Gays love me.
说三个你认识的同志
Name three.
你 鲍伯 安德鲁
You, Bob, Andrew.
只有两个
That's two.
别这样啊
Come on.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表