剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
9点在我家碰面
Meet at my house at 9:00.
好好化个浓妆
And you might wanna pile on the makeup.
变装皇后 第一杯可免单
Drag queens get their first drink free.
好的 我们简单说
Okay, well, let's try something easier.
你离开希林先生的俱乐部后
After you left Mr. Schilling's nightclub,
去了哪里
where did you go first? Uh...
不记得了
I don't recall.
可能开车去了什么地方
Did you maybe drive somewhere?
波特 地方检察官也有警♥察♥的报告
Uh... Okay, Porter, when the d.A., who also has this police report,
当他问你这些问题时
asks you these questions,
你突然说"不记得了"之类的话
and you suddenly "don't recall" anything you said,
这毫无益处
that's bad.
鲍伯 已经问了一个多小时了
Bob, you've been going at this for over an hour.
我们休息一下吧 好吧 波特 去放松一下
Why don't we take a break? Fine. Porter, go and chill.
我也得跟你的父母谈谈
I need to talk to your parents anyway.
到底怎么回事
Okay, what's going on here?
没什么 波特只是有点紧张
Nothin'. You know, Porter's just nervous.
我第一次去监狱看他时 他也很紧张
He was also nervous when I first interviewed him in jail,
但当时他直言不讳
but he was still able to keep his story straight.
普雷斯顿 我的CD机哪去了
Preston! Where's my cd player?!
什么
What?
波特说看见你拿了
Parker saw you take it.
妈妈 叫普雷斯顿别再拿我的东西了
Mom, please tell Preston to stop taking my stuff.
亲爱的 这是波特
Honey, that's Porter.
不 他不是
No, it isn't.
好吧
Oh. Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们是不是有瞒着我
You guys have something you wanna tell me?
加布 你应该跟我们一起去的
Gaby, you should've come.
你错过了我们在公园里美妙的散步
You missed a beautiful walk in the park.
妈妈 看看这是什么 一只瓢虫
Mommy, look at what we found! A ladybug!
真干净
Wow! Neat!
赶紧去洗手 要吃午饭了
Why don't you guys go wash your hands for lunch?
看它壳上的小黑点
Oh, look at her teeny black polka dots.
在我失明之前
There's so many beautiful things I used to take for granted
忽视了太多美好的东西
before I lost my sight.
真可爱
Yeah, pretty.
怎么啦 你上班要迟到了
What? You're gonna be late for work.
关于上班的事
Yeah, about that...
我应该提前告诉你的
I should've told you before...
什么
What?
我不想再做按♥摩♥师了
I don't want to give massages anymore,
所以我辞掉了乡村俱乐部的工作
so I quit the country club.
你辞职了 为什么
You quit?! Why?
好吧 我知道这听起来很糟
Okay, I know this is gonna sound bad...
我失明时 从来没有意识到
When I was blind, I never realized that...
光着的身子那么恶心 尤其是这个俱乐部的
Naked people are gross, especially the middle-aged slobs
那些中年人更恶心
that belong to this country club.
卡洛斯 你不能只因为几颗黑痣和一点肥肉
Carlos, you don't just quit a job
就辞掉工作 但我可以再找
because of a few moles and a little back fat. But I can find other work.
现在我重拾光明 世界是我的舞台
Now that I have my vision back, the world is my oyster.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我想多花点时间 陪陪女儿们
I just wanna spend a few days with my daughters
闻闻玫瑰花香 痛快的淋淋雨
and smelling the roses, soaking in nature.
就像那个可爱的小蜘蛛一样
Like that beautiful spider right there.
上帝完美的设计
God's perfect design.
多奇妙啊
Isn't it amazing?
是啊 的确是
Yeah, it sure is.
我给你拿招聘广♥告♥
I'll get you the want ads.
这是干什么呢 安德鲁希望在明晚 举♥行♥正式的晚宴比较合适
What's all this? Oh, Andrew thought it would be nice to have a formal dinner tomorrow night.
如果是个正式的晚宴
Well, if it's a formal dinner,
为什么不用你祖母的台布
why aren't we using your grandmother's tablecloth?
为玛里娜而铺吗 她可能会用鼻子去闻
For Melina? She'd probably blow her nose on it.
我不会让那女人弄脏祖母的蕾丝的
No, I will not let that woman defile Nana's lace.
我知道玛里娜没有如我们所望
I know Melina isn't what we hoped for,
但我们要面对现实 姻亲都是这样
but let's face it... In-laws rarely are.
想想当年我的妈妈
Need I remind you of my mother?
至少她得瘫痪中风
Well, at least Gloria had the good taste
这让人省心不少
to have a paralyzing stroke
无须操心去照顾她
so we don't have to deal with her.
是啊 那个圣诞真快乐啊
True. That was a merry Christmas.
但玛里娜不幸还有健康的体魄
But Melina appears to be in tragically good health,
也就是说 我们前面
which means we've got
还会有很多聚少离多的假期
quite a few beer-drenched holidays ahead of us.
你应该想办法对她好点
You have got to figure out some way to be nice to her.
我不知道能否做得到 她是个老顽固
I don't know if I have it in me. She's such a troglodyte.
拜托
Please.
没有人比布里·霍吉
No one's better
更擅长于假装微笑
at plastering on a fake smile and pretending to like someone
伪装喜欢别人了
than Bree Hodge.
你嘴真甜
Mmm. You're sweet. Mmm.
好吧 把那片蕾丝桌布取来
Oh, all right. Get the lace tablecloth.
我会假装喜欢那个女人
I will pretend to like this woman.
就像我假装喜欢祖母一样
Just like I pretended to like Nana.
鲍勃 抱歉 我们本打算告诉你的 真是这么打算的
Bob, we're so sorry. We meant to tell you. We really did.
那波特在哪 我们不知道
So where the hell is Porter? We don't know.
那也是我们试图让你推迟开庭日期
That's why we've been trying to get you
直到我们找到他为止的原因
to postpone the hearing date until we could find him.
我们现在有比开庭日期更大的麻烦
Oh, we have a much bigger problem than the hearing date.
这话什么意思 现在我知道了这件事
What do you mean? Well, now that I'm aware of this,
我有义务上报 什么 不行 你不能
I have a legal obligation to report it. What?! No, no, no, you can't...
我们不能 现在我已经束手无策了
No! We can't... Hey! Now my hands are tied.
法官一旦发现波特不见了
But if the judge finds out that Porter's gone,
就会没收我们的保释金 我聪明过人的妻子是用餐馆做保证的
we have to forfeit the bail. And since my genius wife used our restaurant to post bond,
我们唯一的收入来源就会消失
our only source of income will vanish.
我确实为你们感到遗憾
I feel for you guys. I really do.
但我不能因此而被取消律师资格
But I'm not getting disbarred over this.
鲍勃 求你 我们现在很绝望
Bob... please. We're desperate.
接下来两天我不会去见检察官
I'm not meeting with the d.A. For another two days.
如果在那之前找到波特 我闭口不谈
If you find Porter by then, I won't say anything.
非常感谢 真的很抱歉...
Thank you so much. We are so sorry that we...
只管找到他
Just find him.
行 行 我来了
Yeah, yeah. I'm comin'.
加布丽尔·索利斯
Gabrielle Solis?
布拉德利·斯科特 还记得吗
Bradley Scott. Remember?
之前卡洛斯我们一起做过生意
Carlos and I did some business back in his finance days.
是的 还好吗
Oh, right! How are you?
还好 玛丽亚跟我终于结婚了
Good. Maria and I finally got married.
我有自己的投资基金
I started my own investment fund.
你呢 还好 还好
How about yourself? Good, good.
不知你听说没有 卡洛斯恢复视力了 天呐 我还不知道
I don't know if you heard... Carlos got his sight back. Oh, my... my god. I had no idea.
是啊 生活还是很美好的
I know. Life is good.
我们现在最重要的是帮他找份工作
Now all we have to do is find him a job.
你来得正是时候 此话怎讲 你缺人手吗
Well, your timing just might be perfect here. Why? You need someone?
可以这么说 他感兴趣吗
As a matter of fact, I do. Think he'd be interested?
我不知道 我不能替他做决定
I don't know. I-I can't speak for Carlos.
这可是份职位高 且有分红的工作
It's an upper-level position with lots of perks
而且薪水是6位数啊
and the salary's in the high six figures.
那我还是替他决定吧 他干 真棒
I'm now speaking for Carlos. He'll take it. Great.
要是有卡洛斯那就帅呆了 他是一员猛将
I'd kill to have Carlos on my team. That man was a shark.
叫他给我打电♥话♥ 好的
Have him call me. Yeah.
永别了 呆瓜
So long, sucka.
你好 请问海勒医生在吗
Hello. Is Dr. Heller in?
对不起 他不在 有什么能帮忙的吗
I'm sorry. He's not. Can I help you?
不用了
Oh. Not really.
我们要跟他谈谈大卫·威廉姆斯的事
See, we need to talk to him about Dave Williams.
大卫·威廉姆斯
Dave Williams?
是的 大卫是他的病人
Yeah. Dave is a patient of his.
我确信你知道他
I'm sure you know him...
金发 蓝目 长相猥琐不堪
Blond hair, blue eyes, creepier than all get-out.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表