剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Toby? Mm-hmm.
什么时候的事
Since when?
他已经出走两天了 以前从没有这样的情况
It's been two days, and he's never been out this long.
真替你难过
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我相信他会没事的
I'm sure he's fine.
是的
Yeah. Well...
能帮我向大卫转告一声
Could you tell Dave...
跟他说我道歉了 我们冰释前嫌了
Tell him I apologized? And, uh, you and I are good, huh?
没问题
I guess I could.
为什么要转告 尽管告诉他就好 麻烦了
Why do you want him... Oh, just tell him, please.
真不敢相信你会耍这样的花招
I cannot believe you pulled a stunt like that.
怎么了 我只是尽力 再融入社交生活而已
What? I was just trying to salvage what's left of our social life.
现在 也别提了
Now just let it go
倒不如想想现在我们该去哪里
and start thinking about where we're gonna move.
加布 我不是跟你开玩笑的 他们是我的客户
This is not a joke, Gaby. I work with these people.
我明天还要见到他们 这脸丢尽了
I have to show my face tomorrow. It's humiliating.
想知道什么才是真丢人吗
You wanna know what's humiliating?
一觉醒来 发现自己是个可有可无的人
Waking up one day and finding out you're invisible.
真的 我什么都没了
Now it's official. I've lost everything.
一切
Everything?
首先是没钱 然后是身材走样
First our money, then my figure,
现在 连最后的社会地位也没了
now the last shreds of our social standing.
我们什么也没有失去
We haven't lost a thing
要数的话 就是少了个和可怜势利鬼攀谈的机会
except the chance to hobnob with a bunch of unhappy snobs.
可怜 你什么意思
What do you mean, they're unhappy?
他们腰缠万贯 有珠宝 有私厨
They're rich! They have jewels and cooks.
他们可以环游世界
They use "winter" as a verb.
我帮他们按♥摩♥ 加布
I rub them, Gaby,
一个盲按♥摩♥师 什么事都听在心里
and there is nothing that a blind masseur doesn't hear about.
相信我
Trust me.
他们和当年追名逐利的我
They are every bit as miserable as I was
如出一辙 同样悲惨
when I was out there chasing that stuff.
我们失去的都无关要紧
We have lost nothing that matters.
我们有家庭 我们共偕连理
We have a home, we have each other,
我们工作 自力更生
we have work that supports us,
我们有两个爱我们
and we have two beautiful little girls that...
甚于雪糕的可爱女儿
Love us more than ice cream.
我从未感到如此幸福过
I've never been happier in my life.
你真的这么想的吗
Are you serious?
当然
Yes,
若要我更感欣慰 就是
and the only thing that would make me happier
你也能明白这个道理
is for you to realize how good we've got it.
"能和你谈心 实属荣幸
"I have never talked to such a wonderful guy,
早该告诉你 我已心有所属"
but I should've told you I'm already seeing somebody..."
以下省略几万字
Blah, blah, blah...
"随心所指 梦能成真"
"Continue to trust your heart, and your dreams will follow."
哇 勒奈特
Wow, Lynette.
这是最棒的断交信了
Best dear John letter ever.
谢谢
Uh... thanks.
除了要改改后面的署名
Except you might wanna change that part
那句 "爱你的 妈妈" 什么 我才没那么写
where you signed it "love, mom." What? No I didn't.
是啊 你就是那样写的
Yeah, you did...
在这呢
Right there.
你已经发了
You sent it?!
我的天啊 神啊
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我的天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
你怎么不跟我说 说了
Why didn't you say something?! I did!
你不是大力表扬的吗 真会狡辩 汤姆
You said it was great. Way to Bury the lead, Tom!
汤姆 你敢
Tom, don't you dare!
保存性命是革命的本钱
Hey, one of needs to live to take care of the other one.
天啊
Oh! Oh, god.
嗨
Hey.
我可以坐下来吗
Mind if I join you?
我知道我的所作所为...
Okay, I know what I did...
不可原谅
Was unforgivable.
我也不是来为自己开脱的 但
And I am not trying to make excuses, but...
我们以前总是无话不谈
We used to talk all the time,
不知某天起 我们之间没了话题
and then one day it just stopped,
我心里很不是滋味
and it killed me.
感觉跟你没了默契
I felt like I lost you.
我装成别人 默契又再次建立
And then I was saraj, and I had you back,
我们有了话题 你尽情畅谈
and we were talking again, and you were telling me things.
我不是和你畅谈
I wasn't telling you anything.
是和她
I was telling her.
好的
Okay.
无论如何
Well, for what it's worth,
我喜欢和你聊天
I loved our conversations,
我会怀念那些对话的
and I'm... Going to miss them.
我也是
Me, too.
奥森 你还没睡
Orson, you're still up.
你真希望你也在现场
Oh, I wish you could've been there.
琳达·弗拉纳根喜欢我做的菜
Linda Flanagan loved my food.
她评价它为上帝的恩赐
She said I was "god's gift to the table"
我打算把这句话印在新书的封面上
and that I could quote her on the book jacket.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
这都半夜了 你还没吃吗
It's after midnight. Haven't you eaten?
我在等你呢 你说了要给我做炖肉的
I was waiting for you. You said you'd make me pot roast.
抱歉 我都忘了时间了
I am so sorry. I-I lost all track of time,
linda问了我很多关于食物的问题
and Linda had so many questions about the food.
明天再给你做吧 好吗 不行
I'll make you that pot roast tomorrow, okay? No.
我现在就要吃
I want it now.
现在
Now?
你答应我的
You promised.
奥森 我在厨房♥忙了一天
Orson, I've been cooking all day.
我很累 脚也站不直了
I... I'm so tired, I can barely stand up.
你真的要我现在给你做炖肉吗
You really want me to make you a pot roast now?
你答应过的
You promised.
托比
Toby!
你在哪里冒出来的
Where in the world did you come from, huh?
没错 好邻居人人喜欢
Yes, everyone appreciates a good neighbor...
那个辛勤帮你拿杂货的人
You know, the kind that helps you with the groceries...
却不过问"为何你儿子闷闷不乐"
But doesn't ask, "why is your son so moody?"
那个把发错的邮件送到府上的人
The type that delivers misplaced mail
却不告知 你太太似乎满腹牢骚
but doesn't point out your wife seems discontented...
主动要求帮忙修剪草坪的人
The sort that offers to mow your lawn...
却只字不提 你那冷酷的丈夫
But doesn't mention your husband seems cold.
如若你不确定 住在隔壁的人
But if you're not sure the man next door
是否名副其实的好邻居
is as nice as he would have you believe...
怎么突然送我花啊
Now why would you bring me flowers?
因为你家有电脑
'Cause you've got a computer,
我想借来查查伊迪丈夫的底细
and I need to find out some stuff about Edie's husband.
尽你所能地去了解他
Do everything you can to get to know him better.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表