剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on...
苏珊的新男友见了家人
Susan's new boyfriend met the family.
你是谁 -你好
Who are you? Hi.
我是麦克 她前夫
I'm Mike, the ex-husband. Ah.
加布的生活不再光环四耀
Gaby's life was no longer glamorous.
这次很正式 我什么都没了
It's official. I've lost everything...
首先是钱 其次我的身材
First, our money, then my figure,
现在是社会地位 加布 我们有家
now the last threads of our social standing. Gaby, we have a home,
还有两个漂亮的女儿
and we have two beautiful little girls.
丹妮尔的决定让人绝望
Danielle's decision was devastating...
求你 不要带走他 本杰明是我的一切
Please, just don't take him! Benjamin is all I have.
你还会有其它的
You're just gonna have to find something else.
伊迪的新任丈夫显出了阴暗面
And Edie's new husband showed a dark side.
如果你跟伊迪道歉
I would consider it a personal favor
我会把它看作是给我的个人情面 -不
if you'd apologize to Edie. No.
看起来像你这种女人
Now it seems to me that a woman like you
会很珍惜仅有的朋友
would like to keep the few friends that she has left.
你最好出去
I think you'd better go.
为什么送花给我 -因为你有电脑
Why would you bring me flowers? 'Cause you got a computer,
我需要查些伊迪老公的资料
and I need to find out some stuff about Edie's husband.
本杰明·卡茨6岁
Benjamin katz was 6 years old,
他有很多事情不明白
and there were a lot of things he didn't understand.
他不明白为什么一直称之为"妈妈"的人
He wasn't sure why the woman you call "mommy"
并不总是自己的妈妈
isn't always your mother.
或是一直陪伴他的那个人
Or how the man who was always there for him
怎么会突然间被带走
could suddenly be taken away.
或者只是开车外出
Or why you could go for a ride...
却永远不再回去
And never come back home.
是的 有很多事情
Yes, there were a lot of things
本杰明都不明白
Benjamin katz couldn't understand,
也没有人急于
and no one seemed in a hurry
跟他解释
to explain them.
他们终于来了
Here they come, finally.
布里 事情刚开始会有点奇怪
You know, Bree, things will be a little strange at first,
拜托 好好表现
so please, be on your best behavior.
我不需要你告诉我技巧
I do not require lectures on tact.
我理解 我们太想本杰了
I know. It's just that we've missed benjy so much,
而且久经波折
and it's taken so many olive branches
他才回来 奥森 我清楚今日来之不易
to get them to come back. I'm aware of what's at stake, Orson.
很好 所以 如果你有责怪事情的冲动
Good. So if you feel an impulse to criticize something,
一定要忍♥住
you'll keep the thought to yourself.
你们好
Hi!
我已经开始忍♥了
I've already started.
丹妮尔 衣服真漂亮
Danielle! What a delightfully ethnic ensemble.
你们好 妈妈 奥森 -你好 丹妮尔
Hey, mom, Orson. Hi, Danielle.
这是我老公 里奥
Oh, I want to meet my husband Leo.
跟你们见面真高兴 里奥 见到你很开心
It's nice to finally meet both of you in person. Lovely to meet you, Leo.
这小家伙是谁啊
Hey, who's this little linebacker?
你好 本杰 还记得我吗 -不记得
Hi, benjy. Remember me? I'm not sure.
没关系 所以你们要过来看看
That's okay. That's what this visit is for, right?
了解下对方
Getting to know each other.
你这周末都会在这了 是吧
Now we have you for the whole weekend, right?
是的 整整三天
Yep, whole three days.
太好了 因为我们做了很多安排
Oh, good. 'Cause we've made lots of plans.
我们打算带你去马戏团
We're gonna take you to the circus
如果你♥爸♥妈没意见的话 -丹妮尔 我能去吗
if it's okay with your folks. Can I go, Danielle?
"丹妮尔" 他直接叫你"丹妮尔"
"Danielle"? Did he just call you "Danielle"?
那就是我的名字啊
Well, it is my name.
这个我知道 还是我起的
Yes, I'm aware of that. I picked it.
我只是觉得
I'm just concerned
人们会把这看成 不敬
people might view it as a sign of, um, disrespect.
"人们" 你是说你自己吧
By "people," you mean you?
里奥 拿了这么多行李啊
Uh... Leo. Look at all the luggage you have here.
我来帮忙 -谢谢
I'll give you a hand here. Okay. Oh, thanks.
我说清楚点
Um... let me be clear.
我可不想让他叫我"布里"
I do not want him calling me "Bree."
不用担心 我告诉过他了 叫你"外婆"
Oh, don't worry. I told him to call you "granny."
是的 尽管本杰明·卡茨只有6岁
Yes, Benjamin katz was only 6 years old,
他都知道
but even he could understand
这会是
this was going to be...
一个漫长的周末
A long weekend.
孩子们都知道
Any child will tell you
有游乐场的地方
that where you find a playground,
也会有
you will also find...
恶霸
Bullies...
小霸王会带来伤痛
Young tyrants who bring pain... Aah!
惊吓
IntimIdation... Aah!
和暴♥力♥
And violence.
受到这种欺凌时 孩子们会怎么做
What can children do in the face of such torment?
当然 有个明显的答案
Well, there is one obvious option,
但不是每个孩子都会跑回家找妈妈
but not every child is eager to go running home to mother.
宝贝
Ugh. Hey. Hon.
公园里怎么样 等等
How was the park? Wait. Hold on.
妈妈刚发现了第一根白发
Mommy just found her first gray hair.
把我拔下来 从此不要再提它
I need you to grab it, yank it and never speak of it again.
看你的脸
Oh. Look at your face.
被抓伤了
It's scratched.
发生什么事了
What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
衣服也破了
And your shirt is ripped.
这周已经第二次了
That's the second time this week.
有人欺负你吗
Is someone picking on you?
是谁
Who is it?
是不是杰弗里·海克森 那个吃纸的怪小孩
Is it Jeffrey hixon, that weird kid who eats paper?
或者蒂米·克罗利
Is it Timmy crowley?
他妈妈昨晚在车里睡的
His mom slept in her car last night.
谁知道发生什么了
Who knows what's going on there?
是不是你生日时
Is it that boy from your birthday,
欺负小马的那个男孩
the one who slugged the pony?
宝贝 我知道你不开心
Oh, sweetie. I know you're upset,
如果说出来 感觉会好多的
but you'll feel better if you talk about it.
什么事都可以跟我说 我是你妈妈嘛
And there's nothing you can't tell me. I'm your mommy.
我想跟爸爸说
I wanna talk to daddy.
哦 可以
Oh. Okay.
我们这就给他打电♥话♥
We'll give him a call.
你不会找到第二辆保持的这么好的车了
Okay! You're not gonna find another one in this condition.
这辆车很棒
I mean, the car is a classic.
娜比拉 你感觉怎么样
Well, what do you think, nabila?
我喜欢它 但是不爱它
Eh. I like it. I don't love it.
知道吗
Tell you what.
加布和我想给我们的车找到好的新归宿
Gaby and I want to find our car a nice home.
所以我决定 再少一千
So I'm prepared to knock a grand off.
你认为怎么样 再减五千 我们可以谈谈
What do you say? I say knock off 5 grand, and we'll talk.
别这样 已经比标的价格低了
Oh, come on. It's already priced way below blue book,
更不用说这车还是崭新的 才不是崭新的
not to mention it's mint. This is not mint.
你看到没有 保险杠这里有点凹进去了
Hey, can you not see this ding in the bumper here?
这辆车能在5秒内从0发动到60
Okay, this car goes zero to 60 in 5 seconds.
某人说"噢 凹陷"的这段时间
By the time someone says, "wow, a ding,"
就已经开到下个郡了 四千 成交
you're in the next county. 4 grand, you got yourself a deal.
成交
Deal.
什么 不不 不行
What? No! No, no deal!
这位不开车的盲人没跟我商量
The nondriving blind guy does not speak for me.
失陪下
Would you excuse us?
加布 我们想方设法卖♥♥♥车♥已经一个月了
Gaby, we've been trying to move this car for a month.
我们需要现金
We need the cash.
天哪 我们不卖♥♥就不行吗
God, isn't there any way we can keep it?
这车是我仅有的东西
I mean, this car's the last thing I have
可以告诉别人 "我比你强"
that tells the world, "I'm better than you."
抱歉 宝贝 我们要付按揭
Sorry, babe. We have to pay the mortgage.
我们付不起比别人强的资本了
We can't afford to be better than anyone.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表