剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on...
勒奈特又成了职业女性 汤姆的生活倍感充实
Lynette went back to work, and Tom filled his days...
你对女性的话题很擅长 谢谢
You're good at this girl talk thing. Well, thanks.
那你知道他偷窃的原因吗 为了伤害你
Do you at least know why he steals? I steal to hurt you.
布里尽力理解丈夫的问题
Bree struggled to understand her husband's problem,
而在街道另一边
while down the street,
伊迪终于弄清楚了她丈夫的计划
Edie finally figured out her husband's plan... You married me
你跟我结婚就是为了 接近那个害死你家人的人 他从未受任何惩罚
so you could get close to the man who killed your family. He was never punished.
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
瑞斯·凯普是位幸存者
Rose kemper was a survivor.
从她眼神中就能看出端倪
You could see that by looking into her eyes.
她亲自葬夫
She had buried one husband,
抚养5个孩子
given birth to five children,
经历过病痛 破产的折磨
survived illness, bankruptcy,
甚至牙齿掉光的疼痛
even the loss of her teeth...
结果就是
As a result,
瑞斯·凯普无所畏惧
Rose kemper was no longer afraid of anything.
不幸的是 那晚爬进她窗户里的那个男人
Sadly, the man who climbed into her window that night
对此一无所知
was unaware of this...
但瑞斯很乐意给他点颜色瞧瞧
But Rose was more than happy to explain it to him.
滚出去 快滚
Get out of here! Just get the hell out!
我要给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 你听到吗
I'm calling the police. Do you hear me?!
凯普夫人
Mrs. Kemper?
凯瑟琳 你来这做什么
Katherine! What are you doing here?
我听说你感觉不太好
Oh, I heard you weren't feeling well,
所以给你带了点花
so I brought you some flowers. Ohh.
医生说你心脏病险些复发
The doctors tell me you had a mild heart attack.
他们告诉你原因了吗
Did they tell you why?
是死神
It was death.
他来找我了
He came for me.
死神去找你了
Death came for you?
但是我用棒球棍把他赶走了
But I chased him out with my baseball bat.
而且我还狠狠打了他一顿 就在脑门上
I gave him a good whack, too, right on the old noggin.
他们给你注射了多少吗♥啡♥
How much morphine do they have you on?
我有个放摆设的架子
You know that shelf where I keep my knickknacks?
他想偷走
He tried to take one.
死神也收集摆设
Death collects knickknacks.
他带不走我 就把另一个女人带走了
And when he couldn't get me, he went after that other lady...
那个撞到电线杆的女人
The one who crashed.
伊迪·布利特
Edie Britt?
是她 我什么都看到了
Oh, yes, and I saw everything.
死神摇摇晃晃走到街道上
Death just staggered out into the street,
举起了手
and he raised his hands
让她撞到了电线杆上
and he made her run into that light pole.
凯瑟琳
Katherine...
你相信我说的话吧
You believe me, don't you?
我从不说谎的
Oh, I would never make anything like this up.
我相信你不会的
I know you wouldn't, sweetheart.
我明天再来看你
Listen, I'll stop by tomorrow.
你先休息会儿 好吧
You just get your rest, okay?
凯瑟琳
Uh, Katherine?
你如果看到死神藏在大厅里
If you see death lurking in the hall,
告诉他不要到这边来
you tell him he better not come around here,
因为我一点也不怕他
'cause I am not afraid of him.
是的 瑞斯·凯普什么也不怕
No, Rose kemper was not afraid of anything...
但那个闯进她家的男人
But the man who had broken into her home...
现在却很怕她
Was now very afraid of Rose kemper.
为了掩盖真♥相♥
The fact is everyone does it...
人们有时把垫子翻过来
Sometimes with the help of an overturned cushion...
时而用大盆栽来遮蔽丑行
Sometimes by means of a large potted plant...
或者用衬衣上的扣子 来掩盖事实
Other times using the top button of a shirt.
是的 人人都会掩藏些事
Yes, everyone has something
不想让好打听的人知道
they want to keep hidden from prying eyes...
很难相信你这伤是摔倒弄的
It's hard to believe you got this bump just by falling.
但一些人比别人更擅长于掩盖
But some people are better at cover-ups than others.
我知道 但就这么发生了
I know, but that's what happened.
我出去散步 被绊了一脚 然后就这样了
I went for a walk, I tripped, and I hit my head on the curb.
恩 现在看起来好多了
Okay, well, everything's looking much better.
这周末就可以出院了
I see no reason why he shouldn't be released this weekend.
真的吗 这么快
Really? That soon?
你可以下午来接他
You can pick him up in the afternoon.
奥森 你出院前我再过来看一次
Orson, I'll check in one more time before you go.
你看起来
Well, you don't seem all that thrilled
并不怎么期盼我回家
about the prospect of me coming home.
亲爱的 我不是不想你回去
Honey, I don't mean to be negative.
只是
It's just...
还会发生什么事
What's gonna happen?
你还会继续偷东西对我撒谎吗
Will you keep stealing and lying to me?
我爱你 但我实在受不了那些了
I love you, but I just can't put up with that anymore.
别担心 一切都会不一样了
Don't worry. Things are gonna be different.
我最近想了很多
How? Well, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately,
我终于 决定 要快乐起来
and I've decided... Finally, to be happy.
你怎么能决定这种事情
How can you just decide something like that?
听着
Look...
我生命中有些东西是不喜欢的
There are things that I don't like about my life,
但好的东西还是很多的
but there is so much that is good.
我真的要冒险失去一切吗
Do I really wanna risk losing everything?
我是说 如果我能决定愤怒和嫉妒的话
I mean, if I can decide to be resentful and jealous,
我同样也能决定快乐
I can damn well decide to be happy...
成为你值得去爱的老公
And be the kind of husband that you deserve.
你是说真的吗
Do you really mean that?
真的
I do.
希望如此 因为我再也受不了你撒谎了
I hope so, because I just cannot take any more lying.
再也不会了
You won't have to.
我可以向你保证
I can promise you that.
大卫
Dave?
有人吗
Hello?
大卫
Dave?
他不说话 现在我开始担心了
He didn't answer. Okay, now I'm starting to get worried.
我前几天把餐盘放那里了
Yeah, I left that casserole three days ago,
现在还在那
and it's still there.
好奇怪松鼠居然没吃掉 也许它们去了
I'm surprised the squirrels haven't gotten to it. Maybe they did.
有人在周围看到死松鼠吗 即使大卫想一个人待着
Anybody seen any dead squirrels around here? Even if Dave wants to be alone,
我们也要确保他好好的 我们欠伊迪的
we have to make sure he's taken care of. We owe it to Edie.
我们还是尽量让他接受我们的帮助
I say we keep showing up here until he lets us help him.
我们要叽叽喳喳 坚持不懈
We need to be annoying and persistent.
我们对此比较擅长 那谁过会来看看他
We're good at that. So who can come by later and check on him?
我想来 但我要工作
I'd do it, but I'm working late.
我一天都要在教室里待着 之后还要开会
I'm in the classroom all day, and I have meetings after.
我要准备一套晚宴 我有一个园艺俱乐部的聚会
I have a rehearsal dinner to cater. Ugh, and I have a garden club meeting.
你参加园艺俱乐部了
You're in a garden club?
是的 刚加入的
Yeah, I just joined.
等等 不会真有园丁 在这个俱乐部吧
Wait. There wouldn't happen to be actual gardeners in this club, would there?
有你穿这么劲爆的园丁吗 别人让你进吗
Hot shirtless gardeners with great abs and learner's permits?
真是越来越有趣了
Gee, this bit just gets funnier and funnier.
我们这么逗你是因为我们喜欢
Oh, we tease because we love.
说回到大卫 我会让迈克去看他
Now back to Dave. I'll ask Mike to check in on him.
那太好了 记得告诉他要"叽叽喳喳 坚持不懈"
That'd be great. Remember to tell him "annoying and persistent."
我可以做另外一个餐盘 是啊 他受的还不够
And I can make another casserole. Yeah, 'cause he hasn't suffered enough.
这种调侃我最喜欢了
That's a bit that I never get tired of.
大卫 在吗
Dave? Hello?
我是迈克
It's Mike.
大卫
Dave?
大卫
Dave?
抱歉直接闯进来
Hey, I'm, uh, sorry to barge in.
只想确定你没事
I just want to make sure you're okay.
凯瑟琳给你做了千层面
Katherine made you lasagne.
感觉吃点东西会好点
Thought I'd be a good idea to eat something.
想让我给你拿个盘子吗
Want me to get you a plate?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表