剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Okay, sweetie.
介意开到下一个休息站停一下车吗
Do you mind pulling over at the next rest stop?
就快到了 小子 能憋着吗 不能 憋不住啦
We're almost there, buddy. Can you hold it? No. I really have to go.
好吧
Fine.
再憋几分钟就行
Just hold on a few more minutes.
这里吗
Oh. Um... Here?
这里怎么行呢
He... he can't go here.
来 MJ 走吧
Come on, M.J. Let's go.
不能找个加油站或者小饭馆吗
Um, can't we find a gas station or maybe a diner?
他不小了 可以再树丛里解决了
He's a big boy. He can use the bushes.
MJ 等我啊 别走太远
Okay. Here, M.J. Wait for me. Don't go too far.
喂
Hello?
大卫 我是美景镇警局的科林斯侦探
Dave, detective Collins with the Fairview p.D.
所有事情我们都知道了
We know everything.
抱歉 你说什么 海勒 你妻子 孩子 所有一切
I-I'm sorry. What are you... Heller, your wife, your child. All of it.
如果你现在自首 我会尽力帮你
If you come in now, I'll do everything I can to help you.
但要在有人受伤前结束这些
But let's end this before someone gets hurt.
钥匙
Keys.
钥匙
Keys... oh.
MJ 跑啊
Aah! Aah! M.J., run!
来 亲爱的 我们跑
Come on, honey! Let's run! Let's run!
为什么要跑
Why are we running?
我们在和大卫玩游戏 知道吗
We're playing a game with Dave, okay?
所以跑得越快越好
So run as fast as you can. Ow! Ow!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Aah! Ow! I'm fine.
苏珊 MJ
Susan! M.J.!
听着
Okay, listen.
你一定要设法赢得这游戏
It's really important that you win this game.
你要找个好地方躲起来
So I want you to find a good hiding place,
即使你听到大卫的声音
and even if you hear Dave,
不管怎样都不要出来 好吗
you don't come out no matter what, okay? Okay?
别担心 我也会藏起来 快走
Don't worry. I'm gonna hide, too. Now go.
走啊
Go! Ow.
他在哪
Where is he?
你不能把这搞砸了
You are not gonna mess this up!
离成功就差那么一点了
Aah! Aah! We are too close to the finish line!
快喊他
Now call him!
喊啊
Call him.
M.J.
M.j.!
别出来
Don't come out!
M.J.
M.j.!
你想去钓鱼 不是吗 小子
You wanna go fishing, don't you, buddy?
如果你现在不出来 到那里就很晚了
Well, if you don't come out now, we're gonna get there too late!
我会让你开船哦
I'll let you drive the boat!
如果你现在不出来 我们就自己走咯
Okay, if you don't come out right now, we're gonna leave without you.
你不想天黑后呆在这可怕的墓地 是吗
You don't wanna be in this scary graveyard after dark, do ya?
好了 M.J. 我们要走了
All right, M.J., we're leaving!
妈咪 醒醒 我可以驾船了
Mommy, wake up. I get to drive the boat.
把声音开到最大
Now keep the volume really high.
你不会想听无聊的成年人聊天
You don't wanna hear all the boring grown-up talk.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
你会对我们做什么
What are you gonna do to us?
闭嘴 我在想呢
Shut up. I'm trying to think.
大卫 求你了
Dave, please...
那次车祸 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that accident.
你不想伤害我和M.J.
You don't wanna hurt M.J. Or me.
你是个好人 我了解你 别想分♥析♥我
You're a good person. I know you. Don't analyze me.
上回有人这么干 没啥效果
The last guy who tried that didn't do so well.
你逃不掉了
Well, you won't get away with it.
麦克已经报♥警♥了 他们在路上了 够了
Mike already called the cops. They're on their way. Enough!
来电 麦克
Incoming call, Mike
苏珊 你在哪
Susan? Where are you?
还没到湖边
Not up at the lake.
麦克 你打乱了我的计划 麦克
You kind of screwed up my plans here, Mike. Mike!
刚才苏珊跟你打个招呼
Oh, and, uh, Susan says hello.
大卫 冷静点
Okay, Dave, take it easy.
你想报仇吗
You want revenge?
让苏珊和M.J.走 冲我来
Let Susan and M.J. Go. Take me instead.
麦克 感觉怎样
How does it feel, Mike,
救不了自己所爱的人 是什么感觉
to know that you can't save the people that you love?
绝望吗
Hopeless?
像是这一辈子都毫无意义了吗
Like your entire life has no meaning?
大卫 求你了
Dave, please.
我离你不远了 我在12号♥公路上
I-I can't be that far behind you. I'm on route 12.
你在12号♥公路上吗
You're on route 12?
对对 拜托了
Yeah. Yeah, come on.
不要伤害他们 冲我来吧
You don't wanna hurt them. Let me be the one.
你说得对 应该你来
You're right. You should be the one.
一言为定啊
So we've got a deal?
只要我看到一辆警车 他们俩都得死
If I see one cop car, they're both dead.
没有警♥察♥ 告诉我到哪里见你
No cops. You just tell me where to meet you.
一直往南开
Keep heading south.
在坎特伯雷路
There's an abandoned gas station
和12号♥公路交汇处 有个废弃加油站
past the intersection of route 12 and canterbury road.
坎特伯雷路 那是我们...
Canterbury road? That's where we...
就是那
Yeah, it is.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
你要对我们怎样
What are you gonna do to us?
干嘛带我们到这来
Why did you bring us here?
我以为会很诗情画意的
I thought it would be poetic.
麦克随时都会来
Mike should be here any minute.
大卫 求你了 别伤害麦克
Dave, please. Don't hurt Mike.
不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
对的 是你的错
No. It was your fault.
但他想做英雄 所以
But he wants to be the hero, so...
下去
Get out.
我不会离开M.J.的
I'm not leaving M.J.
M.J.也会来 我要先搞定你 下去
M.j.'s coming. I need to set you up first. Get out.
快点
Now.
带M.J.下来时 不要吓他
Try not to scare M.J. When you bring him here.
事实上 我改主意了
Actually, change of plans.
什么
What?
M.J.和我呆一起
M.j.'s staying with me.
在麦克迅速开过那条路时
He and I are gonna pull into that intersection
M.J.和我将冲出岔口
just as Mike comes barreling down that road.
天哪
Oh, my god.
而麦克杀死你孩子时
And you're gonna stay there and watch
你就待这看着
as Mike kills your child,
就像你杀死我孩子一样
just like you killed mine.
我告诉过你这很诗意的
I told you it was poetic.
大卫 求你了 拜托了
Dave, please. Please.
我无法想像你所经历的痛苦
I cannot imagine the pain you went through,
但你不能这么做 不能杀了我的宝贝
but you can't do this. You can't kill my little boy!
闭嘴
Shut up.
如果你女儿现在能看见你呢
What if your daughter could see you now?!
你想让她看到这样的你吗
Is this how you'd want her to see you?!
杀害无辜小孩的怪物吗
As a monster who could murder an innocent child?!
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
大卫 大卫
Dave! Dave!
你不需要这个
You don't need that.
你长大了
You're a big boy now.
麦克
Aah! Aah! Mike!
麦克 麦克
Mike! Mike!
停车
Stop!
不要啊
No!
M.J.
M.J.!
M.J.
M.j.!
妈妈
Mama!
天哪 你还好吗
Oh, god! Are you okay?
大卫让我下车的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表