剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
They're my friends,
他们需要我
and they're depending on me.
表演一结束 我们就谈
The moment you're finished playing.
音乐擂台 现在开始
Let's start this year's battle of the bands
第一组
with our first group.
掌声有请 酷点
Give it up for cold splash!
♪ 我向旋转的地球仪投掷飞镖 ♪
♪ I threw darts at a spinning globe ♪
♪ 交换护照照片 ♪
♪ swapping out passport photos ♪
如果是为了
Spare me the apology
多次插手我的生活来道歉 就免了吧
for butting into my life for the millionth time.
你说你永远不结婚是什么意思 为什么要结
What is this about you never getting married? Why would I?
如果说我从你的婚姻史学到了什么
If there's one thing I've learned from your experience,
婚姻就是坟墓
marriage is a joke.
我相信婚姻
Hey, I believe in marriage.
为什么
Why?
先是爸爸为了小秘离开了你
First there was dad, who left you for his secretary,
之后是麦克
and then Mike...
他是你一生的挚爱 但是你们还是玩完了
He was the love of your life, and it still went to hell.
实话实说 告诉我婚姻哪里好
I mean, honestly... Just tell me what the upside is.
朱莉 你还这么年轻 你不该这么愤世嫉俗
Oh, Julie, you're way too young to be this cynical.
我不是愤世嫉俗
I am not cynical.
我只是很现实
I'm realistic.
我只是 我只是试着保护自己
I'm... I'm just trying to protect myself.
竖起心墙可不是保护自己
Well, putting a wall around your heart doesn't protect you.
它只会挡住别人 我好不容易才学会这一点
It just keeps people out. I learned that the hard way.
现在和杰克逊一起
Now with Jackson...
我发现我喜欢充满希望
I remember that I like feeling hopeful.
我喜欢相信"从此幸福快乐的生活在一起"
I like believing in "happily ever after."
我真的希望你也可以这样
I really wish that you felt that way, too.
不好意思没小费 但是我刚飞了5千万
Sorry about the tip, but I just lost $50 million.
♪ 我不知道还能问谁 ♪
♪ I don't know who else to ask ♪
请让一下
Excuse me.
加布 看到波特了吗
Gaby, have you seen Porter?
没看到 怎么了 他也来了
No, I haven't. Why? Is he supposed to be here?
不是 如果你见到他 告诉我
No. So if you see him, please tell me.
谢谢
Mm-hmm. Thanks.
♪ 我是个浪漫主义者 ♪
♪ I'm a romantic ♪
♪ 但绝不是珍珠般的白色 ♪
♪ but never pearly white ♪
♪ 我所有的头发都长出来了♪
♪ all my hair grows in ♪
♪ 皱纹离开我的皮肤 ♪
♪ wrinkles leave my skin ♪
♪ 但仍然不会褪色 ♪
♪ but still don't fade ♪
拜托 今晚 我们可不是管子工 按♥摩♥师
Yeah, come on. Tonight, we're not a plumber and a masseur
披萨老板 我们今晚是摇滚乐队
and a guy that makes pizzas. We're a rock 'n' roll band.
是吧 大卫
Right, Dave?
当然
Absolutely.
我去和灯光师确认下
Look, I'm gonna check with the guy about the light cues.
你好 医生
Hey, doc.
他在你的乐队里
He's in your band?!
我知道了
Oh. I know.
听起来很疯狂 但是我们已经克服了一切
It sounds crazy, but we've worked through everything.
这很好
It's cool.
不 这太危险了
No. This is too dangerous.
我现在就要和他谈谈
I need to speak to him right now.
医生 这件事你一定要相信我 好吗
Doc, you just have to trust me on this one, okay?
现在 大卫 我现在就要和他谈
Now, Dave. I speak to him right now...
否则我就报♥警♥
Or I call the police.
♪ 有点关于...♪
♪ A little bit about... ♪
好吧 你赢了
Okay. You win.
过来
Come on.
我希望你知道
Ah. I hope you realize
我这么做是为了帮你
I'm only doing this because I want to help you.
我真的非常关心你 大卫
I genuinely care about you, Dave.
我知道的 海勒医生
I know you do, Dr. Heller.
我喜欢你
And I like you.
事实上 我非常喜欢你
Actually, I like you a lot.
对不起
I'm sorry.
♪ 关于你自己?♪
♪ a bit about yourself? ♪
这听起来很疯狂
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但是我能感觉到我们的恐惧
but I can actually smell our fear.
要是知道出口在哪儿 我肯定会逃跑的
If I could see where the exits are, I'd run for 'em.
难以置信我们被大卫忽悠到这里 大卫去哪儿了
I can't believe we let Dave talk us into this. By the way, where is Dave?
杰克逊 你要去哪儿
Hey, Jackson. Where are you going?
他们就要上台了
The guys are about to start.
去厕所 马上回来 男厕所堵住了
Uh, bathroom. Back in a sec. Oh, the men's room's packed,
那边的员工厕所能用 谢啦
but there's an employee bathroom back there. Thank you.
大卫 这是厕所吗
Hey, Dave, is that the bathroom?
不是 在那边
No. I think that's it there.
好的 谢啦
Oh. Okay. Thanks.
我们要上台了 大卫到底去哪儿了
We're up. Where the hell is Dave?
对不起
Sorry.
还以为你把我们丢下了 你去哪儿了
We thought you ditched us. Where were you?
得喝点酒壮壮胆 来吧伙计们 上台吧 奥德赛 奥德赛
Needed a little liquid courage. Come on, boys. Let's do it. Odyssey! Odyssey!
女士们先生们
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
又到了音乐擂台
the battle of the bands is back,
热烈欢迎蓝色奥德赛乐队
so please give a big welcome to blue odyssey.
♪ 野马萨莉 ♪
♪ mustang Sally ♪
♪ 我想你最好放慢野马的速度 ♪
♪ guess you better slow your mustang down ♪
沃伦 啥
Hey, Warren. Yeah?
♪ 野马萨莉 现在 宝贝 ♪
♪ Mustang Sally now, baby ♪
起来 小杂种
Get up, you little bastard!
你敢碰他 你敢
Don't you touch him! Don't you touch him!
回家去 我知道你对安做过什么
Go home now! I know what you did to Anne.
最好听你妈妈的话 小子 回家去
Better listen to your mommy, little boy. Go home.
你死定了 不管付出任何代价 你死定了
You're dead. I don't care what it takes. You're dead.
闭嘴 出去
Stop it! Go on! Go on! Go on!
♪ 你跑遍了全城 ♪
♪ You've been running all over town ♪
打女人和孩子
Hitting women and children?
骄傲吧
You must be so proud.
把门锁上
Lock that door.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
你会受伤的
You could've gotten hurt in there!
你得为此负责 都是你的错
You are responsible for this. Whatever happens is your fault.
♪ 骑吧 莎莉 骑吧 ♪
♪ Ride, Sally, ride ♪
♪ 其中一个清晨 ♪
♪ one of these early mornings ♪
♪ 你要擦眼泪了 是吗 ♪
♪ you gonna be wipin' your weepin' eyes, yeah ♪
♪ 野马萨莉 ♪
♪ mustang Sally ♪
天哪 着火了
Oh, my god! Fire!
怎么回事
What's... what's happening?
这边 这边来
This way! This way!
杰克逊 他还在洗手间 那边有安全出口
Jackson... he's in the bathroom. Oh, there's an exit there.
他会出去的 快走 我们得跑出去
He'll get out. Come on. We have to go now.
有人吗 开门
Hey! Hey! Open up!
加布 你的朋友
Gaby! Your friend! Hey!
该死
Oh, crap.
快来 我带你出去
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
快走
Let's go. Okay.
既然我救了你的命
Hey, since I'm saving your life and all,
你是不是会把我们 继续留在遗嘱里 不会
you wanna think about maybe keeping us in your will? No.
我就是随口说说
Eh, it was worth a shot.
门锁住了
It's locked.
小心
Look out!
别挤
Quit pushing!
快上来 不 我要保证
Come on. No, I gotta make sure everyone gets out of here. Go!
每个人都离开这儿 快走
Go!
快走
Aah!
别挤 一个一个来
Don't push! One at a time!
杰克逊
Jackson! Jackson!
你要去哪儿 快离开这儿
What are you doing? Get the hell out of here!
杰克逊 他还在里面 在洗手间里
Jackson... he's still in there. He's in the bathroom.
我去找他 快离开 麦克
I'll get him. Go. Just go. Mike...
快出去
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表