剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
比如想当个养蜂人之类 那你没什么选择 当回坏人吧
of becoming a beekeeper. Well, then you have no choice. Bite the bullet and bitch.
不 她可以选择
No, she has a choice.
你完全能得到你想要
It's entirely possible to get what you want
而且不用当个唠唠叨叨的泼妇
without being perceived of as a nagging shrew.
师♥傅♥(日语) 求你了 给我点秘笈吧
Please, sensei, instruct me in your ancient ways.
关键就是你不能让他们知道 你在做什么
Well, the key is to not let them know what you're doing.
这需要观察力 操纵力以及狡黠的头脑
This requires observation, cunning and manipulation.
跟他大吵一架 让他屈服
Isn't it just easier to shut down your hoo-ha
不是更容易一些吗 我觉得布里是对的
until he gives in? I think that Bree is right...
你越坚持极力反对
That the more Tom sees you digging in your heels,
汤姆就会越想做他想要的
the more he's gonna wanna do it.
所以你只要等待一个机会
So you wait for an opportunity
可以让你大展拳脚
that you can use to your advantage
但同时你要表现的非常支持他
while at the same time appearing supportive.
这就是你的建议
That's your advice?
等着天上掉馅饼吗
Hope an opportunity just drops in my lap?
我还不如开始买♥♥养蜂人的制♥服♥
Might as well start shopping for beekeeper suits.
抱歉 我出去一趟
Oh, you guys, I'm sorry. I gotta run.
我要跟麦克谈谈
Hey. I need to talk to Mike.
他在洗澡呢 我会跟他说 你来过了 不用 我等他
Oh, he's in the shower, but I'll tell him you stopped by. Oh, no need. I'll wait.
奥森 我回来了
Orson, I'm home.
坐下
Have a seat.
根本就没有盗窃
So there never was a robbery.
你拿走那些东西 想藏起来
You took these things, hoping to hide them from me.
我知道为什么 但苦死不得其解
And though I've tried to come up with a reason, I can't.
我不得不问你原因
So I'm forced to ask the question why.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do such a thing?
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
我的律师跟我说 你会分走你我结婚期间
My lawyer says you're entitled to half of everything
共同所得的财产的一半
we've acquired during the marriage,
我想藏起一部分
so I was trying to hide some of those things,
直说吧 这事儿是我花钱操办的
since... let's face it... I paid for them.
你已经雇了个律师吗
You've already hired a lawyer?
是 我已经不想再说谎了
Yes, but I'm tired of all the lying
不想再偷偷摸摸了 所以我会通知他
and the sneaking around, so I will inform him
你要什么 悉随尊便 可我不想离
that you can have whatever you like. I don't want a divorce.
这个不由你商量
Well, that part's non-negotiable.
我们不能再谈谈吗
Can't we at least talk about this?
没什么好谈的
There's no point.
你拿张纸 列个清单吧
So you should get a piece of paper, start to make a list
写上你想拿走什么
of what it is you wish to take with you.
你什么都不要了吗
So... you don't want any of it?
不 我只想离婚
No. All I want is out.
他可能还要洗一会呢 不能跟我说吗
You know, he might be a while. Sure I can't help you?
不 我要跟麦克说
No, I need to talk to Mike.
不如你去刷厕所 把他赶出来
Now you could flush the toilet and try to get him out of there.
你好象心情不好
You seem upset.
出什么事了
Something happened?
是不是麦克跟移♥民♥局告密 揭发杰克逊的
Did Mike turn Jackson in to immigration?
不 他怎么会这么做
No. Why would he do that?
我不知道 嫉妒吗
I don't know. Jealousy?
杰克逊觉得 麦克对我还余情未了
Jackson thinks Mike is still hung up on me.
相信我 苏珊 麦克没有举报杰克逊
Trust me, Susan. Mike did not turn Jackson in.
别洗了
Mm. Shower's off.
马上就能知道真♥相♥了
I guess we'll know in a few seconds.
听我说 麦克不可能给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥
Listen... Mike couldn't have called immigration
因为我没告诉他
because I never told him
杰克逊跟你结婚是为了拿绿卡
that Jackson was marrying you for a green card.
那是有人干的 因为他还给我发短♥信♥
Well, somebody did, because he sent me a text
同意帮我付赡养费
agreeing to keep paying me alimony.
那是我发的
That was me.
我发的短♥信♥
I sent it.
你疯了吗 你为什么要这么做
Are you insane? Why would you do something...
麦克让我嫁给他
Mike has asked me to marry him.
什么
What?
我怕 他如果知道
And I was afraid that if he found out
你不是真心和杰克逊相爱
that you weren't really in love with Jackson,
他可能会改变对我的心意
that he might change his mind about me.
凯瑟琳 这...
Okay, Katherine, that is...
对麦克不公平
It's totally unfair to Mike.
我是说 他应该知道真♥相♥
I mean, he needs to know the truth.
我能给他幸福 苏珊
I can make him happy, Susan.
他需要时间淡忘你
He just needs to get over you.
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
别毁了这一切
Please, don't ruin this.
你是不是要...
Hey, you wanna just order in?
苏珊 你好
Oh, hey, Susan.
很高兴你在这儿
Um... I'm glad you're here.
我有些话要跟你说
Um, I have something I wanna tell you.
是 我
Um, yeah. I...
凯瑟琳已经跟我说了 你们的喜事
Katherine already told me about your big news.
希望能得到你的祝福
Oh. Okay. Um... Well, I hope we have your blessing.
没问题
Yes, sure.
应该祝福
Uh... Why not?
抱歉 苏珊
I'm sorry, Susan.
我应该亲口对你说的
I was gonna tell you myself.
别怪凯瑟琳
Well, don't be mad at Katherine.
我们都知道 她守不住秘密
We all know that she just can't... keep a secret.
这里看起来比以前糟糕许多
Wow, this place is looking worse than ever.
康妮姨妈的沙龙看上去有点寒酸
Yeah, aunt Connie's salons haven't been doing so well.
也许你该少戴点钻石饰品
You know, maybe you should take off some of those diamonds.
你这么走进去 就像
You walk in there like that,
在刺♥激♥她更加自惭形秽 那还用说
you're gonna make her feel bad about herself. Say no more.
康妮姨妈就像我的亲妈一样
You know, aunt Connie's like a second mother to me.
你为什么这么讨厌她 因为她一直贬低我
Why do you hate her so much? Because all she ever does is put me down.
稍加注意 就能看出来
If you'd pay attention, you'd see what I'm talking about.
卡洛斯
Oh! There's my Carlos!
卡洛斯来了
Hi, tía. Hi!
这两个是你女儿
Mmm. Are these the girls?
都长这么大了
No! They're so grown up!
加布
And, Gaby...
只有我这么觉得吗
Is it just me,
每次看到你 你都越来越漂亮了
or do you get more beautiful every time I see you?
不是只有你觉得
No, it's not just you.
过来 给我个拥抱 先让我看看你手脏不脏
Come here. Give me a hug. Let me see your palms.
加布 好吧
Gaby. Fine.
快进来吧
Oh! Oh! Oh! Now come on in!
整个家族都来了
The whole family's here.
我还做了我远近驰名的玉米粽子
And I've made some of my world-famous tamales.
康妮姨妈看上去人很好
Aunt Connie seems nice.
也许她已有所改变了
Maybe she's changed.
本性难移 宝贝 她肯定有所求
Trash don't change, sweetheart. She's up to something.
过来 在草坪上的火蚁咬人之前
Now come on, let's go grab a lawn chair
我们得先去抢把好椅子坐
before we get stuck on the grass with the fire ants.
汤姆·斯加沃 我是卡明斯
Tom Scavo, this is Mr. Cummings.
我们在学校里会过面
We met during your tour of the campus.
请原谅
Forgive me,
我给你的入学考试时间有错
but I gave you the wrong date for the admissions test.
应该是明早8点 所以睡个好觉
It's tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. so get a good night's sleep,
明天一早见
and we'll see you first thing in the morning.
来帮下忙 来了 我来了
Help! Help! Help! Help! Oh! Coming. I'm coming.
这个放那儿
It goes... there.
关于你重返校园这件事 我想了下
So... I was thinking this whole going back to school thing...
我们该小小地庆祝下
Deserves a little celebration.
真的 我还以为你并不赞成
Really? I didn't think you were on board.
我想支持你
I wanna be supportive.
我们去美餐一顿
Let's go for a nice dinner,
上瓶好酒...
get a bottle of wine...
既然明天不用早起 也许喝个两瓶好了
Maybe two, since we don't have to wake up early tomorrow.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表