剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我还得给他们倒贴 太荒谬了
just because I pay their allowance? Well, this is fantastic!
没错 所以你们得有点压力
Yes! But that means the pressure's on.
我们得好好准备一番
We gotta really rehearse our cover stuff
而且需要一首原创曲目
and... we need an original song.
我可不会写歌♥
I don't know anything about songwriting.
我懂一点 你不懂
I-I know a little bit. No, you don't.
没事 麦克和我来写歌♥
It's fine. Mike and I will write something.
你一会有时间吗 今晚不行 我有约
You got a little time later? Not tonight. I got plans.
有约
"Plans"?
女方是谁
What's her name?
我们先排练 行了吧
Can we just rehearse, please?
我听说苏珊和杰克逊分手了 我听说他们和好了
You know, I heard that Susan and Jackson broke up. I heard they got back together.
不是苏珊 别猜了
It's not Susan. Stop guessing.
排练吧
Also, get lives.
无论如何 麦克
Whatever, Mike,
开心就好
just so long as you're having fun.
谁说你把木板翻过来了
Hey! Who said you... Turn the board around.
回来 不 过来摆几个姿势
Get back here. No! Come out here and show me some moves!
很抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to bother you.
只是想知道我睡觉前 你们还有什么需要的
Just wanted to see if you needed anything before I go off to bed.
不用了 很好 确定不要12号♥鸡尾酒了吗
No, we're good. Sure you don't want to order Margarita number 12?
唠叨够了没
You sure you don't want to shut your piehole?
你们俩斗嘴真可爱
It's so cute, how you two bicker.
卡洛斯 睡衣合适吗
Carlos, how do those pajamas fit you?
很合身
They're perfect.
希望你侄子别介意我穿他的衣服
I-I hope your nephew doesn't mind that I was wearing 'em.
他不会知道的 我们不怎么联♥系♥
He'll never know. We're estranged.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我们很好 晚安
Anyway, we're good. So have a nice night.
那是什么
Oh! What's that?
人物扮演的
Some animated thing.
我喜欢人物扮演的电影
I love animated movies.
小姑娘们想看
The girls wanted to watch it,
所以我们一家整晚都在看电影
so we're kind of having a family movie night.
听起来很有趣
Ooh, that sounds like fun!
天哪 那企鹅在冲浪吗
My heavens, is that penguin surfing?
不知道 我看不到屏幕了
Gee, I don't know. I can't really see the screen anymore.
亲爱的 我太鲁莽了
Oh, dear. I'm being rude.
没事
Oh, that's okay.
这样就好多了
There. That's better.
她在爬... 是的
Did she just crawl under... Oh, yeah.
那时候我9年级
And so there I was in ninth grade,
胸部却还没发育成型
and my boobs had not made an appearance.
我都绝望了
I was desperate.
我给你倒点酒
Here. Let me refill that for you.
那时 我在赛前运动会上
And so that's when I got caught stuffing
被发现往胸部塞填充物
at the pep rally.
6个月后 胸部变大了
And six months later... Kaboom.
我被选举为舞会皇后 干得好
I was voted prom queen. Nice work, girls.
别放了
Stop that right now.
怎么了
What?
关掉那做♥爱♥的配乐
The sex music. Turn it off.
这可算不上吧
That... that's not sex music.
在第4次约会前我们不能上♥床♥
We are not having sex until date number four,
这只是第二次约会
and this is date number two.
我知道
I know what it is.
只是你穿着那些热裤太辣了
It... it's just that you look so hot in these pants,
你闻起来很香
and your hair smells so good.
还有你的眼睛
And your eyes...
我为你做了晚餐 拜托
Look, I made you dinner. Come on.
杰克逊 我给你做了炖牛肉
Jackson... I braised beef for you.
你知道做炖肉要花多少工夫吗
Do you know what a pain in the ass it is to braise meat?
你只顾着炖肉而冷落了我
Okay, do you know how sad it makes me
你知道我有多难过吗
to know that you only braised it to boink me?
你应该多问我些问题
You're supposed to be asking me questions.
这样我们才能更了解对方
The point of all this was to get to know each other better.
你说你5年级时总爱咬自己头发
How is it gonna make our relationship stronger
他们就把你送去做心理治疗
for me to know that in the fifth grade,
但我知道了这事后
they sent you to the therapist
对我们的关系又有什么好处呢
'cause you wouldn't stop chewing your hair?
这件事是我的痛处
You know, that was hard for me to share,
而你根本就不重视
and the fact that you just make light of it...
我正式宣布第二次约会到此结束
No, I'm am calling the second date officially over.
你知道吗
And you know what?
刚才我正想让你从上到下欣赏一下我的上衣
I was going to let you feel me up over my blouse.
但现在 想都别想
But now? Nada.
在我们结束之前
So before we wrap up here,
我们还得找几位舞会的陪护人
we still need some chaperones for the junior prom.
安.希林负责组织志愿者
Anne schilling is coordinating the volunteers,
她真的很能干的
and she could really use some help.
没人愿意吗
Nobody?
我知道大家都很忙
I know we're all busy,
但这件事很重要
but this is important.
我们都想让孩子们玩得开心 但必须认识到
We want our kids to have fun, but let's face it.
如果我们不看着他们
If we don't keep an eye on them,
那真的不知道他们会闯出什么祸来
god only knows what kind of trouble they'll get into.
海伦
Helen?
玛约理 你们来吧
Marjorie? You'll help?
太好了 谢谢 朋友们
Fantastic. Thanks, guys.
嘿 勒奈特
Hey, Lynette.
这种会议是为了拖延时间
Do these meetings keep getting longer,
或者本来就是这样
or do they just seem that way?
我不知道
I don't know.
那
So...
你家里人怎样了
How's the family?
我很久没有见过佩妮了
I haven't seen penny in so long,
现在孩子们都长大了
and all the kids are getting so big now.
我觉得孩子们很快就要上大学了
I guess the boys will be going off to college soon.
啊 勒奈特
Aah! Lynette!
我对一切了如指掌 知道吗
I know everything, okay?
我很抱歉 但是
Look... I'm sorry, but...
你必须明白
It's important for you to understand...
我爱波特
I love Porter.
我也爱他
Aah! Aah! Oh! Aah! So do I.
如果你再对他动手动脚的
And if you ever lay a hand on him again,
你就会知道我有多爱他了
you will find out just how much.
布里 我有好消息跟你说
Oh, Bree. I've got good news.
我也有 你先说
Me, too. You go first.
我雇了一个小女孩来替代那个偷东西的查理
I hired a girl to replace that thief Charlie.
好的 你确定她可靠吗
Oh. Well, are you sure she's trustworthy?
是当地联邦调查局的头儿
Well, she comes with a strong recommendation
给我强烈推荐的
from the head of the local f.B.I. Office...
她父亲是一名摩♥门♥教♥徒
Her father, who's mormon.
干得好 奥森
Well done, Orson!
谢谢 该你了
Thank you. Your turn.
新版基♥督♥教读物出版了
Ooh! Oh. "The new Christian reader" just published
这上面为我的书做了一个概述 听好了
an advance review of my cookbook. Listen!
范德坎普太太丰富的抚养孩子的阅历
"Mrs. Van De Kamp's colorful stories of her upbringing
体现了她真正的价值
"show her upstanding values,
她的烹饪配方真是太棒了
but her recipes are sinfully delicious."
他们给了我四个赞美之词
They gave me four halos!
我认为这很恰当
Then I think this is appropriate...
太了不起了
Holy cow!
我不得不承认
I have to admit,
之前关于合作事宜 我有所保留
I had some reservations about us working together,
事实证明 我的梦想终于成功了
but this has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.
我们天生一对 不是吗
Mmm. We're quite a team, aren't we?
是啊 最美妙的就是
Yeah, and the best part is
我们可以一直看着对方
we get to see each other all the time.
我知道是什么一直
Mm-hmm, I know, which makes the hardest part
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表