剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
不管你还有多长时间 我都愿意来陪你
I would like to be here with you for whatever time you have left.
可要是这样 你得改变现状才行
But for that to happen, things have to change.
你愿意经常来看我吗
Would you come visit me more often?
至少一周两次
At least twice a week,
有时我还会带孩子一起来
and sometimes I'd bring the kids.
我挺乐意的
I'd like that.
他们一直都很乖
You know, they turned out really good.
你是如何成为这么出色的母亲的
How'd you learn how to be such a good mom?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
既然你已经来了
Well, now that you're here,
干嘛不留下 咱们聊聊天呢
why don't you stay, and we can talk a while? Okay.
我把我的酒瓶从抽屉里拿出来
I... and get my flask out of the drawer.
要是喝得烂醉
Hey, I can't be nice, forgiving and sober all at the same time.
我肯定不会这么友善宽容啦
Hey.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
真想你们啊
Mmm! Mwah! Missed you guys.
你们真在帮妈妈干活啊 真棒
Wow! You're really helping mommy, huh? That's great.
是那个可怕的男人让我们干的
The scary man told us we had to.
我们都不认识那个人
We don't even know the guy.
他是往邮箱里发传♥单♥的 你让他帮你教育孩子们吗
He left a flyer in our mailbox. You left him do your parenting?
是你让我发挥创造力的 我可不是这意思
Hey, you're the one who told me to get creative. This wasn't what I meant!
你说得容易 她们说 她们更爱你
Easy for you to say. They told me they love you more than me.
我管事时 她们还说爱你比我多呢
And when I was running things, they said they loved you more.
真的吗
Really?
所以不用再伤心啦
Oh. So don't get your feelings hurt,
也别让陌生人替你管教孩子了
and stop asking strangers to discipline our kids.
要是你管孩子 我就用不着那么干了
Well, I wouldn't have to if you would do it.
你想让我整天工作 还要出差公干
So you want me to go to work all day, go out on business trips,
好不容易有点时间陪孩子
and what little time I have here with the girls,
你想让我冲她们大吼度过吗
you want me to spend screaming at them?
你到家才15分钟
Just for the first 15 minutes after you walk in the door.
现在就是卡洛斯说着算了 省省吧 这是你一手安排的
Then it's Carlos time. Forget it! This was the arrangement you wanted.
是你让我接受这份工作的 我是想让咱们过上正常人的生活
You made me take this job. I just wanted us to have a normal life.
你猜怎么样 亲爱的 爸爸不高兴地去工作了
Well, guess what, sweetie? Dad's unhappy at work.
妈妈在家对着大吵大叫的孩子
Mom's home with the screaming kids. You got one.
这就是你要的正常生活
Oh, good. You're back.
太好了 你回来了
Can we talk?
咱们能谈谈么
If it's about work, yes.
要是公事 没问题 要是野餐会上的那事 没门
If it's about what happened at the barbecue, no.
好吧 作为我的员工 我给你5分钟假
Fine. Then as my employee, I authorize a 5-minute break
咱们好谈谈我儿子的男朋友
so we can talk about my son's boyfriend
还有他今天下午荒唐的过激反应
and his absurd overreaction this afternoon.
得 我走了
That's it. I'm out of here.
安德鲁 拜托 你当时在的 事情都是亚历克斯挑起的
Andrew, please. You were there. Alex started the whole thing.
你得告诉他 别再批评我了
You need to tell him to stop criticizing me.
我才不夹在你们中间 两面难做人呢
I'm... I'm not getting in the middle of this.
要是你跟亚历克斯有矛盾 你自己跟他谈
If you have a problem with Alex, you tell him.
我试过了 可他不听我的
I tried. He won't listen to me.
你是说他没乖乖听话吗
Don't you mean obey?
他不是你儿子 也不是你丈夫
He's not your son. He's not your husband.
也不是你的员工
He's not your employee.
不是所有人 都得听你的
Not everyone has to listen to you.
我明天再干
I'll... I'll do this tomorrow.
我收到花了
I got the flowers.
是你送的 没错吧
They were from you, right?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我只有一点时间
I just have a minute,
可我不想再跟你起什么干戈了
and I don't want to get into a whole thing with you.
不会耽误你很久的
This won't take long.
我不想再吵了 拜托 收下房♥子吧
I don't want to fight anymore. Please, just take the house.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know how else to say this.
昨天发生的事 还会一而再再而三的发生
What happened yesterday is gonna happen again.
那不会是我俩最后的争吵
It's not gonna be the last time we fight,
因为我们就是这种人
'cause that's who we are.
咱们还是不要住得太近 别把关系弄糟了
Let's not make it worse by living on top of each other.
亚历克斯
Alex...
我要告诉一些 我从没跟别人人说过的事
I'm gonna tell you something I haven't told anybody...
奥森跟安德鲁都没说过 我只跟你说
Not Orson, not Andrew, just you.
我知道做生意以来 我变了很多
I know that I've changed since my business took off,
可我不愿承认
but I didn't want to admit it.
我看着自己变得自私 没耐心 跟粗鲁
I've watched myself become selfish, impatient, rude.
我从不是那种耐着性子跟蠢人相处的人
I was never the type to suffer fools gladly,
可我好像到处在挑人毛病了
but now I seem to find fools everywhere.
我不想成为一个这样的人
And I don't want to be that way.
我想要一个不怕我的人 对我讲出真♥相♥
I need someone who isn't afraid to speak out,
当我越过底线时 把我叫住
to call me out when I cross those lines,
我很愿意 让你做这个人
and I would love it if you would be that person.
我的岳母大人
Did my mother-in-law
刚刚给我批评她的权利吗 是的
just give me permission to criticize her? Yes, I did.
我真是个幸运的家伙
I'm a lucky guy.
伊迪
Edie.
听着 我不喜欢你对我撒谎
Listen, um... I'm not happy about you lying to me,
但我认为 我们的感情是真的 而且 我还不想就这样放弃
But I think what we have is real, and... I'm not ready to throw it away.
真的吗
Really?
还有 别告诉别人 可我的生活正朝 我想要的幸福结局靠近
And don't tell anyone, But I'm at the point in my life Where I could use a happy ending.
我去收拾我的东西
I'll get my stuff.
喂
Hello?
杰克逊 你好 你有时间吗
Jackson, hi. do you have a sec?
当然 出什么事了吗
Sure. is something wrong?
没事 只是
Uh, no, nothing's wrong. just...
关于搬家 我们得谈谈
We need to talk about this move.
下午5点15分
At 5:15 that afternoon,
伊迪·威廉姆斯开始给朋友们打电♥话♥
Edie williams began calling her friends
告诉她们她的丈夫回家了
To inform them that her husband had come home.
不幸的是 她一个也没打通
Sadly, she never got through to any of them.
加布丽尔压根没接电♥话♥
Gabrielle never picked up.
她忙着看她的孩子们
She was too busy watching her children
被教育说要听妈妈的话
Being told they had to obey their mother...
还要尽量憋住笑容
And trying not to smile.
伊迪打来时 勒奈特不在家
Lynette wasn't home when edie called.
她跟她母亲在一起
She was with her mother,
欢笑着分享过去的旧时光
Laughing and sharing stories about the old days...
享受这一刻的每分每秒
And enjoy every minute of it.
布里出门
Bree was outside
给她的未来女婿
showing her future son in law color samples.
看她为他买♥♥下房♥子的油漆样品去了
for the home she had bought him.
在他们发表不同意见时 她友善地微笑
and smiling politely when they disagreed.
至于苏珊 她没接电♥话♥
and susan, well, she didn't answered,
是因为她坐在心爱的椅子上
because she was sitting in her favourite chair
喝着一杯咖啡
with a cup of tea
第一次学着享受生命中
Learning to enjoy for the first time in her life
独自一人的时光
what it was like to be alone
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表