剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You were assaulted? He, uh...
扼住我的喉咙 把我推倒在地上
Grabbed me by the throat, threw me to the ground
告诉我 让我放手
and told me to "let go."
我完全明白他想传达的信息
Your message came through loud and clear.
我什么都没做
I had nothing to do with that.
别装了
Oh, please.
还能有谁呢
Who else would have done it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我发誓 我们可能有些分歧
But I swear to you, we may have our differences,
但我绝不会雇人来打你
but I would never hire someone to attack you.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
我信
I do.
抱歉
Forgive me.
我早知道你永远都不会伤害我
I should've known you could never hurt me.
我会留下来
I'll stay.
什么
What?
我去从行李里找件新衣服
Once I've unpacked, I'll bring you my shirt so you can mend it.
我把这件拿下来 好让你帮我补好 我们就去趟商店 一会就回来
We're just running to the store, Ana. We'll be back in a bit.
你们走后 我会打扫前门廊的 如果你不介意
Okay. I'll sweep the porch while you're gone. And if you don't mind,
能不能监督胡安妮塔和西利娅 让她们把家务活也干了
will you make sure Juanita and Celia do their chores, too?
没问题
Sure thing.
我拿其他的吧
I got the rest, babe.
好 屋里见
All right, I'll see you inside.
你们回来了
Oh, you're back.
天哪
Oh, my god.
房♥子好干净啊
Ana, the house is so clean.
我做好我的本份而已
Just wanted to do my part.
你怎么干得这么快啊
Well, how did you get everything down so quickly? Well...
我们把楼上打扫干净了 安娜 还有其他要做的吗
We finished upstairs, Ana. Anything else you need done?
他们跟我出去玩 但我有家务活
They wanted to hang out, but I had chores to do,
所以他们坚持要帮我
so they insisted on helping me.
他们人是不是很好
Aren't they sweet?
我不是吹牛 也不是自卖♥♥自夸
Hey, um, I'm not bragging and I don't recommend it,
但楼下厕所现在干净到 可以在里面用餐了
but you could so eat out of your downstairs toilet.
孩子们 谢谢你们干活
Okay, boys, thanks for your hard work,
该回家了 去洗个澡吧
but maybe it's time to go home and take a shower...
最好是冷水澡
Preferably a cold one.
再见 普雷斯顿
Bye, Preston.
我是波特 我是普雷斯顿
I'm Porter. I'm Preston.
你叫我什么都行 好了
Oh, you can call me whatever you want. All right.
妈咪 太酷了
Mommy, it was so cool.
安娜让男生们把我的家务活也干了
Ana got the boys to do my chores, too.
是吗
Did she?
我也想学怎么让男生帮我做事情 你能教我吗
I wanna learn how to make boys do stuff. Can you teach me?
胡安妮塔 回房♥间去
Uh, okay, Juanita, go to your room.
不到18岁 别出来
And don't come out until you're 18.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
安娜 家务活的关键是要你去做家务
Ana, the whole point of chores is that you do them.
而不是让你抛个媚眼 勾引一个男孩来帮你干
You don't bat your eyes and call rent-a-horny-kid.
房♥间干净了 你为何要介意过程
The house is clean. What do you care how it got that way?
我在意的是 这件事对我小女儿的影响
I care about the message it sends to my little girls,
现在我开始有点在意 你说话的口气 抱歉
and I'm starting to care a little bit about your tone. Oh, I'm sorry.
你想让你的佣人怎么跟你说话
How do you like your housekeepers to speak to you?
还是问题少女啊
And the teenager has finally arrived.
安娜 听着
Ana, listen.
我们想接纳你成为家庭一份子
We want you to be part of this family.
我们会爱你 支持你 关心你
We will love you and support you and take care of you,
但是 同样地
but in exchange,
你也要对我们表示尊敬 并且遵守我们的规矩
you will show us a little bit of respect and obey our rules,
这意思是 你要自己干家务
which means doing your own chores,
不要再招男生来家里 也不许跟他们收礼物
no boys in the house and no more gifts from men.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
你嫉妒我
You're jealous.
嫉妒什么
Of what?
嫉妒我
Of me.
你不再年轻了
You're not young anymore.
你也不能让男生帮你做这做那了
You can't get guys to do things for you,
这让你抓狂了
and that drives you crazy.
你想知道什么是疯狂吗
You wanna see crazy?
再说一遍这样的话
Make one more statement like that,
我就把你扔到街上去
and I am throwing your ass out on the street.
你要是不怕就试试
You care to test me?
安娜 怎么了
Ana? What's wrong?
我不知道我做了什么 她想把我踢走
I don't know what I did. She wants to kick me out.
她只不过叫了几个男孩来家里帮她做家务
So she had a couple boys come over and do her chores.
你一直都是这么做的
You've been doing stuff like that your whole life.
这不是重点 你没听见 她跟我说话的那个态度 我不在乎
That's not the point! You didn't hear the way she talked to me! I don't care!
你不能跟 一个没有家的孩子说
You don't tell a kid who's been bounced around her whole life
你要把她扔到街上去 我没这么说
that you're gonna throw her out on the street! I didn't tell her that!
我只是 类似于威胁她一下
I just... Kind of threatened to.
不管怎样 她是我外甥女 她哪都不去 就留在这
Bottom line... she is my niece, and she is not going anywhere.
你是成年人 加布 成熟点吧
You're the adult, Gaby. Start acting like it.
我知道看起来不像好事
I know this looks bad,
我们这么做是有原因的
but we did what we did for a good reason.
夫人们 任何原因 你们都不应该 非法进入别人的房♥子
Ma'am, you can't break into a person's house for any reason.
那如果着火 房♥子里有个婴儿呢
Uh, what if there's a baby inside and there's a fire?
看吧 没有什么是绝对的 是不是 菜鸟
Well... See? Everything's not all cut and dry, is it, rookie?
萝伯塔 别惹他生气
Roberta, don't piss him off.
你不能像你以前那样硬碰硬
You can't take a club to the head like you used to.
我刚跟海勒的秘书通了电♥话♥
Okay, I just got off the phone with Heller's secretary.
大卫·黛西确实是他的一个病人
David dash was definitely a patient there.
这就是为什么我们总找不到人
Well, that's why we couldn't make the match. Mm-hmm.
他把他的姓给改了 看看这个
He changed his last name. Mm-hmm, and get this.
就是他的妻子女儿
He's the same guy whose wife and daughter
都在坎特伯雷路的车祸中丧生 坎特伯雷路
were killed in that car crash up on canterbury road. Canterbury road!
我知道那起事故
I remember that accident.
我的邻居麦克和苏珊开车撞上他们的
My neighbors Mike and Susan were in the car that hit 'em.
等等 这很古怪
Oh, wait. Now wait. Okay, that's weird.
为什么大卫要搬来
I mean, why would Dave move onto the same street
和撞死他家人的凶手做邻居呢
as the people who killed his family?
医生拿到你的结果了 他一会就进来
The doctor has your results. He'll be here in a minute.
你知道是什么结果吧
Do you know what they are?
你要跟医生谈谈
You'll need to talk to the doctor about that.
告诉我吧 我知道你一定知道 癌症复发了 对吗
Come on. I know you know. It's cancer again. Am I right?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
他马上就来
Now please, he'll just be a moment.
如果真的是癌症复发了 而你不告诉我
If it's cancer, and I find out you knew,
我就拉着你一块儿死
I won't be dying alone.
你好 勒奈特
Hello, Lynette.
很高兴你来做检查 我们有结果了
Hi. Well, I'm glad you came in. We got the results back,
确实有所发现
and the test did pick something up.
所以 真的复发了
So it is the cancer.
天哪 这次我一定挺不过去
Oh, god, I can't go through this again!
不 不 不是这样的
No, no, no. It's nothing like that.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
你说什么
Excuse me?
大约六周
About six weeks or so.
你确定不是癌症复发
Are you sure it's not cancer?
行了 苏珊
Okay, Susan.
但是上船之后 记得一定要多穿点
But when you're out on the boat, make sure you put on sunscreen.
还有注意脚下 记得我们去墨西哥那次吧
And on your feet, too. Remember our trip to Mexico?
好的 晚点打给你们
Okay, I'll talk to you guys later.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
我不知道在胡乱担心些什么
I don't know what I was worried about. Hmm.
你确定你想这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
做什么
Do what?
去拉斯维加斯结婚
Go to Vegas, get married.
我是说 这意味着整个周末见不到苏珊
I mean, it is a whole weekend away from Susan.
凯瑟琳 我跟你说过了
Katherine, I told you.
我只是确认下MJ一切都好 干嘛不痛快承认
I just wanted to make sure M.J. Was okay. Why don't you just admit it?
你依然牵挂着她 看在上帝份上 还要再提起这个话题吗
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表