剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
干吗不用
Ooh, why not celebrate
你的牙 扒掉我衣服来庆祝
by ripping off my clothes with your teeth?
我不能 我还没画完
I... can't. I'm not finished yet.
你还要多久 因为我等不及了
How close are you? 'Cause I can wait.
等等 别 先别看
Wait, wait, no. No, don't... Don't look at that... yet.
是我
That's me.
对 那
Yeah. Uh, it's...
应该是你
Supposed to be.
这种表情
That look on my face...
我以前见过
I've seen it before...
在镜中 当我感觉
In the mirror, when I'm feeling...
你怎么知道这种表情的
How do you know about that look?
我了解你很多事情
I-I know a lot about you.
我知道别人夸你漂亮 你会脸颊绯红
I know your cheeks get red when people say you're pretty.
我知道当你谈起祖父
I know that your eyes start to tear up
你眼中会闪着泪光
whenever you talk about your grandfather.
我知道当你感觉特别难过时
And I know that when you're really sad,
会是这种美丽而忧愁的样子
you get that beautiful, haunted look
而你不愿在人前显露
that you try to shake off before anybody can see it.
真不敢相信 我以为你不了解我
I can't believe I ever thought you didn't know me.
好吧 我应该让你画完
Well, I guess I should let you finish this.
我好像还缺双手
I'm sort of missing hands.
实际上 有些细节 需要你帮我
Mm. Actually, that is one detail I could use some help with.
真的吗
Really?
除非你不愿做裸体模特
Unless you have a problem posing naked.
得了
Oh. Come on.
你知道我的答案
I think you know the answer to that.
你好
Hi.
你好 凯瑟琳
Hello, Katherine.
这是我们店里 监控录下的录像
Um, I thought you might want this videotape...
我觉得你会想要
From our surveillance camera.
我们有监控摄像头吗
We have a surveillance camera?
有 在厨房♥里
Yes, in the, uh, test kitchen.
上帝呀
Oh, my god.
就是说你看见我跟
So that means you saw me and...
迈克 对 是看见了
Mike. Yes, indeedy.
太让我尴尬了
Oh, I'm so embarrassed!
你会怎么想我啊
Oh, what you must think of me!
别提了 我是说 在厨房♥里做♥爱♥
Let's not dwell on it. Oh! I mean, having sex in the kitchen,
那是准备食物的地方
where food's prepared...
得是个多疯狂的荡♥妇♥ 才能做出这种事啊
What kind of a demented slut would do that?
我说了 咱们还是别提了
I said... Let's not dwell on it.
谢谢你把这带来
Thanks for bringing it by.
凯瑟琳 抱歉 可我还是得问问
Katherine, I'm sorry, but I just have to ask...
你确定知道 自己在做什么吗 什么意思
Are you sure you know what you're doing? Meaning what?
我是说 苏珊是这条街上你的老朋友
Meaning Susan is your oldest friend on this street.
她和他离婚了 布里 而且她也有别人了
She divorced him, Bree, and she's seeing someone else.
为什么迈克不能
Why can't Mike do that?
因为她是你朋友 而我们都是女人
Because she's your friend, and we're women.
不会对朋友做这种事
We don't do that to each other.
听着
Look...
我已经单身5年了
I've been alone for five years.
现在我终于又恋爱了
I'm finally in a relationship,
而你打算让我内疚吗
and you're trying to make me feel guilty?
我在录像上看到的 那是一段恋情吗
Is that what I saw on the tape... A relationship?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what it is.
我只知道
All I know is...
我在享受生命里的时光
I'm having the time of my life.
好吧 可小心点儿
Fair enough. But just be careful,
我是说 这一切很复杂
I mean, this is very complicated.
我不想看到糟糕的结局
I'd hate to see it end badly.
嘿 早餐在桌上
Hey, breakfast's on the table.
波特 我知道你恨我
Porter, this whole hating me thing
这整件事情
that you've got going on right now...
信不信由你 我明白你的初衷
Believe it or not, I get where you're coming from.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
可有一天
But one day,
你会和别的人相遇的
you are gonna meet someone more...
更合适你的人
Appropriate.
一些跟你对生活 有相同渴望的人
Someone who want the same things that you do out of life.
那时 你会明白 什么是才真爱
Then you are gonna know what real love is.
当你遇见了 希望你能明白
And when you do, I hope you will finally see
我的初衷
where I am coming from.
喂
Hmm. Yeah?
是我 方便讲话吗
It's me. Can you talk?
盖瑞 我有点儿晚了 能呆会打给你吗
Hey, Gary. I'm running kind of late. Can I call you later?
听着就行了
Just listen.
我周六能离开镇上
I can leave town Saturday.
钱准备好了 对吧
You have the money, right?
对 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
我爱你
I love you.
我明白你的初衷 妈
I know where you're coming from, mom.
而且
And...
我想让你和爸爸知道
I-I want you and dad to know
我非常感激你们为我做的一切
that I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
很好
Good.
楼下见
I'll see you downstairs.
欲望
Desire...
是诱我们误入歧途的情感
It's an emotion designed to lead us astray,
让渴望爱情的人 做出愚蠢的选择
persuading those who crave love to make foolish choices...
让渴望家庭的人
Causing those who yearn for family
做出愤怒的表现
to act out in anger...
让孤独的人
Allowing those who are lonely...
鲁莽行事
To behave in reckless ways.
当我们心底的欲望
And when the pursuit of our heart's desire
因欲成狂
becomes an obsession,
我们能期待最好的事情 就是
the best we can hope for
一个关心我们的朋友能过来
is a caring friend willing to come along...
你好 我想预定下班去美景镇的机票
Hi. I'd like to book the next flight to Fairview.
并制止我们
And stop us.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表