剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
伊莱·斯克鲁格斯
Eli scruggs
是修理工中的最棒的能工巧匠
was the handiest of all handymen.
随便问他哪个客户
You could ask any of his customers,
他们都会告诉你
and they would tell you,
他简直无所不修
there was nothing he couldn't fix.
无论是摔碎的花瓶
Whether it was a broken vase...
还是漏水的水管
A leaky pipe...
抑或是摇晃的楼梯扶手
Or a shaky banister,
伊莱总知道怎么把活儿干的漂亮
Eli always knew how to get the job done.
可不幸的是
But sadly,
这个男人 为紫藤镇的居民
the man who had fixed so many things
修好了很多很多东西
for the residents of Wisteria Lane
可他现在
was now about
要让他们伤心了
to break their hearts.
伊莱·斯克鲁格斯 快从上面下来
Eli Scruggs, get down from there!
麦克卢斯基太太
Mrs. McCluskey.
我刚在我邮箱里 发现这张便条
Just found this note in my mailbox.
说你要退休了 搞什么啊
Says you're retiring? What the hell?
是的 女士 是真的
Yes, ma'am. It's true.
你干吗要做那种蠢事啊
Now why would you want to do something stupid like that?
我医生说我心脏不好
My doc says I got a bum ticker,
从现在起 得注意休息
have to take it easy from now on.
一修好梅尔太太的房♥顶
Well, once I'm done fixing Mrs. Mayer's shingle,
我就要飞去怀基基海滩了 真讨厌
I'm on a plane to waikiki. Well, this is very annoying.
那要是我热水器坏了 谁给我修啊
Who's gonna fix my water heater when it breaks?
我遇见了这个叫托比的年轻人
Oh, I met this young guy named Toby.
他很聪明 刚30岁 他会照顾好你的
Very bright, just turned 30. He'll take care of you.
该死的 伊莱
Ah, damn it, Eli!
我不喜欢有陌生人在我家里
I am not comfortable with strangers in my house.
花了10年我才信得过你 我知道
Took me ten years to trust you. I know.
好多人走时都把工具跟钉子乱扔着
Most of those guys leave tools and nails all over the place.
你从来不留烂摊子
You never leave a mess.
谢谢您 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
你告诉所有人 你要离开了吗
Have you told everyone else you're leaving?
我在每个人邮箱里 都留了一样的便条
I left copies of that same note in everybody's mailbox.
那样可不好
Well, that's not right.
这么多年过来 大家会想跟你告别的
After all these years, people will want to say good-bye,
你知道 也许给你办个派对什么的
and... you know, maybe throw you a party or somethin'.
不 我更喜欢静静的离开 你明白我意思的话
Oh, no. I prefer to go quietly, if you know what I mean.
我不想小题大做
I don't want a big fuss.
好吧 我会想你的 伊莱
Well, I'll miss you, Eli.
永远不会有人 像你一样
There will never be another one like you.
说着 伊莱·斯克鲁格斯最后一次
With that, Eli scruggs climbed his ladder
爬上了梯子
for the very last time.
他最后的修理一结束
And once he had finished making his last repair,
伊莱·斯克鲁格斯 就静静的 不慌不忙的
Eli scruggs... Quietly, with no fuss...
心脏病发作死去了
Had a heart attack and died.
最重要的是
And most importantly...
一点儿烂摊子也没留下
Without leaving a mess.
一个小时候 才有人注意到
It took an hour for someone to finally notice
尸体躺在苏珊 梅尔太太的屋顶上
the body laying atop Susan Mayer's roof.
啊
Aah!
不到十分钟
It was less than ten minutes later
邻居们相继而来
that the neighbors began arriving,
都想看看
each determined to get a look
警♥察♥和医护人员
at the various paramedics and policemen
怎么把尸体抬下来的
who were all frantically trying to figure out
护理人员和警♥察♥
exactly how to bring the body down.
两天后 我的朋友们意识到
And it took two days for my friends to realize
这个悲剧影响到她们
this tragedy had affected them...
等着你呢 快点
We're ready! Come on.
比她们想象的影响更大
More than they were willing to admit.
加布 准备好零钱了吗
Hey, Gaby, did you remember to get change?
兑换筹码的时候 我可不想听到你说
'Cause when I cash in my chips, I don't want to hear you say,
我只有整五十 说到兑换筹码
"all I've got is $50s." Speaking of cashing in your chips,
谁知道伊莱的葬礼什么时候举♥行♥ 好像是周六
anyone know when Eli's funeral is? Oh, I think it's Saturday.
我想知道有多少人去
I wonder how many people are gonna show up.
麦克卢斯基夫人说他没什么亲人 可怜的伊莱
Mrs. McCluskey was saying he didn't have much family. Poor Eli.
我们要确保他的葬礼上有花
We should make sure he's got flowers at his funeral.
我同意 大概出多少
I'm in. How much are we talking?
不知道 加布 你觉得呢
I don't know. What do you think, Gaby?
加布
Gaby?
Jimmy Choo(著名鞋子品牌)
Wow! Jimmy choo!
卡洛斯
Oh, Carlos!
美国现在还没的卖♥♥呢
These aren't even in the states yet.
有什么阴谋
What's the catch?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
除非我生气或者是快要生气
You never buy me a present
你根本不会送我礼物
unless I'm mad or about to be mad.
我没觉得不高兴 所以 直说吧
And I don't think I am, so why am I about to be?
我明天得去克利夫兰市 卡洛斯
I have to go to Cleveland tomorrow. Carlos!
他们求我去的 向南方合并 你才刚回来
They're begging me. The merger's going south. You just got home!
带着礼物
With shoes.
别把我丢在这儿 我快疯了
Don't leave me here. I'm going out of my mind.
人们都很无聊 很土
Everyone is so boring and suburban.
这里的学生能有多好的信誉
And how many freakin' honor students can that school have?
我们能不在修理工面前吵架吗 他有名字的
Can we please not argue in front of the handyman? He has a name.
你叫什么
What's your name?
伊莱·斯克鲁格斯
Eli scruggs.
听见了吗 卡洛斯
You hear that, Carlos?
你把我带到这个鬼地方
You've brought me to a place
这里的人叫伊莱·斯克鲁格斯
where people are named "Eli scruggs."
好吧 我不工作了
Fine. I'll give up my job...
工作带来的一切都不复存在
And everything that comes with it.
Jimmy Choos得留着
Not the Jimmy choos.
它们是我唯一的朋友
They're the only friends I've got.
我想也是
Thought so.
去收拾行李了
I'm going to pack.
你知道 这不关我的事
You know, it's none of my business...
没错 没你的事
You're right. It's not.
但是这里的女士们
But the ladies in this neighborhood
都很不错的 是的 她们带了松饼来
are actually pretty nice. Yeah. They came by, brought muffins.
其中一个想要回她的篮子
One of 'em wants her basket back.
那肯定是布里
That'd be Bree.
不管怎样 她和朋友们
Anyhow, she and the other ladies, uh,
每周都会打牌
play poker every week.
如果你想参加 我可以跟她们说
If you'd like, I could talk to 'em,
看她们想不想在你这玩
see if they'll let you host a game.
你好 我们是邻居
Hi. We're, um... The neighborhood.
加布丽尔邀请我们来打牌
Gabrielle invited us to play poker.
她在家吗
So... is she in?
索利斯女士马上就下来
Mrs. Solis will be right down.
她喜欢来个开场秀
She likes to make an entrance.
"开场秀"什么意思
What does that mean, "an entrance"?
大家好
Hello there.
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my home.
原来是这个意思
Oh. That's what it means.
我就说"南瓜"
So I said, "pumpkin"...
就是琼邦乔维
That's what I call Jon bon jovi...
我说 南瓜 就算我会开游艇
I said, "pumpkin, even if I could steer a yacht,
我也不会穿着5英寸的高跟鞋开
I'm certainly not about to do it in 5-inch heels."
这是真的
True story.
看来你的生活让人羡艳啊
Well, you've certainly had quite a glamorous life.
在我搬到这个鸟不拉屎的地方来之前
Well, it was before my husband moved me here to east nowhere.
说真的 我不知道你们是怎么做的
Seriously, I don't know how you girls do it.
做什么 早上起床啊
Do what? Get out of bed in the morning.
我在这才住了一个月
I've only lived here a month,
我都想自杀了
and I want to put a gun to my head.
你了解吧
You know what I mean?
我们不知道 这里没有夜♥总♥会♥ 剧院
No, we don't. There are no good nightclubs, no theater.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表