剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我是维吉妮亚·希尔德布兰
I'm Virginia hildebrand.
您是维吉妮亚·希尔德布兰夫人
Oh! You are the Mrs. Hildebrand.
卡洛斯最喜欢的顾客
Well, you're Carlos' favorite client.
实际上 是我最喜欢的
Oh! Well, mine, anyway.
我用你给的丰厚小费买♥♥了这件上衣
I bought this top with that crazy tip you gave him.
卡洛斯帮我解决了背部问题
Your Carlos has helped my back problems
从没有按♥摩♥师做到过
like no masseur I have ever had.
这么多年以来我第一次感到不疼了
I'm pain-free for the first time in years.
卡洛斯就是为你服务的 魔手先生
Oh, that's Carlos for you. Mr. Magic hands.
他每次都能按中关键穴位
He hits the ol' sweet spot every time.
好了 加布
Okay, Gaby.
我该走了
I should go now,
但请答应我至少考虑下我的小提议
but promise you'll at least consider my little proposal.
什么提议
What proposal?
我不想刚有所好转就停下来
I hate to stop when we're making so much progress,
但我要去欧洲两个月
but I need to go to Europe for two months,
主要是伦敦和罗马
mostly London and Rome.
如果卡洛斯能作为我的私人按♥摩♥师一同前往
I'd be so grateful
我将不胜感激
if Carlos were to accompany me as my personal masseur.
整整两个月
Two whole months?
看 我告诉过你 时间太久 加布要照顾女儿
See? I told you. It's too long, and Gaby has the girls and...
我知道这要求有些过了
I know it's a lot to ask,
所以我会付给卡洛斯5万块
which is why I'm offering Carlos $50,000.
5万块
$50,000?
每月
Per month.
去吧 去吧
Well, pip-pip and arrivederci!
加布 你们讨论
Gaby. I'll leave you two to discuss it.
有什么好讨论的 有那个数目的钱
Well, uh, what's to discuss? For that kind of money,
你可以把他关到笼子里喂花生
you can lock him in a cage and feed him peanuts.
卡洛斯 明天见 很高兴见到你 加布
I'll see you tomorrow, Carlos. Lovely meeting you, Gaby.
卡洛斯 还犹豫什么
Carlos, don't even think about saying no to this!
她不是我唯一的顾客
She is not my only client.
如果我走 其他客人会失望
I'll be letting down the rest if I go.
班克斯先生有可能解雇我 不要担心班克斯先生
Mr. Banks could even fire me. Oh, don't worry about Mr. Banks.
我去搞定他
I'll take care of him.
加布 炒了你又怎样
Gaby! And so what if he fires you?
一旦维吉妮亚告诉了她所有的富婆朋友
Once Virginia tells all of her rich lady friends
你为她做的事情
about what you did for her,
她们会在房♥子外排着队等的
they'll be lining up around the block.
真好啊
Great.
好消息
Hey, great news.
我一个朋友彼得·希奇打电♥话♥
I just got a call from my old friend, Peter hickey.
我以前都没听说过那名字
I don't recall ever hearing that name before.
他是大学同学 不管了 他说
He's a friend from college. Anyway, he mentioned that
他父母下个月50周年结婚纪念
his parents' 50th anniversary was next month,
我说服他让我们做 80个人的晚餐
and I convinced him to let us cater it. Dinner for 80. 80?!
一击即中
He shoots, he scores!
奥森 你真是太棒了
Orson! You are amazing!
才工作一周
Oh! One week on the job,
就拉了这么大一笔生意
and he's already bringing in huge accounts.
真好啊
That's great.
最好用醋浸下扇贝 为明天的午餐准备
Well, better go marinate those scallops for the lunch tomorrow.
扇贝 已经做好了
Oh, scallops? Done.
做好了
Done?
我还做了香蒜酱汁
Mm. Oh, I also made the Pesto mayonnaise,
我已经为每个蛋糕都准备好了饮料
and I put the individual cobblers in their ramekins.
看起来我们万事俱备 就等明早了
Oh. Well, it looks like we're all set until the morning then.
你下午可以不用上班 那做什么
Hey, why don't you, uh, take the afternoon off? And do what?
我不知道 读书 放松 修修趾甲
I don't know... read, relax, give yourself a pedicure.
好吧
Fine.
你为何不让我把袜子脱掉
What do you bet I take my socks off
看看奥森是否已经帮我修好
and see Orson's already done it for me?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
冰箱需要清洁
Refrigerator needs cleaning.
不 不需要
No, it doesn't.
而且 我给你放假了啊 回家吧
And besides, I gave you the day off. Now go home.
我打算搬到马里兰去
I'm thinking about moving to Maryland.
马里兰
Maryland?
没错 迪伦和她老公在那边
Mm-hmm. Dylan's there with her husband,
宝宝马上就快出生了
and the baby's coming soon.
也许我该到那边去遭遭罪
Maybe it's time for me to go inflict myself on them.
你不能就这么撒手走了
You can't just up and move.
你在这有你的生活 不 我没有 只是有份临时工作而已
You have a life here. No, I don't. I have a job... period.
没有孩子要抚养 没有丈夫 没有男朋友
No kids to raise, no husband, no boyfriend.
还是乖乖认输 去做个姥姥好了
Might as well throw in the towel and... go be a grandma.
凯瑟琳 你是个有活力 有魅力的女人 你
Katherine, you are a vibrant, attractive woman. You...
一个2年没有性生活的女人
Who hasn't had sex in two years.
那就是姥姥的定义
That spells "grandma" to me.
我还未做最后决定 让我好好考虑一下
I haven't made up my mind yet. Just let me think about it.
还是让我忙点比较好
And help keep me busy.
你擦完这个
When you're done with that,
你可以把烤箱好好擦一遍
the oven could use a really good scrubbing.
太好了
Bless you.
凯伦
Karen?
拿这个一定把你累坏了吧
Oh. Those must've set you back a chunk.
是啊 没错
Yes, they did...
不过为了你是值得的
Not that you deserve them.
我不会怪你发疯的
I don't blame you for being mad.
我可没发疯
I'm not mad.
不过我有点愤怒了
I'm furious.
你当时怎么想的
Now what the hell were you thinking,
拿棒球棒招呼我丈夫
coming at my husband with a baseball bat?
我知道 真的非常抱歉
I know. I'm really sorry, Edie.
医生让我吃了些新药 让我变糊涂了
The doctor had me on these new meds, and it made me loopy.
我觉得大卫一直在跟我作对
I thought Dave was messing with my head,
而且 主要是那可恶的药片
and all the time, it was the damn pills.
那最好别再吃那药了
Well, I hope you stopped taking them.
没错
You bet.
我得让神智清醒点儿
I had to get my marbles back.
我知道你才进来没多久
Uh, look, I know you just got here,
但我真的有点困
but I am so sleepy and...
好的 你回家了我再去看你
Of course. I'll see you when you get home.
事实上 我可能会找我的妹妹
Actually, I'm gonna call my sister
看看能不能和她呆一段时间
and see if I can stay with her for a while.
我觉得一个人生活不太好
I don't think I should be on my own just yet.
好吧 到时我再去看你
Okay. Then I'll see you whenever.
一定告诉大卫我真的很抱歉
Oh, be sure and tell Dave how sorry I am.
他听了会很高兴的
He will be so glad.
他真的挺喜欢你的
He's really fond of you, you know.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on.
嘿 妹妹 是我 凯伦
Hey, sis. It's Karen.
帮我个忙马上到
Do me a favor and get your sorry ass over to
美景镇纪念医院来
Fairview memorial hospital a.S.A.P.
此刻我非常需要你 老妹
I need you big-time, kiddo.
进来
Come in.
嗨 我找奥森·霍吉 我是彼得·希奇
Hi. I'm looking for Orson Hodge. I'm Peter hickey.
好的 没问题 我是他妻子布里
Oh! Yes, of course. Uh, I'm his wife Bree.
抱歉他出去了
I'm afraid he's out running errands,
但他跟我说了你的事情
but he's told me all about you.
是吗 他说你是他的大学室友
Oh? Yes. He said you were roommates back in college.
是的 我们的确是
Yes, we were.
请坐
Have a seat.
还有 我父母的结婚50周年纪念日就到了
Anyway, my parents' 50th anniversary is coming up,
我打算办个家庭聚会给他们一个惊喜
and I thought I'd surprise them with a family reunion.
多体贴的儿子啊
What a thoughtful son you are.
那么 你考虑过在哪里办了吗
So, uh, have you given any thought to the venue?
是的 我在湖边有套别♥墅♥
Uh, yes. I have a summer place up in lake pleasant.
足够放下8张十人桌
Ah, pretty sure the terrace fits eight tables of ten.
真是好地方啊
My, that's a nice little terrace.
我们一定会帮你办一个特别的聚会
Well, we will throw you a party so special
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表