剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
也许那是在自卫
Well, maybe it was in self-defense.
梅尔先生 一般来说 孩子出现这样的行为
Mr. Mayer, generally, when kids exhibit this type of behavior,
是不太正常的
there's a problem.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我得接个电♥话♥ 抱歉
I have to take this. Sorry.
喂
Hello?
谢谢你 让我儿子来上课的第一天惨淡收场
Thanks for ratting out my kid on his first day.
又不是我的错 我把这画给校心理医生看了
It's not my fault. I showed this to the school psychologist.
是她给校方看的 我没插手这事 你就武断是他的错吗
She gave it to the principal. My hands were tied. So right away it's Evan's fault?
你想没想过
Did you ever consider
也许他是不理解作业的要求呢
that he didn't understand the assignment?
我告诉全班 画出让他们感到快乐的画
I told the class to draw something that made them happy.
别的孩子画了小猫跟彩虹
All the other kids drew kittens and rainbows.
你儿子画了棍子后面插着小肠
Your son drew small intestines on the end of a stick.
咱们打开天窗说亮话吧
Let's cut to what this is really about.
你恨我 不想我儿子在你班上
You hate me, and you don't want my son in your class.
不是这样的 就是这样
That is not true! It is, too!
为咱俩的事 你还在惩罚我
You're still punishing me for what happened between us.
你一直走不出过去
You're stuck in the past
还把自己一团糟的生活怪在我头上 快来人打给吉尼斯世界记录吧
and blaming me for your screwed-up life! Okay, will someone call guinness?
你刚破了一句话里
Because you just set the world record
包含最多屁话的世界纪录 去死吧
for the biggest load of crap in one sentence. Oh, bite me!
我离开很久了吗
How long was I gone?
没事 霍布森先生
Uh... This is nothing, Mr. Hobson.
我们只是意见有点分歧
We were just having a difference of opinion.
没错 我的意见就是
Yeah, and my opinion is
你的老师不了解情绪有问题
your teacher doesn't understand the difference
跟创造力之间的差别 闭嘴 卡尔
between emotional problems and creativity. Shut up, Karl.
抱歉 你刚才是叫他闭嘴吗
Excuse me. Did you just tell him to shut up?
你知道 这是典型的"苏珊式"举动了
You know, this is typical "Susan" behavior.
你还奇怪为什么没男人能跟你呆在一起吗
And you wonder why no man can stay with you.
要是我告诉你 我们曾经结果12年的婚
Would this seem any less shocking
是不是能让你少惊讶点
if I told you we were once married for 12 years?
是丁斯莫尔先生吗
Yes, am I speaking to Mr. Dinsmore?
我是布里·范德坎普
Ah, this is Bree Van De Kamp.
也很高兴跟您聊天
Yes, it's nice to talk to you, too.
您肯定知道 您的公♥司♥
Well, as I'm sure you're aware,
对我的公♥司♥提出过几次收♥购♥提案
your company has made several offers to purchase mine.
是的 我知道我说过我没兴趣
Yes, I know I said I wasn't interested,
可我的私人生活发生了一些事情
but some things have happened in my personal life
我想 我准备好
and I think I'm ready to...
跟您交易了
Finally make a deal.
真的吗
Really?
那太好了
Well, that's wonderful.
不如
Why don't you, uh,
明天来我办公室 我们再聊呢
come to my office tomorrow and we'll talk?
再见 丁斯莫尔先生
Good-bye, Mr. Dinsmore.
得了 剩下的是你的
There you go. The rest is yours.
谢了 我不知道这是怎么了
Thanks. I don't know what it is.
每次我去商店 总能忘买♥♥东西
Every time I go to the market, there's stuff I forget.
我知道怎么回事 你老了
I know what it is. You're old.
戴夫在哪呢 宿营去了
So where's Dave? Camping.
宿营 多有趣啊
Ooh, camping. How fun.
享受户外的美好时光
Enjoying the great outdoors,
跟孩子们一起度周末
getting a bunch of teenage kids on prom weekend.
对他很好啊
Good for him.
听着 我知道你觉得他是个乖僻的神经病
Look, I know that you think he's some creepy psycho.
可你得知道 他过去有段痛苦的经历
But you should know that he has had a very hard life,
关于他的事 有些你不了解
and there are things about him that you don't understand.
比如呢
Like what?
他过去结过婚
Like he was married before,
他妻子死于一场车祸
and his wife died in an accident
同时遇难的 还有他三岁的女儿
along with their 3-year-old daughter.
伊迪 你确定吗
Oh, Edie. Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
所以要是有时
So if at times
他的行为举止有点奇怪
his behavior seems a little strange,
试着想想他背负的伤痛
try to remember the grief he's carrying.
你知道 我也失去过一个孩子
You know, I lost a kid.
确实会对人产生影响的
It does things to you.
怪不得他
No wonder he...
上帝啊 真希望我早点知道
Oh, god, I wish I'd known.
你现在知道了
Well, you do now.
下次遇见他 试着善解人意一点
So next time, try to be a little more understanding.
当然了
Of course.
你知道 我想喝杯酒
You know, I could use a drink.
来我家吧 我们听点狄恩·马丁
Come to my house and we'll crank up Dean Martin and...
再拌拌嘴啥的
Toss a few back.
来吧
Come on.
妈
Mom?
安德鲁 我没听见你进来了
Oh, Andrew. I didn't hear you come in.
那个叫丁斯莫尔的正在楼下等你
That dinsmore guy is waiting for you downstairs.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我得说 布里 接到你电♥话♥我很惊讶
I must say, Bree. I was surprised to get your call.
你总说 你不可能会卖♥♥你公♥司♥的
You've always said you'd never sell your company.
布里觉得自己想跟家人多点时间相处
Bree has decided she wants more family time.
她是个很传统的女性 你知道
She's a very traditional woman, you know.
这也是我和她坠入爱河的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I fell in love with her.
你是说你完全不打算工作了吗
Does that mean you're going to stop working altogether?
我知道你的粉丝一直在盼你出下本书呢
I know your fans have been hoping for a second book,
我的太太也是哦
uh, my wife included.
那太好了 可我决定把精力集中在
That's sweet, but I've decided to focus
其他方面
on other pursuits at the moment.
她目前唯一的事业就是做好奥森·霍吉太太
Mm, yes, her sole ambition now is to be Mrs. Orson Hodge.
听起来有点自私
And at the risk of sounding selfish,
我很高兴 以后她只为我一人做饭
I'm glad I'll be the only one she's cooking for.
你看过我发过来的合同了吗
Were you able to look over the contracts I sent over? Oh, shoot.
我把它们放在楼上了
I left them upstairs. Oh. Well, I'll get them.
我带你看看办公室吧 办公室就要拆了
I'll show you the offices before we start the demolition.
办公室你也不要了
You're getting rid of your office?
是 我们不再需要了
No, we don't need it anymore,
而且布里知道我一直想要个娱乐室
and Bree knows I've always wanted a game room.
这是你"唯一的事业"吗 做好奥森·霍吉太太
So it's your "sole ambition" to be Mrs. Orson Hodge?
安德鲁
Andrew.
我还是要问
No, I-I have to ask.
你为什么要让奥森卖♥♥掉你的公♥司♥
Why are you letting Orson sell your company?
那是我的主意
It was my idea.
我的工作已经危害到我的婚姻
My work has been compromising my marriage.
我没意识到影响到了奥森
I didn't realize the toll it's been taking on Orson.
好吧 所以他不太开心
Okay, so he's unhappy.
让他去打打高尔夫 吃点治郁闷的药
Buy him some golf clubs, put him on lithium,
但你不能放弃你辛苦挣来的这一切
but don't give up everything you've worked so hard for.
安德鲁 你知道我的书为什么卖♥♥得那么好
Andrew, do you know why my book sold so well?
因为这书写的都是真实的
Because it was authentic.
正如同我写的 我一直坚信那些传统价值
I actually believe in the old-fashioned values I wrote about.
我认定 男人应该要为女人开门
I believe in men opening doors for ladies
孩子们应该尊重长辈
and children respecting their elders.
我也相信有时候
I also believe that sometimes
女人要为丈夫作出牺牲
women need to make sacrifices for their husbands.
如果我宣扬这种价值
I would be the worst kind of hypocrite
自己却无法履行
if I preached these values
那我就是最差的伪君子了
and then didn't follow them myself.
我明白了 你爱奥森
Okay, I get it. You love Orson,
你愿意卖♥♥掉公♥司♥来证明这点
and you're willing to sell your company to prove it.
我想 如果他爱你
What I'm wondering is, is if he loves you,
那他干嘛非要你放弃热爱的事业
why would he want you to stop doing what makes you happy?
你好 在忙吗
Hey. You busy?
什么事情
What is it?
我给你带来个小礼物
I brought you a little gift.
哦 很可爱
Oh. Cute.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表