剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我的容光何时开始暗淡
When did my beauty start to fade?
我的朋友为何变了心肠
Why has my friend changed?
我这个母亲究竟当得是否称职
Was I the best mother I could have been?
当然 还有些人
Of course, there are some people
深谙时光之飞逝
who understand how quickly time passes.
所以他们坚定如此
That's why they're so determined
及时行乐
to get what they want before it's too late.
是海勒医生啊 我还打算给你打电♥话♥呢
Oh, Dr. Heller. I've been meaning to call you.
我有些担心
Yeah, I was getting concerned.
你需要每月做一次检查
You're required to check in once a month.
这是你获释的前提条件
It was a condition of your release.
得了吧 都过去一年了
Oh, come on. That was a year ago.
但是说真的 那些药太好使了
But to be honest, the meds are working so well,
我连你都差点忘记了 别见怪
I kinda forgot about you. No offense.
大卫 每月来检查 没商量
Dave, once a month. Not optional.
晓得了 医生
Message received, doc.
不过你真不用为我担心 我好得很
But seriously, you don't need to worry about me. I'm great.
一个月后我和你面谈
I'll talk to you in a month.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
我到底要怎么说
What are the magic words that I've gotta say so you will
你们才肯放我出去 大卫 你在这里呆了六个月了
let me out of here? Dave, you've been here six weeks,
丝毫不见你的精神状况有任何好转
and you don't seem any closer to coming to terms with your rage.
我调整过 而且我觉得我很正常
I've come to terms with it, and I like it just the way it is.
你没有被判罪是因为 你自愿入院
The charges were dropped because you agreed to put yourself in a doctor's care.
看不到你有真正好转
I'm not going to authorize your release
我是不会批准你出院的
until I see some real progress.
对你来说怎样算是真正的好转 医生
Wh-what's progress supposed to look like to you, doc?
我是说 我是不是该满脸假笑
I mean, should I just plaster some fake smile on my face
假装我内心的邪恶已经平息 不会将我活活吞噬
and pretend this... this thing that's inside me isn't eatin' me alive?
只要你想 我就做得到 我需要确保
'Cause I can do that if you want. I need to make sure
你对己对人都没危险才行
you're not a danger to yourself or to others.
听着 我对自己从无危险可言
Listen, I've never been a danger to myself.
而且站在旁人的角度来看
And as far as the others are concerned,
应该担忧的只有一个人
there's only one person who should be worried.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表