剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我想 它会让你的收藏锦上添花
I thought it would be a nice addition to your collection. Uh-huh.
我知道是你
I knew it was you.
啥
Pardon?
你跟卡洛斯抱怨过我
You're the one who complained about me to Carlos.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm... not sure what you're talking about.
天哪 你在背后放冷箭
Oh, jeez. What, you knife me in the back,
现在又来装天真
and now you're gonna play stupid?
卡洛斯说有人对我有意见
Carlos said some people are having problems with me
我应该注意自己的行为
and that I should watch my demeanor.
我就想 究竟是谁
And I thought to myself, who are "some people"?
突然我想到了 一定是那个友好的邻居
And then it hit me... It's the chummy neighbor.
是的 我和卡洛斯说了几句
Okay, yes, Carlos and I spoke briefly,
但我想卡洛斯有点夸大 这是你的解释吗
but I thought he blew me off. So that's your defense?
你觉得背后陷害的策略失败了
You thought your backstabbing was unsuccessful?
我承认是有点弱
Well, I'll admit it's kind of flimsy,
等我想到更好的点子
but until I got something better...
下次对我再有意见
Okay, next time you have an issue with me,
直接来我办公室提
you know where my office is.
至于周五晚上加班的事情
Oh, and, uh, as far as Friday nights are concerned...
以后每周五晚上固定加班
Consider that a permanent work night.
别担心
Don't worry.
如果你的教育和你的办公室阴谋一样烂的话
If you're as bad at coaching as you are at office politics,
你女儿也没错过什么
your daughter won't be missing much.
合同拿到了
Found the contract.
所有事情都安排好了
Everything is in order.
我们只差签字了 丁斯莫尔先生
All we need now is your signature. Mr. Dinsmore, would you mind
如果你不介意我想和我丈夫说两句
if I speak to my husband for a moment?
好 我就在外面
Oh, yeah, please, go ahead. I'll... I'll be right outside.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这一切都发生的太快了
This is happening so fast.
是有一点 但这是你的主意
Yes, a bit. But it was your idea.
我现在有个新想法
Well, I have a new idea.
我想等等看
I'd like to wait.
等 我需要这个帮助我治疗
Wait? But I-I need this for my recovery.
就给我一年的时间 不过分吧
Just give me one year. That's not asking too much, is it?
你答应过我 你必须完成
You made me a promise. You need to stick to it.
奥森 想想看 我白手起家 创建这家公♥司♥
Orson, think about how I built this company from nothing,
这家公♥司♥让我感到我快乐 自豪 还有成就感
how it brings me joy and pride and a sense of accomplishment.
你真的想让我放弃这一切吗
Is that really something you want me to give up?
是的
Yes.
丁斯莫尔先生 请进来吧
Mr. Dinsmore, would you come back in, please?
好了吗
So are we ready?
不
Actually, no.
我不卖♥♥了
I'm not selling.
什么
Excuse me?
告诉你妻子
Tell your wife
我还打算再出第二本书
I will be doing that second book after all.
太遗憾了
Well, I'm... I'm sorry to hear that.
布里
Bree...
我怎么办
What about my problem?
我可能还会去偷东西
I might start stealing again.
偷吧 亲爱的
Steal what you must, my love.
但别想动我的公♥司♥
But it won't be my company.
看他
Look at him.
他已经睡着了
He's out like a light already.
他今天钓了一整天的鱼
That's what a long day of fishing does to you.
他需要养精蓄锐
Yeah, well, he's gonna need all of his energy
明天好好爬山
for our big hike tomorrow, right?
我可能不能跟你们去了
Actually, I don't think I'm gonna go with you guys.
我的膝伤发作
My knee's been kind of bothering me.
那我们就延迟一天
Okay, well, then why don't we wait till the next day
等你好一些
and see how you feel?
没事 你们去好了 我就在这等你们
No, no, it's fine. I'm just gonna hang out here.
而且两个人爬山应该很浪漫吧
Besides, it's such a romantic hike.
你们应该单独去
You guys should do it alone.
你总是这么体贴
You always have such a good attitude.
是吗 是
Do I? Uh-huh.
你总是从容不迫地对待所有事情
It seems like you take everything in stride, you know?
你总是很自然地就看到好的一面
Like you just naturally find the silver lining.
是啊 我希望是自然的
Yeah, I wish it were natural.
我一直告诉自己这样做
I had to teach myself to be this way.
发生过一些事情
With some of the stuff that's happened to me,
如果我不这样做 我可能活不下去
I never would've survived if I hadn't.
你的秘密是什么
So what's your secret?
我意识到
Oh, I realized that...
我一直在等着有人能帮我
I was waiting for somebody to fix things.
但没人来帮我
But no one was going to.
只能靠我自己
It was all up to me.
我不得不决定什么是最重要的
I had to decide what was important
并为之努力
and go after it.
我要让自己开心
I had to make myself happy.
那你现在开心了吗
Are you? Happy.
就快了
I'm gettin' there.
你为什么不去休息一会
Why don't you get some sleep?
明天会很累
You got a big day tomorrow.
露西 你为什么要开这个会
Come on, Lucy. Why would you agree to this meeting?
我们已经过度扩张业务了
Well, we're overextended as it is.
好吧
Fine.
七点会上见
Yeah, I'll see you at the conference room at 7:00 A.M.
亲爱的
Hi there.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你起来干什么
What are you doing up?
我睡不着 我觉得有点热
I couldn't sleep. I was a little hot.
这样好多了
That's better.
你看起来也有点热
You look a little warm yourself.
我想你干什么
Okay, I know where you're going with this. Oh, if that were true,
现在你的裤子应该脱到脚踝
your pants would be around your ankles right now.
加布 你要干什么啊
Gaby, what are you doing?
我来释放你的激♥情♥
I'm releasing the horny teen inside of you.
来吧 不要等了 该死 加布
Now come on. Two boobs, no waiting. Damn it, Gaby,
说好等到周末的 我累死了 不是我的问题
I thought we were gonna wait till the weekend. I'm tired. Not my problem.
也是你的问题 大卡洛斯累了
Actually, it is! You know, if big Carlos is tired,
小卡洛斯就没精神
that pretty much rules out little Carlos, too.
那你们两个都听好了
Now listen up, the pair of you.
为我的健康着想 我可不想穿内♥裤♥过夜
I haven't been sitting around in butt floss all night
你来解决这个
for my health. You're putting out.
我更喜欢这样
Oh! Ahh! That's more like it!
我现在醒了
Well, I'm awake now.
事实上
In fact...
不如我们来点火♥辣♥的
Mind if we spice it up a bit?
我都忘了他们放在床头柜
I forgot these were in the nightstand.
一定很有趣
This is gonna be fun.
感觉如何
Mm-hmm. There. How's that?
很紧 我喜欢 我也是
Tight, just the way I like it. Me, too.
晚安
Mmm. Good night.
卡洛斯你去哪
Carlos, where you going?
抓紧睡个几小时 然后继续工作
To go grab a few hours sleep before I have to get back to work.
卡洛斯 回来 卡洛斯
Carlos, get back here! Carlos!
至少帮我抓抓鼻子
Could you at least scratch my nose?!
艾米 很可爱
Amy, that is very sweet.
我喜欢你用的颜色
I love the colors you used.
丹妮尔 这很漂亮
Oh, Danielle, that is just beautiful. Hmm.
埃文 这很好看
Oh. Evan, that is very pretty.
你完成我要求的作业 干得好
You did the assignment just like I asked. Good job!
这不是我的
That's not mine.
安妮让我帮她交
Annie asked me to bring hers up for her.
下面那张是我的
This one's mine.
别吵醒他
Shh! Shh! Shh! Oh! Don't wake him up.
我知道 走吧
I know. Ow! Come on.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表