剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Nothing, Harvey.
好 我就当
Yes, I'll be the...
朱丽叶 你是罗密欧
Juliet to your Romeo.
太棒了
Awesome.
我很激动
I'm psyched.
我也是
Me, too.
天啊
Oh, no...
我们试着弄懂了
We'll try to get it now...
你嫉妒了是吧
You're jealous, aren't you?
多尔卡丝是爱情剧的主角 对手戏是尼克
That Dorcas is playing the romantic lead opposite Nick.
去年我在巴克斯特高中
Last year, I played Kim in Bye Bye Birdie
扮演《欢乐今宵》中的金姆 普鲁登斯
at Baxter High, Prudence.
我没事
I'm fine.
你不是为了和尼克一起才跟凡人男友分手
Didn't you break up with the mortal so you could be with Nick?
不 我跟哈维分手是因为
No, I broke up with Harvey because...
不关你事
None of your business.
-至于尼克 他是 -朋友
- As for Nick, he's... he's... -A friend.
对 这话我们都听出老茧了
Yes, yes, we've all heard that refrain.
但说真的 萨布丽娜
But come on, Sabrina.
在夜深人静的夜晚
In the dark, late at night,
你独守香闺之床
between the sheets of your virgin's bed,
你敢说从没对尼克
are you telling me you've never had the odd,
产生一丝念头
stray thought about Nick?
幻想他钻进你两腿间的
Imagined him slipping through the window?
那扇窗
Between your legs?
你说得就像我希尔达姑姑看的三流言情小说
You're like one of my Aunt Hilda's bad Harlequin romance novels.
情欲不是罪过 萨布丽娜 感情而已
Lust isn't a sin, Sabrina, it's an emotion.
你这么嘀嘀咕咕的 我没法背台词了 就像
I can't memorize my lines with you whispering in my ear, like...
像
Like...
主啊 你为什么要把我驱逐国度
Why, Lord, did you exile me from your Kingdom?
莉莉斯 你向伪神
Lilith, you look to the False God
祈求答案和谅解 却什么都得不到
for answers and understanding, but none are coming.
你已被他无视
You are forsaken in his eyes.
他流放我 路西法 一如他流放你
He cast me out, Lucifer, as he did you,
而我向他祈求的不过是平等而已
when I did nothing more than ask for equality.
多尔卡丝演得什么玩意儿
Dorcas is a terrible actress.
这角色该你来
That role should be yours.
黑魔王
Dark Lord.
我是候补演员 多尔卡丝是主角 这
I'm the understudy, Dorcas is the lead. That's...
看你左边
Look to your left.
那有个栓
There is a pin there.
拉一下 角色就是你的了
Pull it and the role will be yours.
我不 我不会这么做
I won't! I won't do it!
-萨布丽娜 -没事吧
- Sabrina? - Seriously?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没人 泽尔达姑姑
No one, Aunt Zelda.
抱歉
Sorry.
大家先去吃午餐
And that's lunch, everyone.
男更衣室
你们又怎么了
What is your problem now?
你先是想加入我们的篮球队
First you wanna be on our basketball team.
现在是要用我们的更衣室
Now you wanna start usin' our locker room?
有什么想告诉我们的吗 苏茜
There something you wanna tell us, Susie?
-我现在叫西奥 -没错
- It's Theo now. - Oh, that's right.
那西奥 被在意我们
Well, "Theo," don't mind us.
我们只是等着好戏上演
We're just waitin' for the show to start.
什么戏
What show?
我肯定你知道是什么戏 西奥
I'm pretty sure you know what show, "Theo."
继续吧 开始
So go on. Go ahead.
脱掉 都脱掉
Take it off. Take it all off.
萨布丽娜 我能跟你过遍台词吗
Sabrina, can I run lines with you?
当然 但你不是该跟多尔卡丝对台词
Sure. But shouldn't you be doing that with Dorcas?
多尔卡丝 对
Dorcas, yeah.
我对着她没感觉
I'm not really feelin' it with her.
别误会我的意思 她是个好女孩
I mean, don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl and all,
不过
but, um...
说实话 我有点希望你来演莉莉斯一角
truthfully, I was kind of hoping you'd be cast as Lilith.
我不确定是否能演好
I'm not sure I could handle playing such a...
这么顺从的角色
subservient character.
这不是我的风格
It's not really my style.
的确不是
No, it isn't.
你喜欢主导 是吧
You like to be in charge, right?
你想练哪一幕 尼克
What scenes did you wanna go over, Nick?
就练莉莉斯和路西法的初夜一幕吧
How about Lilith and Lucifer's first night together?
莉莉斯 你为何躺得离我那么远
Lilith, why do you lie so far away from me?
靠近些
Come closer.
我不会躺在你身下
I will not lie beneath you,
只会与你并肩
but only by your side.
你对你丈夫亚当也这么说过吧
Is that what you said to your husband, Adam?
-你不冷吗 女士 -冷
- Aren't you cold, woman? - Yes.
从在伊甸园时就觉得冷
I've been cold since the Garden.
那靠近点
Come closer, then.
我帮你暖身
And I'll keep you warm.
我对你的改编很好奇 布莱克伍德魔父
I'm curious about your adaptation, Father Blackwood.
这跟我们撒旦圣典的文本有点出入
There are some departures from our sacred Satanic texts.
莉莉斯
Lilith...
以她为例
for instance.
我记得她没在野外徘徊无助
I don't recall her wandering helplessly in the wilderness.
她是幸存者般自给自足
She provided for herself, like a survivalist.
你有点像杰克逊姐妹了 泽尔达
You're beginning to sound like Sister Jackson, Zelda.
还是你觉得我的编剧水平需要帮助
Are you presuming, too, that I need dramaturgical support?
完全不是
Not at all.
恕我失陪一下
But if you will excuse me,
我想先透透气再继续彩排
I believe I'll take some air before we resume rehearsals.
石雕应该早就裂开了
There must have been a crack in the marble.
你在发抖
You're shivering.
为什么这么害怕
What are you so frightened of?
你应该找多尔卡丝对台词
You should really be doing this with Dorcas.
-塞布丽娜 -对不起 尼克 我得走了
- Sabrina... - Sorry, Nick, but I should go.
萨布丽娜 你没事吧
Sabrina, are you okay?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜 你噎住了 我帮你
Sabrina, you're choking. Let me help.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
亲爱的
Darling?
我的好孩子
There's my good girl.
我给你泡了一杯宁神茶润润喉
I've got a nice, soothing tea here, for your little throat.
给你
There you are.
希尔达姑姑 我怎么了
Aunt Hilda, what happened?
你吃苹果的时候噎到了
You started choking on an apple is what happened.
尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐巫师把你送回家
And then that warlock Nicholas Scratch teleported you home,
赞美撒旦 我对你用了
Praise Satan, and I... I performed
海姆利克急救法
the Heimlich maneuver on you.
怎么回事 宝贝
What happened, my love?
吃得太急了吗
Didn't go down the wrong pipe, did it?
是黑魔王干的 姑姑
It was the Dark Lord, Auntie.
但
But--
他一直纠缠我
He keeps hounding me.
因为你没完成他的要求吧
Because you haven't done what he asked, is that it?
那你麻烦了
You're in a pickle, then.
我没跟你说过 但他曾给我任务
I didn't tell you this, but he tasked me, once.
我受洗后的一天
One day, after my baptism,
他给了我一个木盒子 上面有个按钮
he gave me a wooden box with a button on top,
要我按下按钮
a button to push.
你按了吗
And did you?
发生了什么
What happened?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我好多天都备受折磨
It tormented me for days.
我想肯定会有什么坏事发生
I thought something must have happened, something awful.
所以我砸碎盒子 看看里面有什么
And so I smashed the box to see what was inside.
然后
And?
是空的
Empty.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表