剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
以路西法之爱
By Lucifer's love.
别忘了要笑
Oh, and, don't forget to laugh.
什么
What?
要笑 用牛奶擦血的时候
To laugh. You have to be laughing
一定要笑
while you smear the blood off with the milk.
什么
What?
我也不知道为什么 这是节日传统
I don't know why, by the way. It's just part of the festival.
-太扯了吧 -是吧
- Well, it's ridiculous. - Yeah, isn't it?
还有
Still have more.
-好了 -但在罗马的时候
- There. - But, hey, when in Rome...
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们并排躺着
We lay side by side,
吸收月光
soaking up the moon.
要躺多久
How long do we do this for?
整夜
All night long.
直到黎明
Till dawn.
听起来太棒了
That sounds amazing.
-那是 -狼
- Is... Is that-- - A wolf.
-那是 -狼
- Is... Is that-- - A wolf?
肯定是
Definitely.
离城里这么近 一般没狼啊
There aren't usually wolves this close to town.
听起来很近 尼克
That sounds pretty close, Nick.
同意 快离开这里 萨布丽娜
Agreed. Let's get the Heaven out of here, Sabrina.
我有个疯狂的想法
Crazy idea.
我们先不回树林 不去管那些仪式
But what if we take a break from the woods and the rituals
不管
and all the, um...
牧神节的纵欲
howling of Lupercalia
过凡人的情人节吧
and just observe mortal Valentine's Day, instead?
你没能做某些事
I mean, won't you be disappointed
不会失望吗
if you don't get to do... certain things?
不会
No.
牧神节明年还有呢
There'll be another Lupercalia next year.
所以你认为我们明年还会在一起
So you still think we'll be together next year.
希望如此
I hope so.
如果你不在学院 你会怎么过情人节
If you weren't at the Academy, what would you be doing for V-Day?
我不知道 巴克斯特高中一般会有舞会
I don't know. There's usually a dance at Baxter High.
完美
Perfect.
天啊 希尔达 你怎么了
Good grief. Hilda, what's the matter with you?
我
It's--
我把心交给了犬博士
I gave Dr. Cee my heart.
我问他是否愿意做我的情人
And I asked him if he would be my Valentine,
但他不愿意
but he doesn't want me.
-妹妹 振作点 -嗯
- Now, sister, compose yourself. - Right...
你 希尔达·斯派曼 不是普通的女人
You, Hilda Spellman, are no ordinary woman
不是被扫去的安息日骨灰
to be brushed aside like the ashes from yesterday's Sabbath pyre.
你 希尔达 是个猎人
You, Hilda, are a huntress.
你是不是在取笑我啊 我受不了
I don't know-- If you tease me, I can't take it.
我不是 我是在鼓励你
I'm not teasing you, I'm encouraging you.
让你爱上的怪胎欲♥火♥焚身
Make this glorified carny you're sweet on feverish with lust.
引诱他
Seduce him.
显露你的魅力 走进店里
Put on the glamour of the century, march into that store
夺回你的东西
and claim what's yours!
好
Okay.
为什么我们的床这么高
Why are our beds so high?
沃德韦尔校长 有位贵客
Principal Wardwell, you have a special visitor.
玛丽
Mary.
-嗯 -我说过我会赶回来过情人节
- Yes? - I told you I'd be back in time for Valentine's Day.
嗯 你总是信守承诺 不是吗
Right. And you always keep your promises, don't you?
我不知道该说些什么
Oh, I... I don't know... what to say.
我本来想去小屋给你个惊喜 但我等不及了
I was gonna surprise you at the cottage, but I couldn't wait.
还好你没去
I'm glad you didn't.
你变了很多
You look so different.
-你不喜欢 -不 我很喜欢
- You don't approve? - No, I... I love it.
我真不敢相信又能见到你了
I can't believe I'm finally seeing you again after...
过了几个月了
how many months?
感觉像是一辈子了
Well, it's... Seems like an eternity.
不如我们回小屋再聊
Why don't we continue this back at the cottage?
我现在有点忙
It's... I'm afraid I really got my hands full here.
当然 你现在是校长了
Of course, you're principal now.
我不耽误你了
I'll get out of your hair.
小屋见
See you... back at the cottage.
再见
I'll see you.
米克斯老师
Mrs. Meeks?
你对刚才在这里的人有什么了解
I need you to tell me everything you know about
通通告诉我
that man that was just here.
你是说你的未婚夫亚当
You mean your fiancé Adam?
亚当
Adam?
哈维 我能和你谈谈吗
Harvey, can I talk to you for a second?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
你又回来了
Are you back? Again?
不不 我没回来 但
No. No, I'm not coming back, exactly, but...
我想问问如果今晚我去参加舞会
I was wondering if it would be... weird, or...
会不会很奇怪
okay if I go to the dance tonight?
和那个尼克·斯科拉齐
With that Nick Scratch guy?
我知道你约了罗兹
I know you and Roz are going.
你可以来啊 萨布丽娜
Yeah, you can come to the dance, Sabrina.
随便带谁
And bring whoever you want.
我们不是男女朋友了
We're not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore.
好
Great.
到时候见
See you there.
有人吗
Hello.
亚当 玛丽
Adam. Mary!
晚饭快好了
I've got dinner comin' up.
我还修了点东西
And I fixed a few things.
你的水槽在滴水 十字架放反了
Your sink was dripping, the cross was upside down.
你
You...
可真忙啊
have been a busy boy.
坐 亲爱的
Why don't you sit down, honey, and, uh...
我给你揉揉脖子
I'll give you a neck rub.
现在是有点时间
Well, we have a little time to kill.
-好 -那
- Sure. - So...
亚当 你一直在那个无国界医生
Adam. You've been working for that charity group.
慈善团体工作
Physicians Without Frontiers.
我们在一起三年了 但是
And we've been dating for three years, but...
你经常出差
you're often out of town, traveling.
我保证不去了 那是我最后一次了
Not anymore. I promised you, that was my last big trip away.
我给你带了礼物
I brought you a gift.
有点吓人
Disturbing.
但也很美
Also beautiful.
这是修纳人的恋物娃娃
It's a fetish doll from the Shona people.
我得承认 我
I must admit, I...
我真的很喜欢
I really love it.
我真的爱你
Well, I really love you.
我在巴克斯特高中时
When I was at Baxter High,
看到了今晚甜心舞会的海报
I saw posters for the Sweethearts Dance tonight.
是的 我
Oh, yeah. I...
恐怕我得去监护
I'm afraid I'm chaperoning.
好啊 我和你一起
Perfect. I'll come with you.
就跟以前一样
It'll be like old times.
然后把领带穿过那个圈
And then, you put the blade through the neck loop, just like, uh--
这样
Like... that?
嗯 然后拉紧 对
Yeah. Then you tighten. Exactly.
说实话 我打得没你好
Honestly, that's better than any tie I've ever tied.
你很有天赋 西奥
You're a natural, Theo.
天啊 好帅的小伙子
My, what handsome-looking young men.
发型不错 西奥
Nice haircut, Theo.
谢谢 罗兹
Thanks, Roz.
你看起来
You look--
燕尾服很帅 尼克
Nice tux, Nick.
所以你也不参加牧神节了
So, you're takin' a break from Lupercalia, too?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表