剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
但可能半凡人
But maybe being half-mortal
让我能接触到其他
is what's allowing me to tap into these other...
神秘的能量
mystical energies.
也许
And maybe...
也许我这些天赋
maybe I was given these gifts
能帮助改善世界
so that I can make the world a better place.
这就是为什么我父亲
That could be why my father's
对暗夜教会未来的展望
vision for the future of the Church of Night
是要依靠女巫和凡人的结合
hinged on the union between witches and mortals.
因为这样就能生下
Because it would produce--
你
You.
女巫2.0
Witches 2.0.
这就是我复活的原因 尼克
I think that's why I came back, Nick,
传播他的福音
to spread his gospel.
小心点
Well, be careful.
委员会不喜欢
The Council won't like
接受16岁的女孩挑战
being challenged by a 16-year-old girl.
-相反 他们会让你闭嘴的 -让他们试试
- On the contrary, they'll silence you. - They can try.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is,
我不知道该如何去传播福音
I don't exactly know how to go about "Spreading the word."
-可以一起坐吗 -梅尔文
- Can we join you? - Melvin.
埃尔斯佩思 当然可以
Elspeth. Of course.
你们在聊什么呢
So, what were you guys talking about?
我父亲的教诲
My father's teachings.
这个音乐盒很棒吧
Isn't this music box marvelous?
这是教皇送的结婚礼物
It was a wedding present from his Unholy Eminence.
我们刚到意大利的第一个晚上 他就送给了我
He gave it to me on our first night in Italy.
这是李奥纳多的设计
It's one of Leonardo's designs.
很好看 泽尔达
It's lovely, Zelda.
请叫我布莱克伍德夫人
You may call me Lady Blackwood.
一切都还好吗
Is... Is everything okay?
你和布莱克伍德魔父出什么事了吗
Did... Did something happen with Father Blackwood?
-请叫他教皇 -教皇
- His Unholy Eminence. - His Unholy Eminence, yep.
当然 我们跳舞了
Why, we danced, of course.
我丈夫很会跳舞
My husband is a marvelous dancer.
提醒我一下
Now, remind me.
你的茶里要加什么 等等
How do you take your tea? Oh, wait.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
-糖 -不
- Sugar. - No.
抱歉 泽 布莱克伍德夫人
Sorry, Zel-- Lady Blackwood.
请原谅
Forgive me.
你不担心安布罗斯或萨布丽娜吗
Are you not worried about Ambrose or Sabrina?
我丈夫知道怎么处理
My husband knows best in these matters.
毕竟他是对立教皇
He is the Anti-Pope, after all.
提醒我一下 你的茶里要加什么
Now remind me, how do you take your tea?
等等 别告诉我
Wait, don't tell me.
糖
Sugar.
在我父亲死前
Before he died, my father was
他要改革暗夜教会
in the process of reforming the Church of Night.
其中一个教条是让女巫
One of his key tenets was that witches should, uh...
与凡人交际
mingle with mortals.
这是她们神圣的特权
That it was their sacred prerogative to do so.
但这与
But that goes against
布莱克伍德魔父教我们的相反
everything Father Blackwood has ever taught us.
布莱克伍德会带我们走上孤立
Blackwood would have us go down a path of isolationism,
偏狭和仇外的道路
intolerance and xenophobia.
我相信我们的未来和生存
I believe our future and survival
要依靠女巫和凡人的结合
rely on the union of witch-kind and mortal-kind.
这是在干什么
Well, what do we have here?
你要让大家变节吗 萨布丽娜
Are you proselytizing now, Sabrina?
闲聊而已 普鲁登斯
Just chatting, Prudence.
要加入吗
Would you like to join us?
你推崇的垃圾根本不可能实现 萨布丽娜
The rubbish you're espousing isn't even possible, Sabrina.
与凡人结合
Together with mortals?
凡人害怕 憎恨或者根本不相信女巫
Mortals fear, hate, or... or simply don't believe in witches.
你还希望我们和他们在一起
And you expect us to just be with them.
我父母走到一起了 不是吗
My father and mother came together, didn't they?
你父亲作为巫师 娶了一个凡人
Your father, a witch, married a mortal,
突然间
so now, all of a sudden,
这就变成我们神圣的使命了吗
it's our sacred imperative to do the same?
我知道我说服不了你
I know better than to try and convince you with words,
但我希望你能转变一下思路
but I wish you could imagine another way.
你来领导吗
With you leading the charge?
不可能
Not bloody likely.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
救救我
Help me.
拜托
Please.
救救我
Help me.
有人吗
Hello?
有
Is...
下面有人吗
someone down there?
进来吧
Come inside.
来看看吧
Come. See.
禁止入内
哈维
Harvey!
我说了跟上
I told you to stay with the others.
你不知道路 很危险的
It's dangerous if you don't know your way around.
我们已经做出了决定
We have come to a decision.
鉴于他们对抗女巫猎人的英勇表现
Given their heroic efforts against the witch-hunters,
斯派曼女士和斯科拉齐先生可以继续
Ms. Spellman and Mr. Scratch may continue their studies
在无形艺术学院学习
at the Academy of Unseen Arts with full privileges.
太好了 那安布罗斯吗
Well done! May I ask about Ambrose?
以女巫法律和习俗的要求
Ambrose Spellman will be executed,
-安布罗斯·斯派曼将被处决 -不 他没杀人
- as witch law and custom demand. - No. He didn't kill anyone!
-他什么都没做 -他是被
- He didn't do anything to anybody. - He was being
他的佣兽控制
controlled by his familiar.
是布莱克伍德魔父送给他的
The one Father Blackwood gave him.
斯派曼女士 这个所谓的佣兽在哪呢
And where is this alleged familiar now, Ms. Spellman?
为什么他没有被作为呈堂证供
And why has he not been presented as evidence?
什么佣兽
What's this about a familiar?
他的名字叫利维坦 阁下
His name was Leviathan, your Excellency.
对立教皇被杀时 他就在安布罗斯体内
And he was inside Ambrose when the Anti-Pope was murdered.
我相信安布罗斯就是被他操控
I believe it's how Ambrose was puppeteered into committing
才会犯下滔天大罪
such horrific and uncharacteristic deeds.
安布罗斯在女巫猎人袭击时
We cannot deny the role
的确做出了很大的贡献
Ambrose played when the witch-hunters attacked.
-他留下来警告了孩子 -没错
- He stayed to warn the children! - Well, that's true.
既然如此 你们有24小时交出佣兽
Given that, you have 24 hours to produce this familiar,
不然安布罗斯·斯派曼将被送上断头台
or Ambrose Spellman will be executed by guillotine.
24小时不
24 hours isn't--
24小时 斯派曼女士 分秒不差
24 hours, Ms. Spellman. Not a second more.
退下吧
You may go.
斯派曼家不止安布罗斯
Ambrose isn't the only Spellman
应该被送上断头台
who should be sent to the guillotine.
泽尔达 茶
Zelda, tea.
我们不是野蛮人 浮士德
We're not barbarians, Faustus.
你应该不怕
Surely you're not afraid of a...
萨布丽娜·斯派曼这样的小女生吧
of a little schoolgirl like Sabrina Spellman?
你 可是对立教皇
You, who would be Anti-Pope?
如果她真的展现出了出所描述的能力
If she is truly manifesting the abilities described,
那萨布丽娜就会威胁我们对教会的控制
Sabrina is a threat to our control of the Church.
对于黑暗教会已建立的
Indeed, to the established
统治集团都是个威胁
hierarchy of all the Churches of Darkness.
想象一下
Imagine what might happen
如果我们的年轻成员开始相信
if our younger members started to believe
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
that Sabrina Spellman was more
比他们的大祭司兼对立教皇
powerful than their High Priest, the Anti-Pope,
以及委员会还强大 会有什么后果
or worse, the very Council itself.
容我插句话
If I may?
萨布丽娜爱她的堂哥
Sabrina loves her cousin.
她会竭尽所能保他不死
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表