剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
萨布丽娜的惊心冒险
第二季 第二集
你竟敢召唤我 莉莉斯
You dare summon me, Lilith?
你派我照顾萨布丽娜 可是
You charged me with caring for Sabrina, but...
最近她被你手下三王攻击
most recently, three of your kings came to attack her.
是谁
Who did?
不劳费心 他们被送回了火海
Not to worry, they've been sent back to the Pit.
但他们隐晦声称
But they rather cryptically asserted that...
混血女巫不得上位
"The half-breed must not ascend."
我如何保护萨布丽娜
How can I protect Sabrina
如果我不知道你对她有何计划
if I don't know what your plans for her are?
地狱之门即将打开
The Gates of Hell will be thrown open.
萨布丽娜会是我的使者 我在人间的先知
Sabrina will be my herald. My prophet on Earth.
是吗
She will?
嫉妒了 莉莉斯
Are you jealous, Lilith?
女人中你依旧排在首位
You'll still be first amongst women.
可是 黑魔王 这女孩她
But, Dark Lord, the girl is...
不值得
not worthy.
你被我发现之初就值得了
Were you worthy, when I found you?
我是说
W-What I mean is...
混血女巫能为你做的事极其有限
that there are limits to how far the half-breed will go for you.
-比如做邪恶之事时她会犹豫不前 -邪恶
- She'll balk, for instance, at doing evil. - Evil?
这个词于我族毫无意义
That word means nothing to our kind.
但对她的族人有意义
Ah, but it does to her kind.
别忘了 她是半个凡人
Remember, she's half-mortal.
我知道 莉莉斯 我比你清楚
I know what she is, Lilith. More than you.
她的本质
Her essential nature, it...
是趋向光明的
tends towards the Light.
我们打个赌
We will strike a wager.
看看萨布丽娜的灵魂本质
To discover the true nature of Sabrina's soul.
是如凡人所谓的善还是恶
Good, as the mortals say, or evil?
如果我对了 先知就由我担当
And if I'm right, I will be your prophet,
并且当你的王后
as well as your queen.
如果证明我对了
And when I am proven right,
你就继续效命于我
you'll resume your service to me
并且再也不能对我有所质疑
and never question my will again.
是时候向我献出你黑暗的忠诚了
It is time for you to make your dark devotions to me.
我拒绝
I won't do it.
拒绝什么
Won't do what?
你要我所做的一切
Whatever you ask me to do.
你签下魔典时 我警告过你
I did warn you when you signed my book.
你不能拒绝我
You cannot deny me.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
偷一盒口香糖
Steal a pack of gum.
仅此而已
That is all.
亲爱的 你的早餐都凉了
Oh, love, you've let your breakfast go cold.
抱歉 希尔达姑姑
Sorry, Aunt Hilda.
昨天黑魔王来找我了
But the Dark Lord visited me last night.
让我奉行他的旨意
Called on me to do His... bidding.
黑魔王来咱们家了
The Dark Lord was in our house?
他来访了 我还在睡觉 他怎么想我们啊
And I slept through His visit? What He must think of us.
我好像闻到地板下的硫磺味
I thought I could smell brimstone from under the floorboards.
他想干吗
What did He want?
挺奇怪的 他想要我
It was strange. He asked me to--
别说了 没关系
No, never mind.
无论他要求你做何奉献
Whatever devotion he asked you to perform,
都是你和黑魔王之间的圣约
it is a sacred covenant between you and the Dark Lord.
不能因我而毁约
I shall not be the reason you break it.
他来找过你们么
Did He come to you guys?
在你们签了兽典之后
After you signed the Book of the Beast?
要求你们做事
And ask you to... do things?
-没有 -还在等
- Not really. - Still waiting.
他时不时会让信徒们
These tasks that he asks some of His followers
做些事情
to perform from time to time,
都是象征性的
they are gestures that demonstrate,
来证明此人对暗夜之路的虔诚
that prove one's dedication to the Path of Night.
如果我不执行他的命令会如何
What if I don't wanna do what he's asked of me?
事情并不能如你所愿 萨布丽娜
You'll be shocked to hear it doesn't work that way, Sabrina.
你已肩负使命
You've been tasked.
除了献出黑暗忠诚之外别无他选
Nothing to do but perform the dark devotion.
最好是面带微笑去做
Preferably with a... smile.
除非他让你去杀人
Unless he's charged you with committing a murder?
即使如此 也要按照吩咐行事 否则后果严重
Even then, you must do as he asks or suffer the consequences.
什么后果
What consequences?
厄运会降临忤逆他的人身上
Those who resist Him risk bad things happening to them
还会牵连身边人
and those around them.
邪恶蔓延得很快
The evil has a way of spreading very quickly.
拒绝黑魔王的后果自负 萨布丽娜
Deny the Dark Lord at your peril, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
你不会是想偷那盒口香糖吧
You weren't thinking of stealing that gum, were you?
你可不会干这事 萨布丽娜
It's not like you, Sabrina.
不 当然不会了 我
Oh, no, of course not, I--
你要钱来付账吗
Do you need some money to pay for it?
其实 我改主意了
Actually, I changed my mind.
我根本不想要那盒口香糖了
I don't really want the gum, at all.
我可以走了吗 沃德韦尔老师
Will you excuse me, Ms. Wardwell?
当然
Certainly.
地狱车站
-雪莉 -当然是你了
- Shirley. - And of course it would be you.
他冷冰冰的宠物
His ice-cold pet.
刚是怎么回事
What was that all about?
如你所知 泽尔达
Well, as you know, Zelda,
学院要演一部道德剧
the Academy's presenting a morality play
启迪女巫集♥会♥也分散下注意力
for the coven's edification and diversion.
-一如既往 应该是 -《路西法受难记》
- As always, it's the-- -The Passion of Lucifer Morningstar.
嗯 那个时候由我来扮演夏娃
Yes, I played Eve, back in my day.
演得相当羞耻 我没记错的话
Quite scandalously, if memory serves.
但今年我们要用新的改编版
This year, however, we'll be using a new adaptation.
新的改编版 我一直以为你是个传统主义
A new adaptation? I've always known you to be a staunch
死忠 浮士德
traditionalist, Faustus.
这个改编版是我写的 泽尔达 我引以为傲
I wrote the adaptation, Zelda. I'm very proud of it.
可杰克逊姐妹恰恰相反
Sister Jackson, on the other hand,
她一直想分享她的编剧高见
felt the constant need to share her dramaturgical notes.
所以我让她卸下
So I've asked her to relinquish her duties
联合导演和台词指导的职责
as co-director and elocution coach to the production.
懂了
I see.
你侄子将扮演伪神
Your nephew is playing the False God.
你侄女是莉莉斯一角的候补演员
Your niece is understudying the role of Lilith.
你能胜任雪莉的职务吗
Would you take over for Shirley?
否则 泽尔达 那些新手学生
Otherwise, Zelda, these novice students,
会毁了我的雅文
they'll butcher my language.
再说 你的发音无人能及
And no one has better diction than you.
这倒是真的
Well, that's true.
欢迎加入 泽尔达
Welcome aboard, Zelda.
我们本周要学习的戏剧
The play we'll be working on this week
是威廉·莎士比亚的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
is William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
找个搭档共选一幕 让你最为感触的一幕
Find a partner and pick a scene. One that speaks to you.
一起讨论 排练
Discuss it, rehearse it,
理解 然后在全班面前表演
understand it, then you'll present it to the rest of the class.
是的 马林先生 恐怕你得把对话都背下来
Yes, Mr. Marlin, I'm afraid you'll have to memorize the scene.
想当我这个罗密欧的朱丽叶吗
Wanna be the Juliet to my Romeo?
我们演他们初次相遇那一幕如何
Thought we could do the scene where they first meet.
可以
Sure.
是有吻戏那一幕吗
Uh, would that be the... kissing scene?
应该是
I think so.
奇怪吗
Is that weird?
完全不会
No, not at all.
我在想你有没有联♥系♥萨布丽娜
Just, you know, wondering if you've talked to Sabrina?
没 好久没联♥系♥了
No, not in a while.
我们还在理清头绪
We, um... we're still figuring things out.
谁不是呢
Well, aren't we all?
没什么 哈维
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表