剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
克雷文教练 聊一下
Coach Craven, a word.
有什么事吗 沃德韦尔老师
What can I do for you, Ms. Wardwell?
现在是沃德韦尔校长
Well, it's Principal Wardwell now.
我听说你不让苏茜·帕特南
It's come to my attention that you refuse to let Susie Putnam
参加篮球队的选拔赛 这是不允许的
try out for the basketball team, which is unacceptable.
在我管理的巴克斯特高中
There shall be absolutely no gender discrimination
不允许存在性别歧视
at Baxter High under my regime.
好的 她可以参加选拔
Okay, fine. She can try out.
让帕特南小姐的才能决定成败吧
And let Miss Putnam succeed or fail based on her talent.
毕竟她那么矮 不会运球
After all, she's four-foot nothin', she can't dribble,
四肢不协调 还没篮
she has no coordination, she can't sink a basket.
就让她和我的小子们对抗一下
But put her up against my boys, and
看看谁能赢
let's see who comes out on top.
上吧
Get out there!
我不懂 现在我想做好学生反而惹上麻烦了
I don't understand. Now I'm in trouble for being a good student?
比赛前十分钟
Your performance in the competition,
你才坦白你没准备好
not ten minutes after confessing
然后就有那种表现
you were woefully ill-prepared,
可疑是肯定的
is suspect, to say the least,
如果有证据 你会被处以鞭刑
and punishable by lashing if proven to be--
你指控我作弊
So you're accusing me of cheating,
还威胁要用鞭子抽我
and threatening to whip me,
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood?
这正是我当上暗夜教会大祭司后
This is exactly why I plan to do away with these sexist,
打算消除性别歧视
antiquated traditions when I'm High Priestess
-旧传统的原因 -大祭
- of the Church of Night. - High Pr--
你听好了
You listen to me.
在暗夜教会 女巫可以获得
Witches can ascend to a multitude of coveted fellowships
很多令人垂涎的职位
within the Church of Night.
但大祭司一直是由术士担任的
But the role of High Priest has been held by a warlock
从一开始就是如此
since the first stones were lain.
暗夜教会永远不会有女祭司
There will never be a High Priestess of the Church of Night.
泽尔达姑姑可不是这么说的
Not according to my Aunt Zelda.
-萨布丽娜 -泽尔达姐妹
- Sabrina. - Sister Zelda.
她现在可能不想承认
She may not want to admit it now,
但是泽尔达教导我 我的成就不可限♥量♥
but Zelda raised me to believe I could be anything I wanted,
包括女祭司
including High Priestess.
我们说的是天之骄子
We are talking about the office of Top Boy,
不是大祭司 萨布丽娜
not High Priest right now, Sabrina.
下一场比赛肯定会淘汰违规者
And surely the next competition will weed out any transgressors,
不管是真的还是可疑的
real or assumed.
的确 我会亲自封印亵渎教堂
Indeed. And I will personally seal the desecrated church
确保在明天沸腾泡沫挑战中
to ensure that at tomorrow's Boil and Bubble challenge,
不会有外力介入
no external forces are being marshaled
来帮助准备不足的女巫
to help an under-prepared witch.
那我赶紧去学习吧
I better get studying, then.
鞠躬 女孩
Bow, girl.
不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no...
在哪 在哪呢
Where is it? Where is it?
什么 怎么了
What? What happened?
有人派恶魔
Someone's sending demons
-来袭击我 -什么
- to attack me, - What?
希尔达姑姑 有人不想让我成为天之骄子
Aunt Hilda. Someone who really doesn't want me to be Top Boy.
可能是布莱克伍德魔父 因为他认为我作弊了
Probably Father Blackwood, since he thinks I cheated.
天之骄子 什么
Top boy? What?
而且我也不知道沸腾泡沫挑战是什么
Also, I have no idea what the Boil and Bubble challenge is
以及如何准备
or how to prepare for it.
算你走运 我是学院未尝一败的
Well, luckily for you, I am the Academy's never-bested,
冠军泡沫师
all-time reigning champion bubbler.
你先收拾一下 我给你上堂速成课
Gonna get you cleaned up, and I'm gonna give you a crash course.
你必须背好稳定公式
You have to have your stable formulas memorized,
因为比赛中你不能查看
because you will not be able to check your alchemical table
炼金元素表
during the contest.
至于调配咒语
And as for seasoning incantations,
我不喜欢半韵 黑魔王也是
well, I do not like a near rhyme, and neither does the Dark Lord.
所以坚持押韵对句就行了
So, you stick to your rhyming couplets, and you will not falter.
看来我要通宵了
Looks like an all-nighter for me.
你觉得值吗
Is it worth it, do you think?
成为天之骄子
To be Top Boy?
我不能退缩
Well, I can't back down.
不管他们怎么刁难我
No. No matter what they throw at me.
你的凡人朋友呢 亲爱的
I mean, what about your... your mortal friends, my love?
巴克斯特高中的生活呢
And your life at Baxter High?
他们不会欢迎我的
I don't think they'd welcome me.
我都在《兽典》上签名了
Not after I signed my name in the Book of the Beast.
我
Well, I... I...
我碰到他们了
I bumped into them, you know.
苏茜 罗莎琳德和哈
Susie and Rosalind and Har--
你可以说他的名字
You can say his name.
哈维
Harvey.
是的 你在《兽典》上签了名
Yeah, you signed your name in the Book of the Beast.
的确 这改变了一些事
And, yes, it does. It... It shifts things.
但没有改变你
But it don't change who you are.
但我变了
But it does.
灵魂就代表我
My soul is who I am,
我却签名放弃了它
and I signed it away.
还是自愿的
Willingly...
以血立誓
and in blood.
是的 我们都这么做了
Ye-- Yeah, we all did.
但这不一样
But there's a difference.
我在《兽典》签名时
When I signed the Book of the Beast,
黑魔王说他会召唤我来执行他的黑暗命令
the Dark Lord said he would call on me to do his dark bidding
我无法拒绝
and that I wouldn't be able to refuse him.
可能是一周后
That might be in a week,
一个月后
or a month,
或十年后
or ten years,
但迟早会来
but it will happen.
我不希望发生的时候
And I don't want to be anywhere
我的凡人朋友在我身边
near my mortal friends when it does.
我不希望他们受伤
I don't want them hurt,
我不希望他们看到那样的我
and I don't want them to see me that way.
嗯
Right...
贱女人
Wanton hussy.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
大家都知道你和大祭司的事 泽尔达
Everyone knows about you and the High Priest, Zelda.
可耻 可怜的康斯坦斯还尸骨未寒
It's shameful, with poor Constance not even cold in her grave.
还有人说她的死你也有份
Some are even saying you had a hand in her demise.
闭嘴 否则我来帮你
Button your lip, or I'll do it for you...
-早上好 -用扣子扣上
- Good morning. - ...literally.
尼古拉斯 斯派曼小姐
Nicholas. Miss Spellman.
在第二场挑战中
For this second challenge,
你们要展示娴熟的药剂制♥作♥
you have to demonstrate your mastery of potion-making.
每人要在大锅中添加一种素材
You will each add a material component to the cauldron.
加错素材 用错措辞
Add the wrong ingredient, with the wrong phraseology,
药剂就会腐坏
and the concoction will putrefy.
第一个造成腐坏的人就输了
The first to cause rancification loses.
作为惩罚 他 更可能的是她
And as punishment, he or, more likely, she...
要吞下腐坏的药剂
will ingest the spoilage.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
因为制药是一门偏女性的技艺
As potion-making is one of the more womanly arts,
你可以先开始 斯派曼小姐
you may go first, Miss Spellman.
眼镜蛇蜕皮
Molted skin of cobra snake
在锅里翻滚
In the cauldron, seethe and bake
魔药保持稳定
The potion remains stable.
尼古拉斯 你可以选择了
Nicholas, you may choose.
用新生儿的血液将其冷却
Cool it with newborn's blood
那么酿制便会完好无损
Then the brew will be firm and good
做得好
Well done.
斯派曼小姐
Miss Spellman.
洞生鲨鱼的白目
Blind white eye of cave-born shark
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表