剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
嗯 我挺好的
Yeah. No... Uh... Ahem. I'm fine.
我只是
I just...
打了个哆嗦
got a chill.
有件事我一直没说
One thing I've been wanting to mention.
我在第一场挑战时的确得到了帮助
I... did kind of get help on the first challenge.
嗯 我猜到了
Yeah, I mean, I kind of figured.
你不生气吗
So you're not mad?
一看就是古怪姐妹啊
That had "Weird Sisters" written all over it.
-我不生气 -好
- I'm not mad. - Okay.
很好 因为我受不了闹剧
Good, because I don't think I could handle any more drama right...
你男朋友
The boyfriend.
前男友
Ex-boyfriend.
不是有间女巫俱乐部可以去吗
Hey, isn't there some witchy club we can go to?
安布罗斯提过
Ambrose mentioned one.
-多利安的格雷之屋吗 -就是那家
- Dorian's Gray Room? - Yeah, that's the one.
严格地说 那是术士专用的俱乐部
Technically, it's a warlocks-only club.
不过管它呢
But who cares?
喝点什么
What would you like to drink?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
多利安 两杯杜松子起泡酒
Dorian, we'll have two slow gin fizzes.
亲爱的小尼 你也知道格雷之屋
Nicky, dear, you know we don't typically
一般不招待她们这样的
serve her kind in the Gray Room.
帮我们拿下酒吧 格雷
Will you just get us the drinks, Gray?
我破个例 因为你们都太美了
I'll make an exception because you're both so... beautiful.
为败仗干杯
To losing one battle.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
"半女巫不能攀升"
"The half-witch must not ascend."
恶魔是这么说的
That's what the demon said.
攀升成什么呢 尼克
Ascend to what, Nick?
不是天之骄子
Not Top Boy.
这只是小角色
That's too small potatoes.
也许是
Maybe...
女祭司
High Priestess.
我曾向布莱克伍德魔父自夸
I, uh... I boasted to Father Blackwood
说我会成为暗夜教会的女祭司
that I would one day be High Priestess of the Church of Night.
也许它们是说这个
Maybe that's what they meant.
地狱统治集团肯定不乐意
Well, the hierarchies of Hell might not like that,
但对我来说
but me, on the other hand...
敬萨布丽娜·斯派曼
To Sabrina Spellman,
暗夜教会未来的女祭司
future High Priestess of the Church of Night.
黑魔王
Dark Lord.
原谅我冒失地召唤您 不过
Forgive my... impudence in summoning you, but
我们该聊聊了
I thought it was time we caught up on a few things.
先说萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Starting with Sabrina Spellman.
我开始怀疑 她在您的计划中
I've begun to suspect that she's much more important
比您希望我相信的更为重要
to your plans... than you'd led me to believe.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表