剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
then he is not all good.
异端邪说
Heresy.
你是伪神
You are a false God.
我就此逐你出天堂 永不得归 晨星
I cast you out of Heaven for all eternity, Morningstar.
乐意之至
I shall go happily.
那些羊会跟随你
The sheep will follow you,
但我会将暗夜之子们引向自♥由♥
but I will lead the Children of Night to freedom.
莉莉斯夫人 等下
Mistress Lilith, wait.
斯托拉斯 伊甸园是我的归属
Oh, Stolas, the Garden was my rightful home,
如今我已因不屈服于亚当 不臣服伪神
but I've been cast out for refusing to lie beneath Adam
而被驱逐了
and kneel before the False God.
我永远不会接受这两件事
Two things I will never do.
你无须在荒原上彷徨
There is no need to wander the wasteland,
无须受饥等死
no need to starve and die.
你是谁
Who are you?
路西法
I am Lucifer.
我曾被称为晨星
Once, I was called Morningstar.
我们有共同的敌人
We have a common enemy.
他和你一样都是男人
He's a man, as are you.
不
No,
我是会助你复仇的天使
I am the angel who will help you get your revenge.
臣服于我 承认我是你的黑魔王
Kneel before me, acknowledge that I am your Dark Lord,
我会赐你力量
and I will give you power,
赐你永生 最终
eternal life, and eventually,
若你好好服侍我
if you serve me well,
也能伴我降临地狱
a throne by my side in Hell.
你觉得如何 斯托拉斯
What do you think, Stolas?
屈膝这代价似乎不大
It seems a small price to pay, to bend the knee.
他能给你的那么多
He offers you so much.
不用现在就回答我
Do not answer me yet.
跟我到焦狱之火的家中
Follow me to my home in the fires of Gehenna,
你能品到你的新生是多么甜美
and you will taste how sweet your new life could be.
和你在此生活是如此无忧无虑
Life is untroubled in this cave with you here,
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
你的智慧令我叹服
Your wisdom amazes me.
你能看透所有神秘之事
You see mysteries and know secret things.
但我的心绪总会飘回伊甸园
But my heart and thoughts drift back to the Garden...
和亚当身边
and Adam.
为什么不留下
Why shouldn't we stay here?
在这我们可以摆脱伪神无聊的测试
Where we're free of the False God's petty tests?
我们可以一起将晨星真理传递给世人
Together, we can bring the Truth of the Morningstar to the masses,
你将和我一起统治 成为我的王后
and you'll rule beside me, as my queen.
我希望能堪此重任
I wish I were worthy of such a station.
莉莉斯
Oh, Lilith.
将你自己献给我 我会让你实至名归
Give yourself to me, and I will make you worthy.
太棒了
Oh, bravo!
-太棒了 -太棒了
- Bravo! - Bravo!
你在剧中扮演的伪神非常有可信度
You were very believable as the False God in the play.
我让你想改教了没
Did I make you want to convert?
我让你想改教了没
Do I make you want to convert?
不需要
No need.
我一直是多神论者
Always been a polytheist.
那对我们还挺方便的
Well, how, uh... convenient for us.
你今晚太棒了 萨布丽娜
You were amazing tonight, Sabrina.
谢谢 尼克
Thank you, Nick.
通常你这时候也该回复说
Typically, this is where you say something along the lines of,
-你也很棒 -抱歉 我只是在想事
- "You were amazing, too." - Sorry, I'm just thinking.
莉莉斯和黑魔王之间
Was that really what it was like
确实是这样吗
between Lilith and the Dark Lord?
或者这只是满足了布莱克伍德魔父病态的心愿
Or was it just Father Blackwood's sick wish fulfillment, you mean?
我大概只是好奇
I guess I'm wondering...
黑魔王让她做什么
what does the Dark Lord ask her to do?
无论什么 我都希望值得
Whatever it is, I hope it's worth it.
黑魔王有让你做过什么事吗
Has... the Dark Lord ever asked you to do anything?
让你亲自做的
I mean, personally.
有
He has.
你照做了
And did you do it?
没有
I didn't.
他在我要动手那一刻喊停了
He stopped me right before I pulled the trigger.
但你是要动手吧
But you would've done it, right?
斯派曼 你在和黑魔王比胆量吗
Spellman, are you playing chicken with the Dark Lord?
我希尔达姑姑说 她觉得黑魔王
My Aunt Hilda told me she thought the Dark Lord
更在意她服从命令的意愿
was more interested in her willingness to do something
而并非是否真的做了 所以
than in her actually doing the thing, so...
我赌了一把
I took the chance.
但如果万不得已的话
But if push came to shove,
你会动手的吧
you would've done it, right?
我想我们无法得知了 是吧
I guess we'll never know, will we?
无论如何 我身上的恶魔爪痕消失了
Either way, it got rid of the Devil's Claw on my skin.
但你灵魂上的爪痕依然在
But not the one on your soul.
我们都有恶魔爪痕
We all have a Devil's Claw.
这个房♥间里所有人都有
Every single one of us in this room.
我的是 一幅画
Hell, mine's a painting.
我灵魂的真实映射
The true reflection of my soul.
你的肌肤可能洁白如玉
Your skin may be alabaster perfection,
但只是因为爪痕已经深入你体内
but that's only because the claw's inside you now.
我们没点这些酒 多利安
We didn't order those drinks, Dorian.
的确 这是黑魔王款待你们的
No, these are compliments of the Dark Lord.
他要我转达 今晚演出
He wanted me to tell you that He very much enjoyed
他看得很尽兴
the performance tonight.
尤其是你们之间的火花
Especially your chemistry together.
我不知道现在该有什么感受
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be feeling right now.
如果你照他说的做了
If you had done what he asked,
也只代表你在暗夜之路上
all it would've meant is that you were a little further
走得更远些
down the Path of Night,
和我们大家一样
like the rest of us.
有那么糟吗
Would that be so bad?
你自惭形秽了 莉莉斯
Are you humbled now, Lilith?
你别忘了 我永远是赢家
Lest you forget, I always win.
你是独一无二的统治者
You are the one and only divine ruler.
你无所不知
You know all.
可怜的莉莉斯
Poor Lilith.
你好孤单
You're so lonely.
也许该给你颁个安慰奖
Perhaps a consolation prize for
表扬你在这个游戏的表现
how well you played the game.
斯托拉斯
Stolas?
那就让游戏继续吧
Ah, the game continues, then.
我宁可去死 斯托拉斯
And I'll be damned, Stolas,
也不让萨布丽娜成为她的使者
before Sabrina becomes his herald.
地狱犬书店
哈维
Harvey.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
你带着这么多吃的去哪
Where are you going with all that food?
我带些午饭去罗兹家
I'm taking some lunch over to Roz's.
-她还病着 -嗯
- Is she still sick? - Yeah,
不过已经好多了
but she's feeling a lot better.
那好 我很高兴
Good. I'm glad.
能替我向她问好吗
Will you tell her I say hi?
当然
Sure.
-哈维 -再见 萨布丽娜
- Harvey... - I'll see you around, Sabrina.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表