剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
好
All right.
但是 萨布丽娜 答应我你别冲动
But, Sabrina, promise me that you won't do anything rash.
先收集信息
Okay? Not until we have more information.
我答应你
I promise.
可恶 堂妹 为什么这些事总是发生在你身上
Bloody hell, Cuz. Why do these things always happen to you?
我也想知道 但请不要告诉姑姑们
I wish I knew, but please don't tell the aunties.
你是说不告诉她们
That the Apocalypse is imminent
你将引起末日降临
and you might be responsible? Keep that a secret?
末日不会降临 我们可以阻止它
The Apocalypse isn't happening, we can stop it,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
你想用曼德拉根制♥造♥分身
You want to create a double of yourself using a mandrake root?
我在希尔达姑姑的一本魔法食谱里读到过
I read about it in one of Aunt Hilda's magic recipe books.
曼德拉会吸走我黑暗的能量
The mandrake will siphon off my darker energies.
利用这些能量成长
It'll grow using those energies.
然后你立刻杀了它
And then you immediately kill it,
从而把这些能量释放到宇宙中
thereby releasing those energies up into the universe.
-我知道流程 -一旦完成
- I know how it goes. - Once that happens,
我不可能让引发末日了
it will be impossible for me to initiate the Apocalypse.
我相信你会找到办法的
I'm sure you will find a way.
安布罗斯 我不想搅进这个预言
Ambrose, I won't play a part in this prophecy.
你并没有完全了解这个预言
You're talking about a prophecy you don't fully understand.
-我们都不知道这是不是真的 -我知道
- And we don't even know if it's real. - I do.
我知道这是真的
I know it's real.
我骨子里感觉到了 安布罗斯
I feel it, Ambrose, in my bones.
黑暗洗礼后
Everything that's happened to me,
我经历一切
that I've done since my Dark Baptism,
一直在指引我
has been leading to something.
让我成为地狱使者
It was to be the Herald of Hell.
我知道这是真的
I know this to be true.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
你这是自杀
You'd be killing yourself.
你这么做就是自杀 杀死女巫的那一半
If you go through with this, it would be suicide. Witch suicide.
没有力量 你就会像凡人一样衰老死亡
Without your powers, you will age, wither, and die like a mortal.
走运的话 也只有六七十年吧
You'll have 60, 70 years, and that's if you're lucky.
虽然现在看起来很遥远
And right now, that seems like a long way away.
但对女巫来说就是一眨眼的事
But in witch years, that's the blink of an eye,
你就化为尘土了
and you're gone forever.
你好好想想 姑姑们怎么办
Think, for one minute, what that would do to our aunties,
爱你的人怎么办
to everybody that loves you.
尼古拉斯怎么办
To Nicholas.
我怎么办
To me.
所以我才来找你
That's why I came to you.
因为我想
Because I thought...
我希望你能理解
I hoped you'd understand.
我的生命不是自己的
My life is not my own.
我是黑魔王变♥态♥游戏中的一个卒子
Again, I'm a pawn in the Dark Lord's sick, perverse game.
一次又一次
Again.
这是我慎重的决定 安布罗斯
This isn't a decision I'm making lightly, Ambrose.
相信我
Believe me.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱我们的姑姑
I love our aunties.
我可能还爱尼克
I think I maybe even love Nick.
我知道经历这件事后
And I know that by going through with this,
总有一天 我会失去所有人
I will, one day, lose all of you.
但这预言是真的
But this prophecy is real.
末日要降临了
The End of Days is coming,
除非
unless...
除非你放弃你的力量
Unless you relinquish your powers.
我要做的话 就好好做
Well, if we're going to do it, we're going to do it properly.
我们要从希尔达姑姑的花♥园♥摘个曼德拉根
We're going to need a mandrake root
还有13小时
from Aunt Hilda's garden and 13 hours.
现在呢
Now what?
你睡吧 我看着你
Now you sleep, whilst I watch over you.
谢谢你 安布罗斯
Thank you, Ambrose.
安布罗斯
Ambrose.
-安布罗斯 -我醒了 抱歉
- Ambrose! - I'm awake. Sorry.
什么都没发生 曼德拉咒语没用
Nothing happened. The mandrake spell didn't work.
现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
我在书上看到还有一种古老的方法
Uh, I was reading up. There is another way. An older way.
用河泥做个魔像
You, you make a sort of golem using river mud.
等它动的时候 就要摧毁它
And then, when it sort of animates, you must destroy it.
那我们去甜水河捏个分身
So we go to Sweetwater River and mold a double?
如果你决定要放弃自己的力量 那就得这样
If you're determined in shedding yourself of your powers, then, yes.
然后再把它推进河里淹没
And you push it into the river and drown it.
萨布丽娜 安布罗斯 是你们吗
Sabrina? Ambrose? That you?
是的 姑姑
Uh, yes, it is, Auntie.
-我们正要出去 -吃百吉饼和咖啡
- We're just heading out for-- - Bagels and coffee.
我们很快就回来
But we'll be back soon.
好
Okay.
兄弟们 现在十分动荡
Brethren, these are deeply unstable times.
恐怖不断来袭
We've endured horror upon horror.
我们敬爱的对立教皇被杀
Our beloved Anti-Pope slain.
学院受到伪神猎人的攻击
Our Academy attacked by the False God's hunters.
而且最近 女巫委员会还抛弃了我们
And, most recently, the Witches' Council has turned its back on us.
赞美撒但
But, praise Satan,
还有个人
there is a man
愿意保护你们
who is willing to shield you,
引导你们
to guide you back to the old ways
回归傲慢离弃的旧道
you have so arrogantly forsaken.
暗夜教会已成过去
The Church of Night is gone.
我们现在是犹大教会
We are now the Church of Judas,
你们必须遵守《犹大五大教条》
and you must look to the Five Tenets of Judas
来得到拯救和提升
for salvation and exaltation.
学院将立即采纳这些信念
The Academy will adopt these beliefs immediately.
好好学习 不要偏离
Learn them. Do not deviate from them.
我们就能再次体会撒旦的伟大
And we will once again know Satanic greatness!
好
Pretty.
我都不知道你回来了
Didn't know you were back.
是啊 亲爱的姑姑
I am. I'm here, dear Auntie.
你还好吧
You all right?
我很好 我今天醒来就很兴奋
Yes. I woke up today feeling excited.
很兴奋能在这里
Excited to be here.
能活着
To be alive.
好吧
Okay.
-放这 -姑姑
- Get this in here... - Auntie.
你能为我做我最喜欢的早餐吗
Will you make me my favorite for breakfast?
蓝莓煎饼
Blueberry pancakes?
好啊
Yeah.
来吧
Come on, then.
-加点糖浆 -还要
- More syrup. - M-More?
-我以为你够了呢 -不够 还要
- Thought you'd had enough. - No. More!
好
Okay.
这么饿啊
Hungry!
你今天要做什么
What are you doing today?
我要去见所有的朋友
I am going to see all my friends.
但首先
But first...
我能拥抱一下吗
can I have a hug?
魔父 我一直在复习你的学院新规
Father, I've been reviewing your new rules for the Academy.
严格宵禁
A strict curfew,
未经陪伴不能施咒
no unchaperoned incantations,
不能学习高深的黑魔法
and no enrollment in the higher, darker magics.
没错
That's correct.
但这些只适用于女孩
But these censures only apply to the girls,
女巫 而非术士
the witches, not the warlocks.
女巫必须集中精力学习
Witches must focus their studies
偏女性的草药和生育
on the more feminine magics of herbalism and fertility.
这些教条是黑魔王告诉你的吗
Did the Dark Lord reveal these tenets to you?
不 普鲁登斯 教条是我写的
No, Prudence. The Tenets are mine,
是我多年对撒旦学识的研究得出来的
as derived from my many years of Satanic scholarship.
这些规则也适用于我吗
And do these rules apply to me, too?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表