剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Last year, Agatha was. This year, it's my turn.
女士们 你们都明白规则
All right, ladies, you know how this goes.
音乐停止时 就坐在离你最近的术士座位上
When the music stops, take a seat on the warlock closest to you.
对不起 萨布丽娜
Oh, sorry, Sabrina.
等等 那我是谁
Wait, then who?
什么
What?
梅尔文
Melvin?
尼克给了我100块让我施展魅惑
Nick gave me 100 bucks to wear a glamour.
他猜到你会这样
He thought you might try something like this.
地狱犬书店
希尔达 你今天没班啊
Hilda, you're not on the schedule to work today.
是的
No, I'm not.
因为你放假前
Well, because you haven't given me very many shifts
就没怎么给我排班
since before the holidays.
所以
So... um...
我们
We had a...
对不起 我们有过短暂的激♥情♥
Sorry... We had a moment...
就在暴风雨后
right after the storm...
从那时起
since then...
的确很短暂 希尔达
It was a moment, yes, Hilda.
根本就不该发生
A moment that shouldn't have happened.
为什么 我们彼此都有感觉吧
Why not? We both felt it, didn't we?
我是你的老板 你是我的员工
I'm your boss, you're my employee.
那我辞职 问题解决了
Okay, well, then I quit. There you go, problem solved.
希尔达
Hilda.
看来不是这个问题 是吗
Okay, that's not the problem, then, is it?
不是
Well, I didn't think so.
好吧 这个留给你
Okay. Uh, well, I'm gonna leave that with you.
我撤了
Get out of your... way.
真有趣 罗兹
This is fun, Roz.
-我们很久没有这样了 -是啊
- We haven't done this in forever. - No, I know.
但我得问你一件事
But I had to ask you something,
我想当面问
and I wanted it to be face-to-face.
好
Okay.
过去几周 哈维一直和我在一起
Over the last few weeks, Harvey and I have been hanging out.
他还邀请我参加甜心舞会
And, well, he asked me to go to the Sweethearts Dance with him.
我还没答应 因为我们还是朋友
And I haven't said yes yet, because we're still friends.
罗兹
Roz...
哈维和我结束了
Harvey and I are over.
这次是真的
For real this time.
-布丽娜 你确定吗 -100%
- 'Brina, are you sure? - A hundred percent.
我
I'm...
-我找了新男友 -什么
- I'm sort of dating someone new, too. - What?
-赶紧交代 -他是个术士
- Tell me everything. - Well, he's a warlock.
他叫尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐
His name is Nicholas Scratch.
名字很性感
He sounds sexy.
-他是 -布丽娜 你很小心吧
- He is. - 'Brina, you're being careful, right?
嗯
Yeah. No, uh...
我们在慢慢来
We're taking things slow.
但我真的喜欢他 罗兹
But I do like him, Roz.
你今天在学校找到情人了吗
Did you, get any Valentines at school today?
爸 我们不这么做了
We don't really do that anymore, Dad.
但有个舞会
But there is a dance.
-我要和哈维 罗兹一起去 -那太好了
- I'm going with Harvey and Roz. - That's nice.
要买♥♥件新裙子吗
Do you wanna get a new dress for that?
你穿裙子总是那么好看
You always look so nice in dresses.
我
Uh, I, um...
我其实想穿西装去
I was actually thinking I could maybe wear a suit to the dance.
为什么
Why would you do that?
因为我穿西装比较舒服
Because I'd feel better in a suit.
我穿男装感觉更自在
I feel more myself in boy's clothes.
爸 其实
Actually, Dad,
我不觉得自己是个女孩
I don't think I'm a girl at all.
-苏茜 -爸
- Ah, Susie... - Dad.
我不是女孩
I'm not a girl.
即使我看起来像女孩
Even though I look like a girl,
即使我有个女孩的名字
even though I have a girl's name,
即使你一直认为我是个女孩
even though you've always thought of me as a girl.
但我是男孩
I'm a boy.
但你一直是我最好的女儿
But you've always been my best girl.
看看你
I mean, look at you.
我喜欢别人叫我哥们 小伙子
I feel good when people call me "he" and "young fella."
罗兹奶奶就这么叫我
Like Roz's grandma did.
我不能当女生了
I can't keep going on as a girl anymore.
就是不能 爸
I just can't, Dad.
-苏茜 我不 -西奥
- Susie, I don't-- - Theo.
你可以先试着叫我西奥看看
Maybe you could start by calling me Theo.
取自多罗西娅
After Dorothea.
好
Okay.
要不
Uh, and maybe, um...
要不你带我去剪个头发
Maybe you could take me to get a new haircut?
走吧
Come on.
女巫术士们 恭喜 你们已经配对了
Witches. Warlocks. Congratulations, you have been matched.
今晚你要和情人进入树林
Tonight, you and your paramour shall go into the woods
重现求爱的场面
and re-enact the Courting.
也就是说每对情侣都走进树林
What that means is that each couple shall go into the woods
褪去衣裳 抹上圣油
and disrobe and anoint themselves
躺在神圣的牧神月光下
and lie under this blessed Lupercalian moon,
吸收赛琳娜女神的力量
absorbing the potency of the Goddess Selene Herself.
鼓励大家暂时禁欲
Abstinence is encouraged...
以便期待猛烈的释放
...in anticipation of the powerful release
为牧神节画上完美的句号♥
that concludes Lupercalia.
如果伴侣想要合为一体
However, should couples be moved to unite,
我相信黑魔王也不会反对
Well, I'm sure the Dark Lord would not oppose.
牛奶和血液是用来净身的
The milk and blood are for the purification.
牡蛎和无花果是用来催情的
The oysters and figs are for fertility and virility.
处子就是用来被破的
The cherries are for... popping.
但要注意
A word or two of caution.
每对伴侣必须整晚都在一起
Each couple must stay together the entire night.
最重要的是 不要走偏了
And, above all, do not stray from the path.
牧神节时有各种充满欲望的生物
All manner of lust-filled creatures stalk the woods
潜伏在树林里
during the Lupercalia.
在黑魔王的赐福下
Now, with the Dark Lord's blessing,
开始求爱吧
let the Courting begin.
一定是有人数错了
Someone must've miscounted.
多准备了一个受膏篮
There was an extra anointment basket prepared.
浪费是可耻的
Shame to let it go to waste.
紧张吗
Nervous?
有点吧
Maybe a little bit.
紧张什么
About what in particular?
什么都紧张
Everything.
我们都还不是男女朋友
I mean, we're not even officially boyfriend and girlfriend,
但明天我们得参加狂欢节
and yet tomorrow, we have to take part in some crazy bacchanal.
可能这样你能好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我也很怕
I'm terrified.
最好是
Yeah, right.
我在阁楼撞见你和我表哥开杂交派对
I caught you in the attic with my cousin having an orgy.
那次不同
Okay, that was different.
哪里不同
In what way?
我觉得应该是因为
I think it has to do with the fact
我没跟凡人交往过
that I've never been with a mortal before.
半凡人都没有
Not even a half-mortal.
你很特别 斯派曼
You're pretty special, Spellman.
我不想搞砸
I don't wanna mess things up with you.
很高兴能再次和你在树林里 泽尔达
I'm pleased to be in these woods with you again, Zelda.
虽然这违反了你定的规矩
Though it violates the terms you set.
我们维持专业的关系
That we keep our relations professional.
今天是牧神节
It is the Lupercalia.
一♥夜♥情♥没事的
One night of carnality won't kill us.
应该不会
No. I shouldn't think it would.
以莉莉丝之血
By Lilith's blood.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表