剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
比如去盲人家帮忙
Like, at a home for the blind.
你是奥黛丽吗
Hi. Are you Audrey?
奥黛丽 我是罗莎琳德·沃克
Hey, Audrey, I am Rosalind Walker.
他们告诉你我今天会来陪你吗
Did they tell you I'd be coming by to work with you today?
没有 进来吧
They didn't. Come in.
好
Okay.
我是来认识一下你
I'm just here to... to get to know you,
陪陪你
uh, and keep you company.
我也可以帮你读读书
Or-- Or I could, um... read to you,
或者聊聊
or we can just talk.
对不起 我有点紧张
I'm sorry, uh, I'm a little nervous.
这是我的第一次
It's my first time doing this.
我也是
It's my first time, too.
你是新来的吗
Are you new here?
-他们没告诉我你来多久 -几周而已
- They didn't tell me how long-- - Just a couple of weeks.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我可以问问
Can I ask...
是突然发生的吗
did it happen suddenly?
对 非常突然
Yes. Very suddenly.
希望你别介意 但是
I-- I hope you don't mind me talking about this, but...
你是怎么瞎的 奥黛丽
how did you go blind, Audrey?
你不是早就知道了吗
Well, don't you already know?
你偷了我的眼睛
You stole my eyes.
什么
What?
你偷了我的眼睛
You stole my eyes.
你在说什么 我才刚认识你
What are you talking about? I... I only just met you.
-说谎 -我没有说谎
- Liar. - I'm not lying.
小偷
Thief.
看看我 罗莎琳德
Look at me, Rosalind.
用你的新眼睛
Look with your new eyes
看看你对我做了什么
and see what you did to me.
你父亲用教会的钱收买♥♥我父亲
Your father paid my father with the church's money
然后他们夺走了
and then they took them.
他们夺走了我的眼睛
They took my eyes.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
-抱歉 不 -把我的眼睛还给我
- I'm so sorry. No! I'm sorry! - You give me back my eyes!
这
That's--
这不是真的 不会这样的
That's not true, that's not... that's not how it would happen.
塔罗牌只是一面镜子 冷静
The Tarot is just a mirror. Calm yourself.
我们的命运未定
Our fates are not fixed.
你还有选择余地
You still have a choice to make.
爸 我考虑过了
Dad, I... I've thought about it, and...
我不想拿
I don't want to take any
教会的钱做手术
money from the church to pay for my operation.
罗莎琳德 这手术很贵
Rosalind. It's expensive.
-没有教会的帮助 -我知道 但是
- Without the church's help-- - I know. But it's...
没关系
okay, it's okay.
耐心是一种美德 对吧
And patience is a virtue, right?
我可以等 爸
I can wait, Dad.
如果你真的希望这样
If that's what you really want.
是的
It is.
好
Okay.
泽尔达
泽尔达 很高兴在这里见到你
Zelda! Fancy seeing you here--
少来这套 德古拉博士 我妹在哪
Spare me your curdled charm, Dr. Dracula. Where is my sister?
我在这 泽泽
I'm here, Zelds.
当然 因为你不在家
Of course, you are, because you most certainly were not at home
布莱克伍德魔父一直在家
where Father Blackwood
等着品尝你答应烘焙的
was waiting to taste the seven wedding cakes
七个结婚蛋糕
you offered to bake.
糟了 我的锅
Okay, bugger, I've goofed.
希尔达 感觉你在蓄意破坏我的婚礼
I swear, Hilda, it's like you're trying to sabotage my wedding.
你有点紧张啊
A little bit nervous, are we?
你知道该怎么办吗
You know what I think would help?
找个新伴娘
A new maid of dishonor?
不 是找乐子放松一下
No, a little bit of fun, to unwind.
麦加维女士
Now, lookit. Mrs. McGarvey here,
在读塔罗牌
she's doing Tarot card readings.
-肯定很好玩 -别闹了
- That would be a little lark. - You've got to be joking.
我感觉到有个非常强大的女人
I sense a very powerful woman
她即将有件大事
with a great and momentous event ahead of her.
你刚才听到我说要结婚了啊
You literally just heard me mention I was getting married.
女祭司
真合适
Well. How very fitting.
请继续
Do go on.
你和祭坛之间有个东西
Something stands between you and the altar.
是个障碍
An obstacle.
什么障碍 除了我妹心不在焉以外
What kind of obstacle? Besides my sister's absent-mindedness.
一个秘密
A secret.
隐者
姐姐 你好漂亮啊
Holy Sis, you look gorge!
天哪 我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Oh, my! I have goosebumps.
你将成为黑暗新娘
You are gonna be the Bride of Darkness.
要是爸妈能看到你就好了
Oh, if only Mum and Dad could see you now.
不
No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-全错了 -天啊
- This is all wrong. - Oh, my--
该死
Blazes.
我
Just--
我又要重新缝了
I'm glad I sewed that from scratch.
怎么了 下摆不行吗
What is it, then? Is it your hem?
-领口吗 -宝宝
- Is it your neckline? - The baby.
什么
Wh-What?
我不能嫁给浮士德 希尔达
I can't marry Faustus, Hilda.
除非我承认
Not until I've admitted
我对莱蒂西亚宝宝做了什么
the truth about what I did with baby Leticia.
我偷偷地把她带走 让戴泽梅尔达抚养长大
That I spirited her away to be raised by Dezmelda.
告诉新郎你偷了他的孩子
I don't think it's a good idea
不好吧
to tell a groom you stole his baby.
可能会激怒他的
It may enrage him.
我相信他会理解我的
But I can make him understand, I'm sure I can.
结婚后大家就能团聚了
And after we're married, we'll-- we'll all be together.
成为没有秘密的家庭
A family, with no secrets between us.
爸爸 妈妈和双胞胎宝贝
Father, Mother, and twin babes.
抱歉 我觉得不行
Sorry, I don't think it's a good idea.
不 不 就这么决定了
No, no, it's been decided.
我去把宝宝抱回来
I'll just go and fetch the babe.
德泽梅尔达
Dezmelda!
莱蒂西亚
Leticia?
我是泽尔达·斯派曼
It's Zelda Spellman.
你是谁
Who the Heaven are you?
我找戴泽梅尔达
I need to speak to Dezmelda at once!
戴泽梅尔达
Dezmelda.
是我 泽尔达啊
'Tis I, Zelda.
我就是戴泽梅尔达
Behold. Dezmelda.
怎么可能
How could you possibly be Dezmelda?
她已经四百多岁了
She's over four centuries old.
青春女神眷顾了我
The Goddess of Youth blessed me.
我吃了女巫宝宝的圣髓之后就变成这样了
After I consumed the sacred marrow of an infant witch.
你 等等
You... Wait.
你把宝宝吃了
You ate the baby?
你应该照顾她的
You were supposed to take care of her.
我照顾了 我吃了她 吸收了她的青春
And I did. I ingested the babe and absorbed her youth.
你是来邀请我参加你婚礼的吗
Tell me, have you come to invite me to your wedding?
什么 你是白♥痴♥吗
What? Are you daft?
你把宝宝都吃了 还让我
After what you've done, are you suggesting I--
我想重回女巫团体 泽尔达·斯派曼
I wish to rejoin witch society, Zelda Spellman,
还有什么方法比参加黑暗婚礼更好呢
and what better way than by attending a Black Wedding?
邀请我 我就保守你背叛的秘密
Invite me, and I'll keep your treachery a secret.
拒绝我 我就告诉大祭司你做了什么
Deny me, and I'll tell the High Priest what you did.
恭喜你 泽尔达姐妹
Congratulations, Sister Zelda.
阿加莎 多尔卡丝 你们见到大祭司了吗
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表