剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
都没什么可以下葬了
Well, there was really nothing much left of them to bury.
那个佣兽
The familiar was, uh...
是被感染了
infected, you see.
染上嫉妒而发狂
Rabid with jealousy, it...
不幸的是 解决方案只有一个
Unfortunately, there is only one solution.
请原谅我的脏话 斯科拉齐先生 但
Forgive my cavalier language, Mr. Scratch, but...
但你得杀了那个贱♥人♥
you have to put that bitch down.
我想先问一下
I guess my first question...
我主要是想问
my main question is...
-你是女巫吗 -不是
- are you a witch? - No.
绝对不是
I'm definitely not a witch.
我是被女巫诅咒了 但
Cursed by witches, yes, but...
我100%不是
100% no.
我奶奶管我们叫"机灵鬼"
My grandma called us "cunning women."
我只是不想让我们
I just didn't want us to...
不想向你隐瞒
...without you knowing the truth.
我知道你不喜欢怪力乱神
And I know weird stuff might be a trigger for you.
谢谢你告诉我 罗兹
Thanks for telling me, Roz.
是的 我是不喜欢怪力乱神
And yeah, weird stuff is a trigger for me.
但我现在最看重的是诚实
But honesty's kind of the thing I value most these days.
所以我们没问题了
So, we're good?
会的 只要
We will be. As soon as...
什么
What?
我
I...
这跟你幻视看到的一样吗
Was that... like your vision?
通常我的幻视都没什么好事
Usually my visions lead to something bad happening.
这一次
This time...
没发生坏事 罗莎琳德
Nothing bad happened, Rosalind.
我得承认
Well, I have to admit,
我从没想过今晚会变成这样
I never imagined the evening playing out like this.
真的吗
Really?
你看到的结局是什么样的
How did you see it ending?
我说大屠♥杀♥你会信吗
Would you believe if I said in a mass-murder?
小心
Careful.
女孩会有所依赖的
A girl could get used to this.
玛丽 我想让你依赖我
I want you to get used to this, Mary.
我回来了
I'm home now.
不走了
For good.
我打算把你
And I plan to treat you...
当女神一样对待
like the goddess you are.
你的鸟好像不喜欢我
I don't think your bird likes me.
别管斯托拉斯 继续吧
You never mind Stolas. Just keep doing what you're doing.
尼克
Nick?
真的不要我陪你一起去吗
You sure you don't want me to come with you?
不了
No.
我要独自面对
I need to do this alone.
你召唤我了 阁下
You summoned me, Your Excellency?
是的额
I did.
你也知道 自从我妻子死后
As you well know, since the death of my wife,
我不愿意让我们的关系"正式化"
I have been reluctant to make our relationship "official,"
你是这么说的
as you put it.
部分原因是我和康斯坦斯的婚姻
Partly because my marriage to Constance...
让我身心俱疲
drained me.
我不会成为你的负担 布莱克伍德魔父
I would hardly be a burden to you, Father Blackwood.
我还可以帮你
If anything, I could help you
实现你成为大祭司的抱负
realize your ambitions as High Priest.
就像我为我兄弟艾德华大祭司做的那样
As I did for my brother Edward when he was High Priest.
这也是我的另一个原因
That's the other source of my reluctance.
我们在学院时 泽尔达
When we were at the Academy, Zelda,
我是艾德华的导师 他是我的门徒
when I was mentor to Edward, and he was my protégé,
我跟他说
I confided in him that I planned
我打算向你求婚
to ask for your hand in marriage...
你兄弟
and your brother...
他
well...he, um...
-斥责我了 -是吗
- rebuked me. - Edward did?
我承认我感觉他的
But I confess I have felt his....
灵魂
specter...
一直盘旋在我们上方
hovering over us,
昨晚在树林也是
even in the woods last night.
但今早 我
But this morning, after my...
祈祷反思后
prayers and reflection,
黑魔王给了我启示
I had a revelation from the Dark Lord...
我们该
that the time for us...
在一起了
has come.
斑鸠心
Turtle-dove hearts.
浮士德 你是在求婚吗
Faustus, you're proposing marriage?
这是黑魔王的旨意
It is the Dark Lord's will.
我们都知道 也许我们早就该在一起了
We both know it. Perhaps it has always been so.
尽管是黑魔王的旨意
The Dark Lord notwithstanding,
我还是考虑一下
I shall consider your proposal...
然后回复你
and get back to you.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
我欠你一个道歉和一个解释
I owe you an apology and an explanation.
没错
Bloody right you do.
我收集限♥量♥书籍在店里卖♥♥
I collect books, rare books. For the store.
几年前 我发现了一本秘书
And some years ago, I came upon an occult tome.
书中记载了
And in this book, there was a...
召唤恶魔的咒语
spell for conjuring a demon.
我试了一下
I tried it on a lark.
我没想过会奏效 但是
Never expected that it would actually work, but...
奏效了
It did.
所以
And so the...
魔鬼还在你体内
the demon is still inside you?
对 虽然不了解撒旦的人
Yes. And as insane as it must sound
肯定觉得很荒谬
to someone who has no knowledge of the satanic...
我
uh, I'm...
被梦魇附身了
possessed by an incubus...
我无法摆脱
that I can't get rid of.
之前的事
What happened earlier, it...
只有我燃起激♥情♥时
it only happens when my passions are...
才会发生
inflamed.
所以你才不当我情人吗
So, so that's why you didn't open my Valentine?
所以我不能再接近你了 希尔达
That's why I cannot be near you anymore, Hilda.
你太让我兴奋了
You excite me too much.
我病了 希尔达
I'm sick, Hilda...
我无法治愈
and I can't be cured.
如果你想离去 我可以理解
And I understand if you want to run for the hills.
但事实是
But the truth is...
我爱你
I love you.
但我不能要求你也爱上我这个怪物
But I can't expect you to love a monster in return.
你爱我吗
You love me?
其实
Well, Well, then...
我也得告诉你一些我的事
I have to tell you something about myself.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
对不起 尼克
I'm so sorry, Nick.
沃德韦尔老师是对的
Ms. Wardwell was right.
阿玛莉亚因为愤怒和嫉妒精神错乱了
Amalia was insane with rage and jealousy.
她会不择手段让我们分开的
She would've done anything to keep us apart,
包括伤害你
including hurting you.
我不能让这种事发生
And I couldn't let that happen.
你为了我杀了她
You killed her... for me?
这样我们才能在一起
So we could be together.
今晚 牧神节的最后一晚
Tonight, for the last night of Lupercalia,
只有我们 萨布丽娜
I want it to be just us, Sabrina,
远离众人
far away from the others.
狩猎开始后 来长满青苔的树桩前见我
After the Hunt begins, meet me at the mossy stump.
没什么好怕的了
There's nothing to be afraid of now.
我们可以偏离这条路
We can stray from the path.
好啊 尼克
I'd love that, Nick.
布莱克伍德魔父求婚了
Father Blackwood has proposed.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表