剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我的机灵鬼也许能帮上忙
I think the cunning might be able to help us with that.
-我一直在练习 -太好了
- I've been practicing. - Awesome.
有什么需要就带上
I guess, grab whatever you think you might need.
哈维
Harvey?
-谁知道呢 -好 伙计们
- You never know. - Okay, guys.
我们去阻止末日降临吧
Let's go stop the Apocalypse.
天哪
Oh, God.
黑魔王快来了
The Dark Lord won't be long.
祂希望一切都很完美
He'll want everything to be perfect.
我在《受难记》扮演莉莉丝时 一直在想
When I was playing Lilith in the Passion Play, I kept wondering,
莉莉丝为什么要屈从于黑魔王
"Why does Lilith bend to the Dark Lord?
为什么听命于祂
Why does she do His bidding?"
祂给了我承诺
Promises were made.
如果我忠实为祂效劳
That if I served Him faithfully,
祂就会扶持我
He'd lift me up,
让我成为地狱王后
make me Queen of Hell.
-这是我的心愿 -你相信祂
- It's all I've ever wanted. - And you believed Him?
你不明白
You don't understand.
起初祂人很好
He was kind at first.
很温柔
Gentle.
我们一直待在
We'd spend our days
祂坠落人间的地方
near the place where He'd fallen and hit the Earth.
几千年后
Where thousands and thousands of years later,
绿谷镇的旧城也在此建立
ye old town of Greendale was founded.
所以绿谷镇才这么多事吗
Is that why Greendale's so messed up?
这是连结点
It's a nexus.
被诅咒的地方
A cursed place.
后来呢
What happened then?
你和黑魔王
With the Dark Lord?
祂坠落后 随着时间的推移
The more time passed since the Fall, the more He...
祂变成了
He turned into this...
黑暗的生物
...thing of darkness.
那你为什么还要服侍祂
And why do you still serve Him?
一直到现在
Even now?
我除了这个什么都不会
It's all I've ever known.
真是个糟糕
What a terrible,
软弱的借口
weak reason.
祂准备好了
He's ready for you.
欢迎你 萨布丽娜
Welcome, Sabrina.
你派人来接我
You sent for me...
我来了
and I came.
你想要我怎样
What is it You want from me?
尊重你
Respect?
爱你
Love?
不是吗
No?
这些很快就会有了
Well, soon enough for those things.
现在 感恩就够了
In the meantime, I'd settle for gratitude.
感恩 为什么
Gratitude? For what?
我没赐予你价值连城的东西吗
Have I not given you every worthwhile thing?
超越所有其他凡人的
Beauty, strength,
美貌 力量和能力
power above all other mortals?
我并没有向你索取
I didn't ask for those things.
-我不想要这些东西 -好了
- I didn't want those things. - Now...
这是谎言
Now that is a lie.
我们之间不应该有谎言 萨布丽娜
And there should be no lies between us, Sabrina.
荣光飞升前夜不许说谎
Not on the eve of our glorious ascension.
萨布丽娜 其实你很喜欢我赋予你的力量
The truth is, Sabrina, you have loved the power I have given you.
你已经沉浸其中了
You've reveled in it.
你展现的愤怒令人叹为观止
Your wrath, when you've shown it, has been magnificent.
我等了几千年才有这么一个合适的配偶
I have waited a millennia for such a fit consort.
你不能拒绝我
I will not be denied it now.
那我可以推荐莉莉丝吗
Then, might I suggest Lilith?
莉莉丝很了解她的位置
Lilith knows her place.
她的目的
Her purpose.
就是服饰我
To serve.
你的目的
Here's yours.
是为我吹响加百列的号♥角
You will blow the horn of Gabriel for me,
为地狱贵族打开地狱之门
opening the Gates to the Pit for the aristocracy of Hell,
让他们参加你的加冕礼
who will attend your coronation.
你将戴上后冠
You will wear the crown.
坐上后位
You will sit in the throne.
然后 等我们跳完梅菲斯托华尔兹
And then, once we have danced the Mephisto Waltz,
世界将以地狱的形象被重塑
the world will be remade in Hell's image.
解放所有的恶魔部落
All the demon hordes will be freed,
你和我将统治人间地狱
and you and I will rule over Hell on Earth,
直到永远
together, for all eternity.
对不起 我还要上学
Sorry, but I have school.
从你16岁生日开始 你就不停拒绝
You've said no every step of the way since your 16th birthday,
结果依然如此
and yet, here we are.
你只有一条路 萨布丽娜
There has only ever been one path for you, Sabrina.
暗夜之路
The Path of Night.
你做过的每一个选择
Your every choice you have ever made
都在指引你上路
has led you here.
我为此也费了不少劲
I have made quite sure of that.
对吧
Haven't I,
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
黑魔王
The Dark Lord...
命我靠近你
asked me to get close to you.
对你好 握着你的手
To be nice to you. To hold your hand.
但后来我真的爱上了你
But then I really did fall in love with you.
萨布丽娜 你必须相信我
Sabrina, you have to believe me.
萨布丽娜 我不会伤害你的
Sabrina, I never would've hurt you.
但你伤害了
But you did.
我并不知道这是黑魔王的计划
I didn't know that this was the Dark Lord's agenda.
-无所谓了 -别怪他
- That doesn't matter. - Don't blame him.
这不是他的选择
Wasn't his choice.
你们根本没有选择
There is no such thing as choice.
只能随我心愿
There is only My desire.
我父亲也是吗
Was my father a part of this, too?
他和你共谋了吗
Did he conspire with you?
你相信你父亲会和我共谋
You believe your father colluded with Me?
是吗
Did he?
起码告诉我这个
Tell me that, at least.
孩子
But, child,
艾德华·斯派曼不是你父亲
Edward Spellman isn't your father.
我才是
I am.
什么
What?
所以
So, you see...
你只能服从于我
there is nothing to do but submit.
做好准备
Prepare yourself.
日落时你就去签名《兽典》的地方
You will blow Gabriel's Horn at sundown,
吹响加布里埃尔的号♥角
in the clearing where you signed my book.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
别管她
Leave her be.
你的任务完成了 小子
Your work is done, boy.
好吧
Okay.
罗兹 你看到了什么
Roz? What did you see?
我看到地狱之门了
It showed me. It showed me the Gates. I-- I saw them.
哪边
Which way?
跟我来
Follow me.
我被召唤
And lo, I was summoned
面见了黑魔王
to the very knee of the Dark Lord Himself!
祂握着我的手
And He took my hand in His,
给予我邪恶的祝福
and gave me His Unholy Blessing!
赐福犹大教会
Upon the Church of Judas!
唯一真教会
The one true Church!
所以我们要赞美撒旦
And so I say, praise Satan.
犹大万岁
Hail, Judas.
赞美撒旦 犹大万岁
Praise Satan! Hail Judas!
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表