剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
但幽会和鞭挞到此为止了
no more secret assignations or flagellations.
直到你准备将我们的关系公布于众
That is, until you're ready to make us legitimate.
尼古拉斯 晚上好
Good evening, Nicholas.
在为明天的终极挑战做准备吗
Brushing up for the final challenge tomorrow?
没错
As a matter of fact, yes.
但明天是召唤比赛
But it's a contest of conjuring.
不正是你的专长吗
Isn't that your specialty?
没错 但你也证明了自己
Yes, but you've proven yourself
是一个强大的对手 萨布丽娜
a formidable opponent, Sabrina.
强大到你不惜释放恶魔来折磨我吗
So formidable you'd stoop to releasing demons to torment me?
老鼠 蝙蝠 还有苍蝇
Rats, bats, and flies?
我承认我的手段不干净
Okay, admittedly, I'm not above playing dirty.
但我绝不会对你下手
But not against you.
我不会让你陷入危险
I certainly wouldn't put you in any danger.
如果不是你 就是你的兄弟
If not you, then one of your boys.
老鼠 蝙蝠 还有苍蝇
Rats, bats, and flies?
地狱帝国里有三个瘟疫之王
"In the Monarchy of Hell, there are three Plague Kings."
肯定是他们
That's them, without a doubt.
我保证
Well, I can tell you this.
这些不是新手可以召唤的低级恶魔
These aren't lesser demons that can be summoned by a novice.
我是学院学生中最厉害的召唤师
I'm the best student conjurer at the Academy.
即使是我也无法独自召唤
Even I couldn't manage this alone.
那会是谁
Then who?
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood?
只有一个办法可以知道
One way to find out.
终极挑战中将考查斯科拉齐先生
For the final challenge, both Mr. Scratch and Miss Spellman's
和斯派曼小姐对召唤恶魔知识的掌握
knowledge of demonic conjuring will be put to the test.
我们都很清楚 神圣几何学的应用
As we well know, the more complex
越复杂 越准确
and exact the sacred geometry used,
就越能召唤越强大的恶魔
the more impressive the demon they'll be able to summon
也能在圈内更安全
and safely contain within the circle's circumference.
斯派曼 斯科拉齐 准备好就可以开始了
In your own good time, miss Spellman, Mr. Scratch.
布莱克伍德魔父 我们准备好了
We're ready, Father Blackwood.
很好
Good.
萨布丽娜 我好了 你呢
I'm good to go, Sabrina, are you?
好了
I'm ready.
咱们开始吧
Let's seal the deal.
你们在干什么 把圆圈分开
What... What are you two playing at? Sever your circles at once.
这不符挑战的规则
This is not within the rules of the challenge.
派恶魔来杀死我不符规则
Neither is sending demons to attack and kill me,
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood,
除非你把那当成
unless you consider that to be in the spirit
友好竞争的精神
of friendly competition.
你说什么 你指控我什么
I beg your pardon. What are you accusing me of?
我指控你 或是这房♥间中的某人
I am accusing you, or someone in this room,
不想让我成为天之骄子
of being so against my bid to be Top Person
不惜派强大的恶魔来袭击我
that they would send high demons to attack me.
所以我们合二人之力
So we're using our combined talents
以及连接图形所产生的魔法
and the magics of this binding shape
来直接问当事人
to get the truth straight from the horse's mouth.
保持冷静 坐好
Remain calm! Stay in your seats!
能量非常不稳定
The energies are too volatile.
恶魔 你们已在我们的掌控之中
Demons, we fix and hold you in our grasp!
恶魔 以撒旦的名义禁锢你们
Demons, we keep you bound by Satan's will!
大声说出你们的名字
We command you to speak your names aloud.
我是别西卜 蝇王
I am Beelzebub, Lord of Flies.
我是阿斯摩太 害虫之王
I am Asmodeus, Lord of Vermin.
我是普尔森 暗影之王
I am Purson, Lord of Shadow.
你们地狱三王接到命令
You three Kings of Hell were sent here,
被派来杀了我
dispatched with orders to kill me.
那人是谁
Who gave the order?
女巫还是术士
Was it a witch? A warlock?
还是
Or was it...
大祭司
the High Priest?
小姑娘 撒旦的女巫集♥会♥可命令不了我们
We are not pawns of the filthy little covens of Satan, girl.
我们也不是撒旦的爪牙
Neither are we pawns of Satan.
我们是王 从不听命鱼人
We are not commanded. We are Kings.
我们希望死亡降临于半女巫
And we wish death upon the half-spawn witch
结束她所造成的混乱
and the chaos she engenders!
必须要阻止她
She must be stopped!
阻止她做什么
Stopped from doing what?
半女巫不能攀升
The half-witch must not ascend!
攀升什么 你们在说什么
In what way ascend? What are you--
够了
Enough!
别西卜
Beelzebub...
你被驱逐了
I banish you.
普尔森 你被驱逐了
Purson, I banish you.
阿斯摩太
Asmodeus...
你被驱逐了
I banish you.
你们两个
And you two.
对学院如此不敬
You make a mockery of the Academy.
立刻到我办公室来
I want you both in my office, immediately.
你们让所有的同学身陷险境
You put all of your classmates at risk.
找到你想要的答案了吗 阿加莎·克里斯蒂
And did you find the answer you were looking for, Agatha Christie?
你也听到恶魔说没人召唤它们
You heard the demons yourself. No one conjured them.
恶魔是自主行动的
Demons acting of their own volition,
它们一定是被什么被激怒了
they must be riled up about something.
它们是恶魔 哪有什么动机
They're demons. Ascribing motivations to them is folly.
天之骄子的事也还没有定下来
And there is still the matter of Top Boy to be settled.
如果说今天弄明白了什么
If today made anything clear,
就是你俩都不能胜任这个职位
it's that neither of you are capable of holding that office,
所以我要亲自任命
so I'll be making the appointment myself.
虽然这样不合常规也会引起争议
And though it may be an unconventional, controversial choice,
我 浮士德·布莱克伍德
I, Faustus Blackwood,
任命安布罗斯·斯派曼为新任天之骄子
am naming Ambrose Spellman as new Top Boy.
-但我 -安布罗斯都不是学院的学生
- But I-- - Ambrose doesn't even go to this Academy!
这个好办
A technicality easily remedied.
从现在开始 安布罗斯被录取为
From this moment on, Ambrose is admitted as a full-time student
无形艺术学院全日制学生了
to the Academy of Unseen Arts.
你们都出去吧
Now out of my office, the pack of you.
你留下 安布罗斯
Except for you, Ambrose, you stay.
我想跟你聊聊你的未来
I wish to discuss your future.
好的 阁下
Uh, yes, Your Excellency.
吃点什么
Fancy a bite?
庆祝一下
To celebrate?
虽然我们输了 但这一战非常精彩
I mean, we lost, but the battle was pretty epic.
不是有间凡人都会去的餐厅吗
Isn't there some, uh, diner where all the mortal kids go?
独眼巨人博士
Dr. Cyclops?
是地狱犬博士
Dr. Cerberus's.
对
Yeah.
你要带我去吗
You wanna take me?
有何不可
Why the hell not?
我们以后就叫她西奥了
So, we just call her Theo now?
不不 是叫"他"西奥
No. No, we call him Theo.
西奥可能看起来像女孩 但他不是
Theo might look like a girl, but he's not.
他是男孩
He's a boy.
他一直都是 只是现在准备好了
And that's how he's always been. He's just... ready now.
以西奥的身份生活下去
To live as himself. As Theo.
好
Okay.
没有苏茜了
Susie no more.
只有西奥
Now, Theo!
你觉得萨布丽娜知道西奥的事吗
Do you think Sabrina knew about Theo?
其实吧
You know...
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
你想她了
You miss her...
对吧
...don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
罗兹
Roz?
罗兹
Roz?
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表