剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我们应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
开个派对
Have a party.
斯派曼 你有什么想法
Spellman, what are you proposing?
在我家举♥行♥一个小派对
A small get-together at my house.
找些志同道合的人
Where like-minded individuals
来讨论我父亲
might discuss my father's more...
具有争议的教条
controversial doctrines.
萨布丽娜 这合适吗
Sabrina, is that a good idea?
尼克 女巫们现在都很兴奋
Nick, witches are having a moment.
没有比现在更适合
If there is ever going to be a time
传播我父亲的教义了
to spread my father's teachings, it's now.
就得现在
Right now.
这是我的使命 尼克
That is my destiny, Nick.
让女巫世界和凡人世界结合起来
To bring the witch world and the mortal worlds together.
-就今晚 -今晚
- Tonight. - Tonight?
有何不可 我有女巫和凡人朋友
Why not? I have witch friends and I have mortal friends.
就像竞争学校共同举办的联欢会一样
It'll be like when rival schools co-sponsor a mixer.
你疯了 萨布丽娜
You're crazy, Sabrina.
凡人会相信我们是巫师吗
I mean, will the mortals even believe that we're witches?
眼见为实
Seeing is believing.
所以我得给他们露两手
So I'll be showing them something, for sure.
奇迹
A miracle?
在凡人面前
In front of mortals?
-这很危险 -是的
- It's risky. - It is, yes.
但你会帮我的 对吧
But you'll help me, won't you?
要我做什么呢
What do you need?
帮我找找学院里
Gather whatever Academy students
你认为可能愿意与凡人沟通的学生
you think might be willing to mingle with mortals.
我试试
I'll try.
但你要邀请哪些凡人
But, uh... what mortals are you going to invite?
我要去
I am in.
必须去
I'm so in.
真的吗 哪怕会有点疯狂
Really? Even though it's a little crazy?
我父亲的教会也有我这样的孩子
In my father's church, there are kids like me.
他们希望能找到某件事或某个人
Kids who wanna believe, who want something to believe in,
作为信仰
or someone.
你能邀请哈维和西奥吗
Will you invite Harvey and Theo?
我试试
I'll try.
他们最近总是找不到人
Uh, they've sort of been MIA,
尤其是哈维
especially Harvey.
我爸给了我一盒东西
My dad gave me these boxes of stuff.
我发现了这张地图
And I found this map...
1910年开采的矿井
of the mines from 1910.
绘制了除13号♥隧♥道♥以外的所有隧♥道♥
It charts all the tunnels, except for tunnel 13.
我很好奇为什么
Why not? I wondered.
然后我找到了工头日志
Then I found this log, kept by the mine's foreman,
当时是我曾祖父
my great-grandfather, of the time.
又有个手下看到她了
"Another one of my men has seen her,
那个白衣女子
a woman all in white."
等等 什么女人
Wait. What woman?
然后 四天后
Then, four days later.
我亲眼见到她了
"I have seen her with mine own eyes,
那个白衣女子
the woman in white.
她像是个守护者
It seems as if she's a guardian,
虽然我不知道她在守护什么
though I do not know of what."
然后呢
And then? Then what?
这是最后一条日志
No, that's-- that's it, that's the last entry.
西奥 但我昨天下矿井的时候
But, Theo... when I was in the mines yesterday,
我听到一个女人的声音从13号♥隧♥道♥传来
I heard a voice coming from tunnel 13. A woman's voice.
如果
What if...
如果我听到的是那个白衣女子呢
What if I heard the woman in white?
这很扯吗
Does that sound crazy?
我不觉得
Not to me.
我觉得这像一场冒险
To me, it sounds like an adventure.
你没事吧 亲爱的 你都没吃东西
You all right, love? You haven't eaten.
这可是你的庆祝晚宴
It's your little celebratory meal.
我还没谢过你 姑姑
I never did thank you, Auntie.
-还有萨布丽娜 -安布罗斯 你知道这无需言谢
- Nor you, Sabrina. - Ambrose! You know that's not necessary.
这是斯派曼家的传统
We're Spellmans. It's what we do.
干杯
Here. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
来
There you go.
敬斯派曼家
To Spellmans.
-我们约人了吗 -我不是说了吗 希尔达姑姑
- Are we expecting company? - Didn't I tell you, Aunt Hilda?
我邀请了几个朋友过来
I invited a few friends over.
你邀请了多少人
How many people did you invite?
不是说开个小派对
Well, so much for this being a small party
讨论我父亲的意识形态吗
where we could discuss my father's ideologies.
我应该提醒你的
I should've warned you about Church kids.
教会的孩子一听到有食物和音乐就会冲过来
Once we hear there's food and music, we tend to congregate.
阿加莎和多尔卡丝
Yeah, and after Agatha and Dorcas heard you
一知道你要开派对
were havin' a party,
就传开了
word spread fast.
今晚就当开个普通派对吧
Maybe tonight should just be a party.
不用当成"公布"派对
You know, not a, uh... coming out party.
我们即兴发挥吧
We'll play it by ear.
罗兹 哈维和西奥不来吗
Hey, Roz, no luck with Harvey or Theo, huh?
过这村没这店了
I guess it's now or never.
哈维
Hey, Harvey.
你看过《黑暗侵袭》吗
Have you ever seen that movie The Descent?
没有 为什么这么问
Uh... I don't think so. Why do you ask?
我就是觉得这里这么黑
Just... to think I'm here, in the dark,
还没告诉别人我们要去哪
after not telling anyone where we were going...
让我想起了《黑暗侵袭》的场景
kind of reminds me of The Descent all of a sudden.
是好还是坏
In a good way or a bad way?
绝对不是
Definitely not--
西奥 鹤嘴锄
Theo, pickaxe!
我在找
I'm looking.
找到了
I found it.
日志上说她在保护什么
The journal... said she was guarding something.
我爸要是看到这个会怎么想
I keep wondering what my dad would think if he saw this.
女巫和凡人在一起喝酒
Witches and mortals together, tappin' the same beer keg.
他会为你骄傲的
He'd be proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
要是能一直这样就好了
If only it was always like this.
女巫走出阴影
Witches stepping out of the shadows.
未来为什么不能这样呢
I mean, why can't this be the future?
我们的未来
Our future?
如果可以 那
If it is, then, um...
我们会变成什么样
where does that leave us?
你父亲娶了凡人
Your father married a mortal.
他的教条都是基于
His entire doctrine is based on
女巫与凡人的结合
the union of witches and mortals.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
How can you, Sabrina Spellman,
那你必须要以身作则啊
preach that gospel without living it?
尼克 我要跳出信仰一跃
Nick, I'm about to step off a cliff,
进入未知世界
into the great unknown.
而在我身边 牵着我的手是你
And you're the one by my side, holding my hand.
说到信仰一跃 是时候了
And speaking of cliffs, it's time.
向他们展示吧
To show them.
-你真的准备好了吗 -嗯
- Are you sure you're ready to do this? - I am.
你能让大家都出来吗
Will you get everyone out here?
如果我摔下去了 你会接住我吗
And be the one to catch me if I fall?
会的
I will.
但你不会失败
You won't.
出来吧
Come.
出来吧 我的野兽
Come, my rough beast.
你好 我美丽的怪物
Hello, my beautiful monster.
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表