剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
女巫猎人的事了
with... the... the witch-hunters.
我打电♥话♥给你时
That was a witch-hunter I saw.
我的幻视看到的是女巫猎人
In my vision, when I called you.
是的
It was.
罗兹 你救了我
Roz, you saved my life.
哈维说你只是碰你堂哥一下
Harvey said you healed your cousin's wounds
就治好了他的伤
just by touching him.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是的
I did.
那你能治好我吗
will you heal me, then?
我的眼睛
My eyes?
我以为你不愿意呢
I... I thought you didn't want that.
是的 但昨天哈维去找你的时候
I didn't, but yesterday, when Harvey went to check on you,
我爸回来
my dad came home and started
说要送我去盲人学校
talking about sending me to a school for blind people.
-不 -我害怕
- No. - And I'm scared...
去了那里就再也回不来了
that if I go there, I'll never come back.
我可以试试 我可以试试
I can try. I can try something.
你要用咒语吗
Will you use a spell?
不
No.
我不需要咒语
I don't need spells.
不需要了
Not anymore.
我们需要去一个特别的地方吗
Do we need to go somewhere special to do it?
把门锁上 别让人进
Lock the door so no one comes in.
锁了
It's locked.
你听到了吗
Okay. Do you hear that?
你要做的就是
Okay. Now, all you gotta do
洗眼睛
is wash your eyes out.
哈维
Harvey?
你在吧
You're here, right?
我在
I'm here.
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
准备好了吗 罗兹
Ready, Roz?
罗兹
Roz.
成功了吗
Did it work?
我能看见你
I... I can see you.
我能看见了
I can see!
我又能看见了
I can see again!
天啊 萨布丽娜 成功了
Oh, my God. Sabrina, it worked! It worked.
你做到了
You did it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
布丽娜 谢谢你
'Brina, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-萨布丽娜 -希尔达姑姑
- Sabrina? - Aunt Hilda?
怎么了
What's going on?
-我也想问 -斯派曼女士
- Could ask the same here. - Ms. Spellman!
我又能看见了
I can see again!
萨布丽娜解除了我的诅咒
Sabrina de-cursed me!
是吗 太好了
Did she? Oh, that's marvelous.
萨布丽娜 我们得走了
Sabrina, you and I, we have to leave.
布莱克伍德魔父和泽尔达回来了
Father Blackwood and Zelda have come back,
委员会传唤了我们
and we've been summoned by the Council.
我们必须马上去学院
Um, we have to be at the Academy at once,
到时候见 好吗
so shall I meet you there? Okay?
罗兹 我真为你高兴
I'm very, very happy for you, Roz.
今天太开心了
Very happy, happy day. Happy, happy day.
到时候见
Meet you there.
好吧
Okay, uh, well...
那我们回见吧
I guess I'll see you later.
哈维
Harvey.
委员会和我从墓地被召回
The Council and I were recalled from the Necropolis,
我们的秘密会议提前结束了
our conclave cut short,
以应对紧急情况
to deal with this gravest of emergencies.
女巫猎人居然潜入了我们集♥会♥中心
Witch-hunters, in the very heart of our coven.
斯派曼女士 我一早上
I have spent the morning
都在询问你的同学
interviewing your classmates, Ms. Spellman.
看来是你拯救了学院
It appears you had a hand in saving the Academy,
你还展现出了某种
but that you displayed certain...
神奇的能力
miraculous abilities.
即便如此 我也是为了
If I did, it was only to
拯救女巫们 布莱克伍德魔父
keep witches from dying, Father Blackwood.
我现在是你的对立教皇 斯派曼女士
I am your Anti-Pope now, Ms. Spellman.
你会说我是 你的邪恶显赫
You will address me as "Your Unholy Eminence."
这只是临时的 浮士德
Interim Anti-Pope, Faustus.
是的 玛士撒拉
Quite right, Methuselah.
斯派曼女士 我们听说你飘在空中
Ms. Spellman, we've heard reports of levitation.
屠♥杀♥了天使
The slaughter of angels.
复活了女巫
The resurrection of dead witches.
一年级的半女巫是如何做到的
How does a first-year, half-mortal student manage that?
你知道潘多拉的故事吧 布莱克伍德魔父
You know the story of Pandora, don't you, Father Blackwood?
这算是一个寓言
It's almost a parable.
警示故事
A cautionary tale.
众神给潘多拉一个
The gods give Pandora a jar
包含了世界上所有悲伤的罐子
containing all the sorrows of the world.
劳苦 饥荒 瘟疫 死亡
Toil, famine, pestilence, death.
她利用了这些来复仇 布莱克伍德魔父
They armed her for vengeance, Father Blackwood.
带来毁灭
For destruction.
所以你让我解释
So when you ask me to explain
你所说的奇迹
these "Miracles," As you call them,
我必须得警告你
I feel I must warn you.
你真的想打开罐子吗
Do you really want to open that lid?
你居然敢警告我
How dare you caution me?
我是你的对立教皇
I am your Anti-Pope.
你应该感谢我 而不是审问我
Instead of interrogating me, you should be thanking me.
斯派曼女士 我们是很感谢你
Indeed. We thank you, Ms. Spellman,
对暗夜教会做出的贡献
for your service to the Church of Night,
但现在 委员会必须
but now, the Council must
仔细商讨并作出决定
deliberate and determine what's to be done.
与此同时
In the meantime, you are all
你们不能离开学院
compelled to stay within the Academy walls.
抱歉 不知道我能不能私下去找我姐
Sorry, I... wonder if I might have a little visit with my sister?
聊聊
In private?
好
Fine.
斯派曼女士和斯科拉齐先生可以在学校走动
Ms. Spellman and Mr. Scratch may roam the school,
但安布罗斯·斯派曼必须回他的牢房♥
but Ambrose Spellman must return to his cell.
哈维
Hey, Harvey.
你还好吗 你好像
How are you doin'? You look, uh...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我只是
Yeah. No, I'm... just...
在思考
in my head, is all.
我要休息一下
I needed a break.
你知道想太多的时候该怎么办吧
Well, you know what the cure for being in your head is, right?
工作 下矿井
Working? Down in the mines?
别担心 我只是拿个三明治就回去
No pressure. I was just grabbin' a sandwich and headin' back.
爸
You know what, Dad?
我接受
I think... I might take you up on that.
太好了 他们都怕我
Great, they're all terrified of me.
这能怪他们吗
Can you blame 'em?
你死了 然后又复活了
I mean, you died and then brought yourself back to life,
毫无疑问 这太科学了
which is, it goes without saying, a paradox.
大家都说这是奇迹
The word that keeps coming up is "Miracles."
奇怪的是我以前都没做过
What's weird is that they are things I've never done before.
我朋友罗兹是个盲人
My friend Roz was blind,
然后我让她重见光明了
then I made it so she can see again.
没有使用咒语或牺牲
Without a spell or a sacrifice.
我们的巫术不是这样的
That's not how our witchcraft works.
一定要有咒语的
There's always an incantation.
也许是因为我不是普通的女巫
Maybe it's because I'm not a normal witch.
我一直以为半凡人
I mean, I've always assumed being half-mortal
在某种程度上会让我弱一些
made me less than, in some way.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表