剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
好
All right.
若我这凡俗之手
If I profane with my unworthiest hand
亵渎这圣地 就让我承受轻罚
this holy shrine, the gentle fine is this.
我双唇这殷红朝圣者已准备好
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
用轻柔一吻抚平粗暴的碰触
to smooth the rough touch with a tender kiss.
朝圣者 你太错怪自己的双手
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hands too much
它们已展现最虔诚的心意
which mannerly devotion shows in this
圣人的手本就允许朝圣者触碰
for saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch.
掌心相贴就是朝圣者之吻
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.
圣人和朝圣者没有嘴唇吗
Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?
朝圣者 双唇唯一用途就是祷告
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.
那亲爱的圣人
O, then, dear saint,
让我以双唇代掌
let lips do what hands do.
哈维
Harvey?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
-我好想你 哈维 -我也好想你 萨布丽娜
- I have missed you so much, Harvey. - I missed you too, Sabrina.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
哈维
Harvey.
你胸口上是什么
What's on your chest?
什么
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们先缓一缓
Let's slow down.
缓一缓 我只是跟着你的节奏
Slow down? I'm only going as fast as you are.
这是个错误
Oh, this was a mistake.
哪错了 来这吗
What was? Coming here?
我不该忘了自己是谁 一刻也不该忘
Forgetting, for even a second, what I am.
我不在乎你是谁
I don't care what you are.
我不想你再次离我而去
And I don't want you to pull away from me again.
我不走的话 哈维 你也会被毒害
If I don't, Harvey, you'll get poisoned.
毒害 什么 你到底在说什么
Poisoned? What? What the hell are you talking about?
-即便不是我也是他害的 -害什么
- Either I'm doing it or he's doing it. - Doing what?
我把绳子给西奥 他在他耳边低语
I gave Theo the rope. He whispered in his ear.
我觉得 是我害罗兹长水痘的
For all I know, I'm the reason Roz has chickenpox.
什么
What?
为什么 你对她下咒了
Why, did... did you put a spell on her?
没有 但这是会传染的
Oh, no, but it's... contagious.
-什么会传染 -邪恶
- What is? - Uh... Evil!
我
I--
我得走了
I have to go.
萨布丽娜 如果你走了
Sabrina, if you go--
你不能
You can't.
你不能一直这样
You can't keep doing this,
搅乱我的心神
messing with my head.
我想忘掉你
I'm trying to get over you.
我努力忘掉你 可然后
I'm doing my best to get over you and then...
-变成这样 -不会了
- and then this happens. - It won't.
不会再有下次了 哈维
It won't ever happen again, Harvey.
我发誓 我会
I promise. I'll--
什么 你会保护我
What, you'll protect me?
我真是受够了你的保护了
Man, I am so done with your protection.
你说得对 萨布丽娜
You're right, Sabrina...
-不会有下次了 -哈维
- this won't ever happen again. - Harvey.
她来了
There she is.
在找大祭司吗 泽尔达姐妹
Looking for the High Priest, Sister Zelda?
没错 杰克逊姐妹 你看到他了吗
As it happens, I am, Sister Jackson. Have you seen him?
你不是通常都跟大祭司约在告解室
Don't you usually meet the High Priest in the confessional?
还双膝下跪
On your knees?
雪莉 你怎么不走上露台
Oh, Shirley, why don't you make your way up to the balcony
然后跳下去
and throw yourself off it?
*蠕虫爬进 蠕虫爬出*
*The worms crawl in. The worms crawl out*
*蠕虫在你的鼻子上玩牌戏*
*The worms play pinochle on your snout*
*吃掉你的眼 吃掉你的鼻*
*They eat your eyes. They eat your nose*
*吃掉你脚趾间污垢*
*They eat the jelly between your toes*
够了 雪莉
That's quite enough, Shirley.
你可以下来了
You can come down now.
下次她再惹我 我就不拦着她了
Next time she crosses me, I won't stop her.
你们这些废物也一样
And that goes for you also-rans, too.
开幕夜见
See you on opening night.
塞勒姆
Salem?
塞勒姆 怎么了
Salem? What's wrong?
塞勒姆
Salem!
不要 不要啊
No. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这样做 惩罚塞勒姆
Why are you doing this, punishing Salem?
罗兹生病也是你做的吗
Are you making Roz sick, too?
还让哈维身上也出现爪痕
And putting that claw on Harvey?
为什么
Why?
你拒绝我
You denied me.
偷口香糖
That gum?
既然你这么想要 好 我去偷
If you want it so badly, fine, I'll do it, I'll steal it.
不 为时已晚
No, it's too late for that.
我想要更多 更大的奉献
I need something more. A greater devotion.
你想要怎样
What... What do you want?
我要你纵火烧栋建筑
I want you to burn a building.
-什么 -一栋空建筑
- What? - An empty building.
塞勒姆就不会死了
And Salem won't die?
罗兹就会好起来 然后
And Roz will get better? And...
然后哈维身上的爪痕也不会变大
And that claw will stop growing on Harvey?
是的 都会如你所愿
Yes. All those things.
你身上的爪痕也会消失
Your own claw will disappear, as well.
不会有人在大火中受伤或丧命
And no one will get hurt or die in the fire?
完全不会
Not a soul.
哪栋建筑
What building?
那栋你跑去寻求庇护的伪善之庙
The false temple of goodness you ran to for protection.
这样你就再也不会跑去了
So you may never run to it again.
-等等 -巴克斯特高中
- Wait. - Baxter High.
我学校 你要我把学校烧了
My school? You want me to burn down my school?
谈话时间结束
The time for talk is over now.
烧毁巴克斯特高中 萨布丽娜
Burn down Baxter High, Sabrina,
否则下次我要求的奉献就会更大
or the next devotion I ask of you will be even greater.
记住
Remember,
你曾立誓要效忠于我
you swore you would be willing to do what I asked.
她不会做的
She won't do it.
她绝不会做
She'll never do it.
巴克斯特高中
对不起
I'm sorry.
很对不起
I'm so sorry.
住手
Stop.
你已经证明♥心♥意
You've proven your heart.
你没事了
You're done.
暂时
For now.
萨勒姆
Oh, Salem.
她来了
Oh, there she is!
即将诞生的巨星
A star, about to be born.
我希望你不会怯场 表妹
I hope you're not prone to stage-fright, Cousin.
萨布丽娜 我刚接了布莱克伍德魔父的电♥话♥
Sabrina, I've just had a call from Father Blackwood.
那角色应该是你的
That role should be yours.
多尔卡丝好像突然就患上了
Dorcas, it seems, has come down with a sudden case of--
我猜猜 水痘
Let me guess, chickenpox.
的确如此
Yes, in fact.
也就是你今晚会扮演莉莉斯
Which means you will play Lilith
在全体女巫面前
in front of the entire coven this evening.
很棒吧
Isn't that marvelous?
《路西法受难记》
布莱克伍德魔父 编写
哪种神会拒绝给予信徒欢愉
What kind of God denies his followers pleasure?
唯一的神 真神
The one God. The true God.
无所不知 无所不能
All knowing, all powerful.
但若上帝无法阻止邪魔
But if God is unable to prevent evil,
-那他就并非无所不能 -异端邪说
- then he is not all-powerful. - Heresy!
如果上帝不愿意阻止邪魔
If God is unwilling to prevent evil,
那他也并非善神
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表