剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
现在
Now...
请你们中的一位躺进这个箱子里
I must ask one of you ladies to lay down... in this box,
好让我们
so that we may proceed
把你的身体锯成两半
to saw your body in half.
请看这令人震惊的
Behold the astounding--
骗到你们了吧
Fooled you, didn't I?
我下一个魔术
For my next trick,
需要一个更勇敢的年轻女士帮助
I'll need the help of an even braver young lady.
欢迎无可比拟的普鲁登斯·奈特
The incomparable Prudence Night, everybody!
亲爱的奈特小姐
My dear Ms. Night,
你曾游离灵界之外吗
have you ever traveled beyond the Astral Realm?
我说的是黑暗恐怖的次元
I'm speaking of a dark and terrifying dimension,
连魔鬼都不敢踏足的影域
a shadowland even demons fear to tread,
女巫都称之为
known to all witches as...
异界
the Other Realm.
你敢冒险去那吗
Will you dare to venture there?
当然 有何不可
Sure, why not?
听起来很好玩啊
Sounds like a gas.
听得到吗 普鲁登斯
Are you still with us, Prudence?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
告诉我们时空外有什么
And... tell us what you see beyond space and time?
尼克 能听见我说话吗
Nick? Can... Can you hear me?
我不 我不喜欢这样
I can't... I don't like this.
带我回去
Bring me back now, please.
她肯定是想花点时间
I'm sure she's just taking her time,
在美丽的影域观光一下
sightseeing in the beautiful shadowland.
尼克 我是认真的
Nick! I mean it!
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here.
这里有别的东西
There's-- There's something in here with me!
小尼
Nicky!
小尼 救我 小尼
Nicky, help me, please! Nicky!
-救救我 -想想办法啊
- Help me! - Somebody do something!
快去叫布莱克伍德魔父
Uh, call for Father Blackwood!
尼克 尼克 做点什么
Nick! Nick, do something.
冷静点 萨布丽娜
Oh, calm down, Sabrina.
你以前没同时去过两边吗
Have you never bi-located before?
就是基本的
Basic, much?
大家为请为普鲁登斯·奈特鼓掌
A round of applause for Prudence Night, everybody.
请注意
All right, now.
今晚最后一个魔术
For my last and final act,
需要房♥间里最勇敢的女士来帮忙
I'll need the help of the bravest lady in the room.
我来
I'll do it.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Ah! Sabrina Spellman.
斯派曼小姐
Ms. Spellman,
你尝试过真正的失重感吗
have you ever felt true weightlessness?
有没有飘向天空
Have you ever fallen upwards,
-进入云端 -我
- into the clouds? - I...
-我 -没关系
- I... - It's all right.
没事的
You're gonna be fine.
只要相信我
You just need to trust me.
你知道我不会做任何伤害你的事 萨布丽娜
You do know that I would never do anything to hurt you, Sabrina?
永远都不会
Ever.
你相信的吧
You do believe that, don't you?
看那飘逸的灵魂女巫
Behold the airy spirit, the enchantress,
美丽的萨布丽娜·斯派曼
the beautiful Sabrina Spellman!
好了 你可 你可以把我放下来了
Okay! Okay, Nick. You can, uh... You can bring me back down now.
别慌 等我一下
Uh, don't... don't panic. Give me a minute.
尼克 尼克 是她们
Nick! Nick, it's them!
是古怪姐妹
It's the Weird Sisters.
是她们搞的鬼
They're doing this.
-等等 -尼克
- Just... Just... You hang on. - Nick?
-你肯定没事的 -尼克 我还在飘
- You're gonna be fine, I promise. - Nick, I'm still falling.
我应该有解除咒的
I know I've got the reversing spell somewhere.
-尼克 -坚持住 我
- Nick! - Just hang on. I--
-尼克 -别慌 没事的
- Nick! - Don't panic. You're gonna be fine.
-我还在飘 -冷静 我可以的 等等
- I'm still falling! - Keep calm. I've got this. Hang on.
我可以的 相信我
I can fix this. Just trust me.
你说了很多遍了 放我下来
You keep saying that. Bring me down now.
屏住呼吸
And... And... And hold your breath.
尼克 快点
Nick, hurry up!
普鲁登斯 多尔卡丝 阿加莎 为什么
Prudence, Dorcas, Agatha, why?
-为什么这么做 -为什么
- Why are you doing this? - Why?
你们知道她飘到那么高会怎么样吗
You realize what altitude will do to her?
不会真的发生吧
That's not actually gonna happen, is it?
我不会在外太空冻死的
I'm not gonna freeze to death in outer space.
我们不解读卡牌 孩子 是卡牌解读我们
We don't read the cards, child, the cards read us.
它们会悄悄说出真♥相♥
They whisper secret truths.
你这次不用怕那个男生
In this case, it's not the boy you need to fear.
相信你的魔术师
Believe your trickster.
只信他一个人
And him alone.
-你确定吗 -是的 必须如此
- Are you sure? - Oh, yes, you must.
你也不必害怕黑暗的道路
You need not fear the dark path,
只要你相信和你一起走的那个男孩
as long as you trust the boy who walks it with you.
萨布丽娜 我发现一个好酷的东西 你来看
Sabrina, I found the coolest thing, you have to come see it.
什么事 尼克
What, Nick?
这是讲胡迪尼的舞台魔术的书
It's this book of Houdini's stage tricks.
相信我 你会喜欢的
Come on, trust me, you'll love it.
西奥
《变形》
真是个好奇的年轻人
What a curious young man.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你心事很重啊
You look like a boy with a burning question.
我的塔罗牌比书籍强多了
One that my Tarot cards can answer better than any book.
我们该怎么做
So, how does this work?
你看牌的时候 它们也在看你
As you look into the cards, they look into you.
你像勇敢的年轻骑士
Like all brave young knights...
骑士&剑
踏上寻找自我的征途
you're on a quest to find yourself.
寻找无法触及的圣杯
To seek the grail that is just out of reach.
我能找到吗
Uh... Will I get there?
命运之轮
我可以换名字 剪头发
I can change my name, I can buzz my hair,
但我无法改变相貌
but I'll always look like this.
你最好习惯一下 西奥
Better get used to it, Theo.
帕特南家决不妥协 孩子
Putnams don't settle, boy.
多罗西娅姑姑
Aunt Dorothea.
绿谷镇的医生都帮不了我
But there's no doctor in Greendale who can help me, and...
就算有
even if there was, it's
我和我爸也负担不起
not like my dad and I could afford doing it.
也许吧 但你知道这里的秘密
Perhaps. But you know secrets.
你知道真的有女巫 孩子
You know there are witches, boy,
她们能帮忙改变不少事情
who can help change things.
你是说斯派曼家
You mean the Spellmans?
但要是他们拒绝呢
But what if I ask and... and they say no?
那就别问了
Then don't ask 'em.
拿走你需要的就好
Just take what you need.
变性咒语
"Gendered spells of metamorphosis."
我按照咒语把原料混在一起了
Okay, I mixed all the ingredients together like the spell said.
现在呢
Now what?
是时候了 西奥
Now it's time, Theo.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to become?
要怎么知道咒语奏效了
How will I know if the spell worked?
要是斯派曼家人发现我
What if the Spellmans find out that I--
睡吧 西奥
Sleep, Theo,
梦到你将变成的男孩
and dream of the boy you'll become.
西奥·帕特南 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Theo Putnam, you son of a bitch.
成功了
It worked!
真的成功了
It really worked!
西奥你太厉害了 打得太棒了
Theo! My man! You killed it out there.
看到对面那群小丑
Did you see those Bulldog
一直干扰西奥投三分吗
clowns try to block Theo's three-pointers?
势不可挡 简直就是畜生
Oh, unstoppable. Dude's a beast.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表