剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
普鲁登斯 女儿 我需要你
Prudence, I need you, Daughter,
做我的左膀右臂
to be my strong left hand.
帮助其他女孩理解
To help the other girls understand
并接受布莱克伍德的教条
and accept the Blackwood Doctrine,
以及她们在犹大教会中的重要地位
and their vital place in the Church of Judas.
帮我做好了 你就可以免除这些限制
Do that for me, and you will be exempt from the strictures.
布莱克伍德家没有任何限制
As Blackwoods, we are beyond censure.
泽泽
Zelds?
泽泽 是你吗
Zelds, is that you?
希尔达 我时间不多 听好了
Please, Hilda, I don't have much time. Listen closely.
布莱克伍德魔父要摧毁暗夜教会
Father Blackwood has ruinous plans for the Church of Night
尤其是女巫
and, in particular, its witches.
他想用自己的形象重塑女巫集♥会♥
He wants the coven remade in his image,
让他们仇恨女性
built on a foundation of misogyny,
与其他不圣教区隔离
separate from the other unholy dioceses.
他能脱离黑暗教会吗
Can he leave the Churches of Darkness?
你得立刻禀报玛士撒拉和女巫委员会
You must speak to Methuselah and the Witches' Council.
他们会阻止这场闹剧的
They'll put a stop to this madness.
-但是 -泽尔达 亲爱的
- So... But, what if-- - Zelda, dearest,
你在做什么
what are you doing?
为你打扮呀 丈夫
Why, making myself beautiful for you, husband.
玛土撒拉魔父和尊敬的委员会
Father Methuselah, and Dishonorable Council,
我召唤你们前来是因为
I've summoned you here because...
大祭司疯了
well, the High Priest has gone off his rockhonestly.
他宣布要打♥压♥女巫
And he has declared his intentions to subjugate witches
脱离黑暗教会
and to break away from the Churches of Darkness.
布莱克伍德魔父可以自行管理暗夜教会
Father Blackwood may govern the Church of Night as he sees fit.
希尔达·斯派曼 如果你
And should you, Hilda Spellman,
愚蠢到再次浪费委员会的时间
be foolish enough to waste the Council's time again,
是不会有好下场的
there will be consequences.
好
Right.
对不起
Sorry.
你们位高权重
You sit there on your... your platform, and your privilege,
假装自己高人一等 其实并没有
and you pretend you're better than the rest, and... you're not.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
布莱克伍德是个杀手
Blackwood's a killer,
因为他垮台会危及你们
and because his downfall would bring about yours,
你们就官官相护 视而不见 但是
you close ranks, and you turn a blind eye, but...
我看得很清楚
but I see you.
黑魔王也一样
And the Dark Lord does, too.
混♥蛋♥
Arses.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina,
如果你是来检查隧♥道♥的 我刚封上
I just boarded up that tunnel, if that's what you came to check on.
我是来找你聊聊的 哈维
I came to talk to you, Harvey.
你在我家对我说的那些话
About what you said to me at my house.
你说你依然爱我
That you still love me.
我不是这么说的
Whoa, that's not what I said.
但你还爱我 不是吗
But you do still love me, don't you?
否则你就不会给我这个了
Else, you wouldn't have given me this.
你把这个给我的时候 你说你爱我
When you gave this to me, you told me you loved me.
那是骗我的吗
Was that a lie?
-不是 -我知道
- No. - I know.
我知道你没骗我
I know it wasn't.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
萨布丽娜 我
Sabrina, I...
我以前说我爱你的时候
I said I loved you back then,
我是认真的
and I meant it,
但那是以前了
back then.
但"我爱你"是永恒的 哈维
But "I love you" is forever, Harvey.
我不知道
I don't know...
你怎么了 但是
where this is coming from, but, uh...
我们只是朋友 仅此而已
me and you, we're just friends, that's it.
我现在和罗兹在一起
I'm with Roz now.
我爱上了罗兹
I love Roz now.
我知道怎么能让你爱上我
I know how to make you love me.
只爱我
And only me.
怎么回事
What's the meaning of this?
埃尔斯佩思逃跑了 布莱克伍德魔父
Elspeth fled, Father Blackwood.
她想背弃犹大教会
She tried to abandon the Church of Judas.
她说她在寻找叛徒
She said she was in search of the apostate,
萨布丽娜 殿下
Sabrina, Your Unholiness.
忘恩负义
Ingrate.
受死吧
You'll die for that.
不 求你了
No, please.
请原谅
Forgive me.
丈夫 你凡事都很聪明 但是
Husband, you are wise in all matters, but...
但牺牲这个女孩明智吗
is it advisable to martyr this girl?
泽尔达
Zelda.
布莱克伍德夫人说得有道理 魔父
Perhaps Lady Blackwood has a point, Father.
你处死埃尔斯佩思就可能会给其他人
If you put Elspeth to death, you risk giving the others a cause,
一个反抗你的理由
a reason to rise against you.
有道理 普鲁登斯
Well reasoned, Prudence.
我可不希望这个可怜虫
I don't want this pathetic waif
死后成为英雄
becoming a hero in death.
把她扔进女巫之牢
Throw her in the Witch's Cell.
不
No.
饿死她
And starve her.
够了 退下吧
That's enough, you may take your leave of me.
马库斯 达里奥 过来
Marcus, Dario, come here.
异教♥徒♥萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Even beyond our walls,
还在外面威胁我们的统治权
the heretic Sabrina Spellman threatens our dominion.
找到她 杀了她
So find her. Kill her.
提她的头来见
And bring me her head.
萨布丽娜 怎么了
Sabrina, is something wrong?
你好像
You seem...
不开心
upset.
我是来消除误会的 罗兹
I came to clear the air between us, Roz.
我想谈谈哈维
About the Harvey of it all.
哈维怎么了
What about Harvey?
面对现实吧 罗兹
Let's face facts, Roz.
咱俩都知道哈维会永远爱我
We both know that Harvey will always love me.
但我不希望咱俩为个傻小子吵架
But I don't want us to fight over some dumb boy.
谁吵架了
Who's fighting?
关键是 你是我最好的朋友
The point is, you're my BFF,
我们之间
and no one should ever,
不应该有第三者插足
ever, ever come between us.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina...
你不是萨布丽娜
You're not Sabrina.
你这话太伤人了
What an awful thing to say.
布莱克伍德夫人
Lady Blackwood!
你怎么来了
Why? Why are you come?
我给你带了吃的
I brought you sustenance.
不管怎样
And an assurance I will get you out of here
我一定会带你离开这里
one way or another.
不是所有人都赞同布莱克伍德魔父严酷的福音
Not all of us subscribe to Father Blackwood's draconian gospel.
我就知道我们中间出了个叛徒
I knew there was a traitor in our midst.
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
能在学院地牢里找到你真是太走运了
How fortunate I should find you here in the Academy's dungeon.
等我把你的诡计告诉布莱克伍德魔父
Once I tell Father Blackwood of your subterfuge,
你就准备在这里过完下半生吧
this is where you'll be spending the last of your days.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我会确保你的牢房♥
I'll make sure that you have a much more
比这舒服多了 -你自己留着吧
- comfortable cell than this one. - Save it for yourself.
地牢是我们所有人的归宿
Because the dungeon is where we'll all end up.
别搞错了
Make no mistake of that.
-我可冠了他的姓 -我也是
- I have his name. - So do I.
他只是想打♥压♥我们 甚至更糟
His only wish is to subjugate us, or worse.
我是布莱克伍德的血亲
I am a Blackwood by blood.
他的女儿莱蒂西亚也是
As is his daughter Letitia.
但你还是帮我把她藏起来了
And yet, you helped me hide her.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表