剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
有人吗 谁啊
Hello? Who's there?
你好 萨布丽娜
Hello there, Sabrina.
你好 我认识你吗
Hello. Do I know you?
我们是浮士德·布莱克伍德的代表
We speak for Faustus Blackwood.
-你要去哪 -去看我的朋友
- Where are you going? - To check on my friends.
你没有朋友
You don't have any friends.
你这个大嘴巴的婊♥子♥才没有朋友
You're too much of a loud-mouthed bitch to have friends.
我不太喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone much.
别担心 我们下手很快的
Don't worry. We'll make this quick.
上
Do it.
把她的头留给布莱克伍德
And save her head for Blackwood.
什么 她做了什么
What? What is she doing?
为什么大家不能对我好一点呢
Why can't people just be nice to me?
放开我们 疯婊♥子♥
Let us go, you crazy whore.
你真是个坏孩子
You're very nasty boys.
醒醒 西奥
Wake up, Theo.
快点 孩子 你得杀了他们
Quickly, boy. You must kill them.
糟了
Crap.
抱歉 哈维
Sorry, Harvey.
罗兹 哈维 醒醒
Roz? Harvey? Wake up.
罗兹 醒醒
Roz, wake up!
-我在哪 -哈维 醒醒
- Where am I? - Harvey, wake up!
西奥
Theo?
-怎么回事 -她把我们变成了它们
- What's going on? - She was turning us into them.
-我不明白 -是萨布丽娜
- I don't understand. - It was... It was Sabrina.
她对我们做了什么
She... She did something to us.
-她想复♥制♥我们 -不
- She was trying to duplicate us. - No.
-但别担心 我杀了它们 -那不是萨布丽娜
- But don't worry, I killed them. - It's not Sabrina.
那是别的东西
It's something else.
我幻视看到了 像双胞胎一样
I saw it in one of my visions. Like... Like a twin.
伙计们
Guys.
你们杀了我的朋友
You murdered my friends?
快跑
Run. Run! Go!
饼干 太好了
Cookies. Splendid.
反正已经不新鲜了
Well, they're stale, anyway.
但你那么怼我 这已经很厚道了
Still more than you deserve after the dressing down you gave me.
我道歉 姐妹
I apologize, Sister.
我毕竟是委员会的人
That was for the sake of the Council.
我得扮好我的角色
I had to play my part.
公正严厉
Appear impartial and severe.
告诉我 希尔达
So, tell me, Hilda.
你真的想让大祭司下台吗
Do you truly wish to bring your High Priest to his knees?
是的
S-- Er, yeah. Of...
当然了
Well, of course I-- Yes!
好
Well!
我看看能否说服委员会
I'll see if I can persuade the Council.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
但在那之前
But first, before that...
你得让我看看
you must show me how...
你有多想让布莱克伍德魔父死
how passionately you desire Father Blackwood's demise.
有什么事吗 丈夫
How may I be of service, husband?
莱蒂西亚
Leticia!
-不 -叛徒
- No! - Traitor.
恶棍
Villain.
利加里咒语解除多久了
How long has the Caligari spell been broken?
-浮士德 -你欺骗了我 泽尔达
- Faustus. - You lied to me, Zelda.
你说犹大宝宝把双胞胎吃掉了
You said Baby Judas had consumed his twin.
-拜托 把宝宝给我 -你偷了我女儿
- Please, just give me the babe. - You stole my daughter
让她被森林巫婆抚养长大
and left her to be raised by a wood-witch?
愚蠢的孩子
You foolish child.
你都做了什么 她是你妹妹
What have you done? She is your sister.
他是我们的父亲
And he is our father.
-魔父 -普鲁登斯是你的女儿
- Father. - Prudence is your daughter.
她是你的血亲 让我和莱蒂西亚走吧
She is your blood. Let me and Leticia go,
我保证不会伤害她
and I promise not to spill it.
那你动手吧 我还有一个女儿
Do what you must. I have another daughter here.
但你别想带莱蒂西亚离开学院
But you will not be leaving the Academy with Leticia.
一个人也别想走
Or alone, for that matter.
孩子们
Boys.
萨布丽娜 发生什么事了
Sabrina, what is-- what's going on?
我的朋友
It's my friends.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
怎么回事
What happened?
哈维 罗莎琳德和西奥
Harvey, Rosalind, and Theo.
他们的头被砸碎
Their heads were smashed in.
身体被打成浆糊
Their bodies pulped.
地上全是他们的体液
The ground was soaked in their fluid.
萨布丽娜 你在说什么
Sabrina, you're not making any sense.
他们原来多美好啊
They were so beautiful.
为什么会有人杀这些小可怜呢
Why would anyone kill those poor souls?
他们都会爱我
They were going to love me.
我们可以一起长大
We would have grown up together.
我只是想让他们爱我
I just wanted them to love me.
你爱我 不是吗
You love me, don't you?
我当然爱你 但是你应该躺下休息了
Of course I do. But, erm, perhaps you should lie down and rest?
我可以坐在你腿上吗
Can I sit on your lap?
萨布丽娜 你有点不对劲
Sabrina, you're not yourself.
可以抱着我摇摇我 安慰我吗
Won't you hold me? And rock me? And comfort me?
拜托 堂哥 不要拒绝我
Please, Cousin, don't say no to me.
如果你也拒绝我 我不知道自己会做出什么事
I don't know what I'll do if you reject me, too.
安布罗斯 离那个冒牌的远点
Ambrose, stay away from that imposter.
等等 成功了吗
Wait, it worked?
-她是曼德拉 -我才是真正的萨布丽娜
- Is she the mandrake? - I'm the one true Sabrina.
我有祖先传下来的神圣魔力
The one with the sacred magics handed down by our ancestors.
她只是个可怜无力的凡人
She's just a pathetic, powerless mortal.
杀了她
Kill her.
我应该自己动手
I should've done it myself,
但我感觉
but I felt...
什么
What?
遗憾吧
Pity, I suppose.
堂哥 求你了 如果你爱我就杀了她吧
Cousin, please, if you love me, kill her.
如果你了解安布罗斯 你就知道他不会伤害我
If you knew Ambrose, you'd know he'd never hurt me.
好了
Now, now!
萨布丽娜们
Sabrinas.
只有一种方法来解决了
There's only one way to settle this.
我们应该公平公正
The evolved way would be to be fair and square.
你可以用魔法轻易杀死她
How easily you could kill her with your magics.
但这多丢人啊
But where is honor in that?
斯派曼家是受人尊敬的女巫 不是吗
And we Spellmans are witches of honor, are we not?
没错
Yes!
你有什么建议
Then what do you suggest?
公平竞争 堂妹
We level the playing field, Cousin.
我呼吁女巫法律
And I call upon witch law.
当两个女巫发生冲突
What happens when there is a conflict between two witches
其中一个比另一个强大得多时
and one of them is far more powerful than the other?
要解决这个问题
To settle the matter, we enter into
我们就用手♥枪♥进行老式决斗
an old-fashioned duel with pistols.
这是非常淑女的协议 而且很快就能得出结果
A very gentlewomanly agreement with a very quick verdict.
谁的手快
Let she with the quickest hand determine
谁就应该活下来
which of ye be worthy of living.
我从来没有听说过这样的女巫法律
I've never heard of such witch law.
安布罗斯堂哥总是能教我的新东西
Cousin Ambrose is always teaching me new things.
此外
And besides,
这样死得也比较光荣
this seems like a dignified, honorable end for one of us.
-除非你毫无尊严 -我有
- Unless you're not honorable? - I am.
我了解这些荣誉准则
I understand these rules of honor.
那我挑战你 凡人
So then, I challenge you, mortal,
决斗吧
to a duel.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
接受
Accepted.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表