剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
如您所愿 我的主和父亲
As you wish, my Lord and Father.
今天我们要吹响加布里埃尔的号♥角打开地狱之门
Today, we sound Gabriel's Horn to unlock the Gates of Hell.
你还有疑问吗
Do you still have your doubts?
黑魔王的背上有两处伤口
On the Dark Lord's back, there are two wounds
永远不会痊愈
that will never heal.
就是被扯下翅膀的地方
The place where his wings were ripped from his body.
那是他最薄弱的地方
Those spots are where he is weakest,
必须瞄准那里才能击毙祂
and where the killing blows must be struck.
没有了 大人 我愿听命于您
No, my Lord. I put myself in Your thrall.
乐意之至
Willingly.
那跪下吧 女儿
Then kneel, daughter.
萨布丽娜 奉承是解除他武装的工具
Flattery, Sabrina, will be your tool to disarm Him.
黑魔王 晨星路西法 父亲
Dark Lord. Lucifer Morningstar. Father.
我赞美您
I praise thee.
然后你用马蹄铁把他钉住
And then, with the horseshoe, you pin him to the spot.
萨布丽娜 这是我从圣邓斯坦学到的小技巧
Sabrina. Just a little trick I learned from St. Dunstan.
安布罗斯
Ambrose!
姑姑
Aunties!
用这个刺祂
Stab Him with these.
这是在梅吉多古城铸造的匕♥首♥
Daggers forged in the ancient city of Megiddo,
也就是基♥督♥教诞生的地方
where Christianity was born.
计划很周密 但是一败涂地
Well planned, but fruitless.
只有朗吉努斯的长矛能杀死我
Only the Spear of Longinus could kill Me.
等等 住手
Wait. Stop!
我不应该感到惊讶 毕竟你是我女儿
I shouldn't be surprised. You are, after all, My daughter.
我本来想文明一点
And I had wanted to keep things civil,
但如果必须见血
but if blood must be shed...
拜托 别这样
Please. Please don't.
你也可以拿起加布里埃尔的号♥角
Or you can pick up Gabriel's Horn.
萨布丽娜 不
Sabrina, no!
姑姑们
Aunties.
快点 不然我就杀了她们
Do it or I'll kill them now.
什么声音
What was that?
好了
There.
诅咒游戏正式开始
The Damnation Game begins in earnest.
我很期待你们来参加我女儿的加冕礼
I shall expect you all at my daughter's coronation.
再违抗我
Defy me again...
我就不会手下留情了
and I won't hesitate.
现在怎么办
Now what?
只能祈祷哈维 西奥和罗莎琳德
We pray Harvey, Theo, and Rosalind are nowhere
不在地狱之门附近
near the Gates right now.
好了
Here we go.
-要是符号♥没用怎么办 -那就赶紧跑
- What do we do if the sigils don't work? - Run like Hell.
没用啊
It's not working.
也许这些符咒不对
Maybe those aren't the right sigils.
也许数量还不够
Maybe there just aren't enough of them.
-西奥 西奥 -西奥 西奥 等等
- Theo. Theo! - Theo, Theo, Theo! Hold on! Hold on!
西奥 离远点
Theo, get away from there!
成功了
It worked.
难以置信
I can't believe it--
应该没问题吧
It's gonna hold, right?
你的机灵鬼没出过错吧 罗兹
I mean, your cunning's never been wrong, has it, Roz?
抱歉 我真的认为
I'm sorry. I truly thought
匕♥首♥会使祂瘫痪
that the daggers would incapacitate Him.
祂派我来帮你准备舞会
Well, He sent me to help you get ready for the ball.
我应该就像邪恶的神仙教母吧
Like a Satanic fairy godmother, I suppose.
-你会成为出色的王后 -不
- You'll make a wonderful queen. - No.
不 不会的 战斗还远远没有结束
No, I won't. The fight's not nearly over.
你拿这些书干什么
What are you doing with all those books?
我想找到
Trying to find something, anything,
可以阻止黑魔王的办法
to use to stop the Dark Lord.
这是尼古拉斯给我的
Nicholas gave this to me.
我父亲的日志
My father's journal.
那还是我刚上学院的时候了
When I first started at the Academy.
艾德华·斯派曼不是你父亲
Edward Spellman is not your father.
他比黑魔王更像是我父亲
He's more my father than the Dark Lord.
这点我非常肯定
I can tell you that.
到最后你还是这么勇敢
Plucky to the end.
你以后就知道了 祂总是能如愿以偿
You'll learn. He always gets His way.
我要去地狱之门接恶魔贵族了
Now, I'm to gather the demon aristocracy at the Gates,
然后再回来接你去加冕礼
I will return to collect you for the coronation.
她错了 塞勒姆
She's wrong, Salem.
我会想到办法的
I'll find a way.
父亲
Father--
-你去哪 -我们一起走
- Are you going somewhere? - We all are.
帮双胞胎打包
Fill a suitcase for the twins.
只带必需品
Necessities only.
我们真的要逃离黑魔王吗
Must we really run from the Dark Lord?
黑魔王会让那女人踩在我们头上的
The Dark Lord would raise that brat above us all!
你希望你我 布莱克伍德家的人
You would have me, a Blackwood,
向斯派曼贱♥人♥低头吗
bow down to a Spellman whore?
-我没说 -安静 普鲁登斯·布莱克伍德
- I didn't say-- - Silence, Prudence Blackwood.
你是叫这个名字吧
That is your name, is it not?
只有这间屋子的四个人最重要
The four of us in this room are the only ones who matter now.
我们只有一条路
There is but one path for us,
今晚我们就离开绿谷镇
and we are following it out of Greendale, tonight.
等等 女巫集♥会♥其他人呢
Wait, what about the rest of the coven?
我已经解除了他们在人间的封印
I've relieved them of their Earthly bindings.
怎么解除
Relieved them how?
毒药
Poison.
圣餐
That Communion.
你让我分发 却不让我吃
You had me... You had me give it but not take it.
普鲁登斯
Prudence!
现在离开我就意味着离开他们
Leaving me now means leaving them.
我会杀了你 让你为你的所为负责
I will kill you for all that you've done.
无论你去哪里 我都会找到你
Wherever you go, I will find you.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no..
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters.
阿加莎 阿加莎 醒醒 醒醒 不
Agatha! Agatha, wake up! Wake up! Oh, no!
多尔克斯
Dorcas.
醒醒 别睡过去
Stay with me. Stay with me.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 醒醒 别睡过去
Oh, come on, Sisters. Stay with me. Just please stay with me.
醒醒啊
Coming back again.
我的妈呀
Son of Pazuzu!
普鲁登斯
Prudence!
求求你们 救救我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Please, please save my sisters.
-怎么回事 -布莱克伍德魔父给她们下毒了
- What happened? - Father Blackwood, he's poisoned them.
-全都下毒了 -整个女巫集♥会♥
- He's poisoned all of them. - The entire coven?
没关系 亲爱的 有我呢
Okay, it's all right, love. I'm here now. Okay?
剩下的交给我吧
I can take it from here.
-你说所有人 他们都死了吗 -有些还活着
- You said all of them. Are they all dead? - They're still alive.
他们都在亵渎教堂
They're in the desecrated church.
你 跟我来
Right. You, come with me.
怎么办 姑姑
What are we going to do, Auntie?
当然能多救点是一点
We try to save as many of them as we can, of course.
把他们传回殡仪馆
Teleport them back to the mortuary.
从梅尔文和埃尔斯佩思开始
Start with those two, Melvin and Elspeth.
没想到啊
Well, well, well. As I live and breathe.
我以为洞穴里到处都是恶魔
I expected this cavern to be crawling with demons, but...
没想到却发现你们三个愚蠢的凡人
instead, I find you three silly mortals.
而且你们居然
Shockingly, you've managed
阻止了地狱之门的开启
to keep the Gates of Hell from opening.
沃德韦尔老师 你在这里干什么
Ms. Wardwell? What are you doing here?
萨布丽娜派你来的吗
Did Sabrina send you?
不完全是
Not exactly.
她们怎么样 你的姐♥妹♥们♥
How are they? Your sisters.
多亏了你希尔达姑姑 她们没事了
Thanks to your Aunt Hilda, they're all right.
其他人也是
As are the others.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表