剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
不过以前是吧
But he used to be, right?
现在却和你曾经的朋友在一起
And now he's with that girl you used to be friends with.
我和罗兹依然是朋友 最好的朋友
Roz and I are still friends, Billy. We're best friends.
我和西奥也是
Same with Theo and me.
所以你最好别在更衣室刁难他
So you better stop picking on him in the locker room.
挺不容易的吧
Must be hard, huh?
看你前男友和最好的朋友一起
Watching your ex-boyfriend and your best friend getting together.
一定很痛苦
Must really burn you.
完全不会 我
Not at all. I'm...
为他们开心
happy for them.
真的
Really?
要是我就很生气
'Cause I'd be pretty pissed.
动手
Do it.
简直轻而易举
It would be so easy.
我不要
I'm not doing it!
不要什么
Not doing what?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我得走了
I have to go.
你在做晚饭
You cooking dinner?
嗯 你想吃蛙腿吗
I am. How do you feel about frog's legs?
要看是哪只蛙了
Depends on the frog.
杰克逊姐妹决心刁难我 希尔达
Sister Jackson has decided to pick on me, Hilda.
好像我们是普通女学生一样
As if we were common schoolgirls.
她曾试图用石像砸死我
I turned the other cheek
我就没跟她计较
when she tried to kill me with a gargoyle,
但她又把她的佣兽送到我喉咙里
but then she teleported her familiar down my throat
在全体学生面前羞辱我
to humiliate me in front of all the students,
这个我没法忍♥
and that I cannot abide.
可怜的小佣兽是无辜的
Oh, the poor little familiar's innocent.
可有谁是真正无辜的
Is anyone truly innocent?
姑姑们 安布罗斯在家吗
Aunties, is Ambrose home?
在他房♥间
In his room.
你今天没来排练 萨布丽娜
And we missed you at rehearsals today, Sabrina.
我把莉莉斯的台词都背下来了 泽姑
I already have all of Lilith's lines memorized, Aunt Zee.
而且说实话 听多尔卡丝念台词让耳朵流血
And frankly, hearing Dorcas say them makes my ears bleed.
无法反驳
Can't argue with that.
晚饭吃蛙腿如何
What would you say to frog's legs for dinner?
就不能吃披萨吗
Can't we just have pizza?
披萨也不错
Ohh, yummy! Bit of pizza?
比蛙腿强
It's better than frog's legs.
我得给雪莉点教训 希尔达
I have to send Shirley a message, Hilda,
否则我在学院永无立足之地
or else I'll never find my footing at the Academy.
惩罚恶人 姐姐 不要殃及无辜
Punish the guilty, sister, not the innocent.
比如我们的朋友小披萨
Like our friend Little Pizza.
嗯 乖孩子
Yeah. There's a good boy.
我爱你
I love you.
我要他离我远点 安布罗斯
I need him to give me some space, Ambrose.
我懂了 也就是说 你要找护身符
I see. In other words, you're looking for talismans
挡住黑魔王
to ward off the Dark Lord.
对 直到我找到摆脱
Yes. Until I find a way out of this...
道德窘境的办法为止
moral quandary.
吃生洋葱吧 他不喜欢生洋葱
Eat raw onions. He doesn't like raw onions.
我也不喜欢 但为什么
Me, too, but why is that?
因为会让他哭 他不喜欢哭
They make him cry. He doesn't like to cry.
上次黑魔王哭是
The last time the Dark Lord cried, was,
根据《受难记》记载
according to the passion plays,
是他失宠之时
when he fell from grace.
洋葱 好 明白了
Onions. Okay, got it.
在你门窗上钉上马蹄铁
And nail horseshoes above your doors and windows.
马蹄铁 明白
Horseshoes, done.
他让你做什么
What did he ask you to do?
他让你做什么
What did he ask you to do?
他给你任务了吧
He did, didn't he?
他让我送一封信
He asked me to send a letter.
一封简短无害的信
One short, innocent letter, to...
给我以前牛津大学的老同学
to an old classmate of mine from Oxford.
一个暗恋我的男孩子
A boy who had a crush on me,
不过从来没有付诸行动
though he never acted on it.
总之我们毕业了 然后一天
Anyway, erm... we graduate, and one day,
牛津毕业多年后 我受洗后的一天
years after Oxford, years after my baptism,
黑魔王让我给那个男孩写封信
the Dark Lord asked me to write a letter to the boy...
当时是男人了
who was now a man...
娶了妻子 有两个孩子
with a wife and two children.
信里写了什么
What was in the letter?
如果你不介意的话 表妹 我不想说
If it's all the same to you, Cousin, I'd rather not say.
看来又变大了
Looks like it's gotten even bigger.
这怎么可能 沃德韦尔老师
But how can that be, Ms. Wardwell?
我没做错事啊
I haven't done anything wrong.
我昨晚甚至与世隔离
In fact, I even sequestered myself last night
以防我对自己或别人
so that I wouldn't do anything wrong accidentally,
做出错事
to myself or to others.
我想想 你有什么正在进行或是
Well, let me think. Do you have any lingering or...
-没完成的咒语 -没有
- outstanding spells? - No.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
等下
Wait.
我有
I do.
他在哪
Where is he?
比利在哪
Where's Billy?
比利
Billy!
比利 你没事吧
Billy, you okay?
冷静 大家让开
Just stay cool. Give him some room.
深呼吸
Breathe.
谁能把护士喊来
Somebody get the nurse or something.
比利太让我生气了
I was just so angry at Billy.
以前从未这么生气
Angrier than I'd ever been before.
我拿着那条绳子
And... I was... I was holding the rope...
我不该把绳子给你的 西奥
I shouldn't have given it to you, Theo.
这太不负责任了
That was... irresponsible.
我
I...
我从未有过这种感觉
I'd never felt this way before.
我想伤害他 萨布丽娜 我想他受苦
I wanted to hurt him, Sabrina, I wanted him to suffer.
我脑子里好像有个声音
It's like there was this voice in my head
让我这么做
telling me to just do it.
-简直是 -轻而易举
- It would be... - So easy.
那然后呢
All right, then.
贱♥人♥头上的线都拆了 然后呢
The bitch's head is unstitched. Now what?
然后你拿条可爱的小蠕虫
Now you get one of these lovely little earworms
缝进杰克逊姐妹玩偶的头里
and sew it right into Sister Jackson's poppet head.
好了 唱歌♥
Okay. Now the song.
*蠕虫爬进 蠕虫爬出*
*The worms crawl in. The worms crawl out*
*蠕虫在你的鼻子上玩牌戏*
*The worms play pinochle on your snout*
*吃掉你的眼 吃掉你的鼻*
*They eat your eyes. They eat your nose*
*吃掉你脚趾间污垢*
*They eat the jelly between your toes*
萨布丽娜 哈维 谢谢你们来见我
Sabrina. Harvey. Thank you for coming in to meet me.
这项任务接下来由你俩搭档完成
You'll be partners for the rest of this assignment.
因为比利出了意外 那罗兹怎么办
Because of Billy's accident? What happened to Roz?
沃克小姐长了水痘
Ms. Walker has come down with a case of the chickenpox.
-什么 -她昨天还好好的
- What? - She was fine yesterday.
对 今天就长水痘了
Yes, and today, she has the chickenpox.
开工吧
Now get to work.
别让莎翁久等
Don't keep the Bard waiting.
萨布丽娜 我能理解
Look, 'Brina. I totally get it
如果你不想和我同演一幕
if you don't wanna be in the scene with me.
干吗这么说
Why would you say that?
你
You--
你似乎不太自在
You seem uncomfortable.
心事重重而已
Preoccupied is all.
但知道吗
But you know what?
或许演段《罗密欧与朱丽叶》正是我现在所需要
Maybe a little Romeo and Juliet is exactly what I need.
你想演我就演
I'm game if you are.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表